ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea. Zulema mentioned ‘g packs’ but I do not know what they are.
I wonder if she meant Z Packs.
  • A Z-Pak is a prescription antibiotic dose pack that contains six tablets taken over 5 days. Each tablet contains 250 mg of azithromycin (Zithromax).
  • Z-Paks can treat several different bacterial infections, ranging from strep throat to skin infections. Common Z-Pak side effects include diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain.

Seriously! How would something like that just slip his mind? A distant relationship? Maybe the marriage was something they thought would protect them from testifying against each other.....?

Right. After 45 MINUTES, he then remember. Also accessed "other articles" as well. (plural) I'm not sure what he has to offer is worth the potential appeal.

I wonder if she meant Z Packs.
  • A Z-Pak is a prescription antibiotic dose pack that contains six tablets taken over 5 days. Each tablet contains 250 mg of azithromycin (Zithromax).
  • Z-Paks can treat several different bacterial infections, ranging from strep throat to skin infections. Common Z-Pak side effects include diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain.

interesting because here it says 'Another devastating side effect of Zithromax is blood clotting'
( 'A pulmonary embolism is when a blood vessel in your lungs is blocked by a blood clot.')

I can't remember the name of the attorney who was first connected with this case, the one CD and LVD had arranged for, in Rexburg, before they went to Hawaii. I do remember that as soon as he realized the mess this case was, he boot scooted as far away from this case as possible.

Who arranges for an attorney before they go on vacation?

'JJ was staying in Lori's room and Warwick was staying in JJ's room.'

I thought that Mel Gibb had since admitted that they both stayed in the same room that night?

also, I may have missed it, but I don't recall any attorney ever asking Warwick( or Gibb) what this nightmare was about. Anybody know? If you wake up in the middle of the worst nightmare of ur life, so bad you need help from other people in your house ( or you need an emergency 'blessing') wouldn't somebody ask you to recall a few details?

Basically - have always found this nightmare story a very odd coincidence

edited to add that since I posted Warwick was asked about for details ( see Nate Eaton tweets. Am none the wiser)

Last edited:
Seems like Boyce is giving Archibald reasons for an appeal.

Right. After 45 MINUTES, he then remember. Also accessed "other articles" as well. (plural) I'm not sure what he has to offer is worth the potential appeal.

I guess my question is as long as his testimony fits exactly what he's previously testified to, and he watched only his WIFE, is the issue really that big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper