ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels suspicious.( ofc I accept that these people were odd and were also up to their necks in an offshoot cult - even though they've since been at pains to pretend that they'd never really bought into it- so they're likely to have odd reactions)

however - what if the nightmare didn't really happen as we've been told? that's even worse. what if they heard a commotion or even that Warwick himself had heard something while he was half asleep which fed into his dream state?
Everybody on WS must have wondered about that, at some point, over the years
Right on. As if maybe Warwick heard a child being killed, but had to cover his butt. How could he admit that in court, saying that he and Melanie just wanted to get out of Dodge, rather than face truth.q

But what are the chances that he would quickly become dark if he contradicted Chad?
Chad and Lori obviously though David was a dark influence on Melanie by the time of the secret recording.

It's hard for me to put together, because David seems very attached to the latter day part of his faith- more than rank and file LDS. And obviously afraid of globalists that are attached to tribulations to him. But there is some evidence that Chad and Lori could have been a bridge too far for him. Even if the problem with that destination was no more noble or complex than, "This is becoming an LE thing."

MOO

Last edited:
Yes, this has bothered me as well. I read autopsy results for Alex and the only substances found were caffeine in the form of No-Doz, and Narcan, the med given when emergency responders suspect possible opiod overdose. I hadn't heard anything about a possible OD so I researched about Narcan and it turns out it has become very common to administer Narcan when someone MIGHT be OD'ing because it can obviously save their life and if they AREN'T OD'ing apparently it does no harm.

What I thought was odd was that the article I read (I will find it) stated that Zulema reported that Alex had just driven to Mexico (either days before or the day before) for medication since it was cheaper there. But if that's the case, why didn't any other meds show up in his system? If I remember correctly, the autopsy was done pretty quickly after his death because Alex was already on the radar of LE due to Charles's death.

Editing to add the link to Phoenix Fox10's reporter Justin Lum's post containing the autopsy report
I should add that I am not on Facebook and I did not need to log in.

If you google ' Hidden True Crime Alex Cox/ Joe Scott Morgan), one of HTC's old interviews with JSM should come up.
In that interview JSM says that the med examiner may only have done a standard drug panel ( looking for standard, limited chemicals) I can't explain it as well as he can but he said wtte that a ME just can't go testing for all possibilities unless ME is given a lead of what kind of chemical/toxin they need to test for. ( sorry I cannot recall what's in the standard panel)

I
I get the impression DW didn't like or trust Chad, and kind of made that clear . But he knew MG was being influenced by him...at least through Lori. So if I were in those shoes, I'd tiptoe around it too, and not want to upset my girlfriend by creating a scene in my hostesses home.

I personally believe in and have experienced intuition in sensitive people. I've met people who I found creepy and it turned out later to be matched by their actions. Others have talked about this, that the first time they met someone, the hair stood up on the back of their head...and that person was a murderer. Chad's sister in-law Heather, talks in interviews on youtube, about how she never trusted him, she had a very bad feeling, but she didn't know why.

I don't believe MG was in on any conspiracy, otherwise in the phone call she recorded, Chad and Lori would not have said they knew where JJ was, but it wasn't safe to tell MG. They would have said 'hey, you know where JJ is, why are you acting dumb?

JMO
I agree about Warwick's feelings about Chad. They were, to some degree, competitors. But I do believe Warwick smarter. AND it was much earlier in his relationship with M.

Right on. As if maybe Warwick heard a child being killed, but had to cover his butt. How could he admit that in court, saying that he and Melanie just wanted to get out of Dodge, rather than face truth.q
or just a commotion, like shouting and banging which they did not question the next morning ( I do think that both MG & DW looked-up to Chad, regardless of what they now say in hindsight, so they wouldn't necessarily question Chad or Lori)
Later, once they found out that JJ had been murdered & later still that it could have happened that night, they decided to omit that?

btw I don't think MG or DW are evil people - unlike CD, AC, LV - but they don't strike me as honest people.
( Even looking back at the earliest clips we all will have watched - MGibb's interviews with LE- her demeanour, her laughing & joking was weird to me. In the circumstances)

I've missed a lot of posts, so might be repeating a point, but it all fits that Chad said to MG on that call that she was being influenced against them by David.
Chad likely knew that MG was staying with DW in Utah. He was also guessing on that call that MG was being influenced by his SIL (Heather D), which was incorrect.

Urban Dictionary: The definition of a G Pack or G-Pack is: $1,000 dollars worth of any street drug: Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, Heroin, and Crack. etc.
Lol, I thought she mentioned z-pack- common antibiotics for lung infections.

But I do think there was drug- related items in the home when Alex died.

I thought some trafficking was possible to finance Alex's arsenal. I don't know what the arsenal woukd cost. It sounds like his money was in order until moving to Rexburg. So, IDK.

I doubt Zulema or Alex used drugs or alcohol. Nothing suggested use to me.

MOO

Except that pulmonary embolisms can be induced by injecting air into veins.
That would results in 1) needle marks which I don't recall any being found and 2) an 'air embolism' - NOT the clots that were found in Alex's pulmonary arteries.
"Embolism" is something floating around in the circulation that doesn't belong there. They can consist of air, fat globules (after a long bone break), amniotic fluid or a clot. It takes a LOT of air to result in a fatal air embolism, but a small-ish clot can be fatal.
Listen, I believer these three were killing off people left and right too- but I honestly think Alex - being in a high risk occupation and driving all the miles he did in the weeks prior- honestly just developed a clot somewhere that broke loose and killed him.
And having personally witnessed my own daughter nearly die of a massive pulmonary embolism - I know a LOT about PEs besides my decades of nursing experience and education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue