ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind that so many people believed Chad and Lori’s lies.. God is truth, and these two were basically lying and manipulating 24/7…. I predict she will be found guilty, there is so much evidence she planned this… follow the $$$..

To follow Lori's history, she definitely traded up with Joe Ryan and Charles Vallow. Both afforded her lifestyles beyond her hairdresser income. I believe she did the Mrs Texas and Wheel appearances during her marriage to JR. CV gave her abundant wealth and it is beyond incomprehensible to me that she would leave him for CD....the dorky guy who mumbles. I still do not get it. There has to be some religious calling to get her to give up what she had.

And were they his 3 sons? You know, because men are better and should be in control of things, etc, etc.
The payments of $8,000 were made to his three oldest children and one is female.

Chad made the payments when he was sitting in his car while LE was digging up the yard.

This is just a guess but I think he ran out of time to send money to his two youngest kids. He sped away when le found the kids. Either that or there was no banking info for the youngest. Jmo

For those asking why she is called Vallow instead of Daybell. I remember this came up a couple years ago and it was determined that the crimes she is being charged with happened while she was Vallow.

She wanted the judge and others to address her as "Mrs Daybell", it has something to do with her value or worth in their beliefs.

Please chime in it's been awhile since I read that.

It blows my mind that so many people believed Chad and Lori’s lies.. God is truth, and these two were basically lying and manipulating 24/7…. I predict she will be found guilty, there is so much evidence she planned this… follow the $$$..

I think that we really need to look at why people join cults, in general. And the difference between a "cult" and a "religious entity". A lot of work has been done on this, in relationship to "Jim Jones and The People's Temple". Why did people give up everything to move to Guyana?

The article below is interesting, how it describes "Jim Jones" and his followers, and the "sacrifice" needed to belong to the cult. It has a lot of similarities to CD and LVD.

Like many of you, I keep going around and around in my head about Alex's death. I have gone from being SO sure that he either committed suicide as part of a "group decision" (aka "The Chad & Lori Show") as in "Jesus was at Hobby Lobby and he told Chad that you are about to get arrested so you need to kill yourself so you can be our #1 Spirit Warrior)" or, some crazy thing involving Chad and Lori having Zulema kill Alex to cash in on a life insurance policy and eliminate the risk Alex presented once he was being looked at for the Brandon B and Tammy shootings. They might have worried that if Alex got busted for those crimes, it could not only lead to Charles's murder, but also that he might be pressured to cut a deal by exposing their role in what happened to Tylee and JJ. Ok so that's all I could think of in terms of "What if it wasn't an accident?"

But then I see in the autopsy report that *******GROSS WARNING**********
they (medical examiner) acknowledges the clots in his lungs and that prior to this he had been short of breath, and I see the date 12/12/2019, and I think, ok, maybe he died from Covid. It was definitely "in circulation" at that time, and the symptoms match. But THEN I think "WHY would Chad and Laurie be on the phone with Alex the day before BLESSING him and telling him his role in the future is some sort of child protecting angel/Lori's celestial bodyguard???? What are the odds??? But they killed her kids. So they are devious enough to do anything.
There is just too much co-incidence here for Alex to have died of natural causes.
Not under the circumstances.

It is quite fitting though that Chad and Lori are going to get away with this one.
Alex doesn't deserve a state's investment in bringing him justice.

As long as Chad and Lori spend the rest of their lives in prison I am ok with this situation.

Did you listen to one of those gatherings recordings, where Warwick was the speaker?? I know we talked about it a good deal way back when. I feel pretty sure you were active on the case.......... but don't know for sure.

To me, Warwick is VERY smart, full of factual knowledge/history and also, though quiet spolen, was very convincing of some very strange things.....

I could see him stand up to Chaddo.

I did listen to them and honestly, it was awhile ago so I could be wrong with my next statements. The things that have stood out to me about him. Obviously, he is very soft spoken and to me his demeanor is a very timid one. I picture him simply not agreeing with something and not saying much/moving on vs. being confrontational to the "cult leader" and telling him he doesn't believe what CD believes.

I'm not saying he's not intelligent, however, book smarts and common sense are two different worlds. One would be full of, as you've stated, factual knowledge & history. The other would be watching 45+ minutes of your spouse's testimony in which you're also a witness in while also accessing additional articles (plural). This is a case over 3 years with the murder of 2 children with countless other victims/murders and people across the globe have been checking their calendars for this date, yet he forgot? It's cool he can retain historical data but I certainly don't put that in my "VERY smart" camp as you do. Just my take

Last edited:
Seriously! How would something like that just slip his mind? A distant relationship? Maybe the marriage was something they thought would protect them from testifying against each other.....?

That, or they got a little po'd when they weren't gathered by the goddess as a part of the 144,000. They got duped by the scammers. MOO. Hopefully they hadn't purchased any of the doomsday staples. :rolleyes: I'd hate to see them have to split any of those assets if they part ways for good.

Two observation-opinions:
1 Lori-Chad minimized other people and labeled them non-people, and thus expendable, making it only a matter of time until the kids would inevitably end up deadified for being in the way. But I do wonder, rather than a deliberate, planned, scripted act, were one or both of the kids killed by "heat of passion" events, particularly by Lori?

Why? Because the more we see and hear of Lori, we learn she was extremely volatile (befitting her self-glorifying approach to life). She was Little Miss Sweetness until you crossed her, and then the exact opposite. Cruel. Hard. Angry. Willing to crush. So I give her credit for the ability to be so angered that she could kill, and then clean it up later with self-delusion, lies, and whatever it took to make her feel justified.

I'm not saying that was the plan. But rather, I really think she could have gone off script, so to speak, because in the spur of the moment, she just didn't want to put up with x y or z.

2 We see a lot of talk about people who supposedly had evil spirits. Then we see these violent, volatile, utterly self-absorbed, evil people doing whatever catered to their own desires, and I truly (yes truly) wonder -- are Chad and Lori the ones who actually do have evil spirits living within them? The casual evil full-ego actions and the way they manipulate others sure seem like that's possible. Just saying.
I think all the murders were planned ahead by Lori and Chad. Lori texted MBP and Alex before Charles' murder and told them that things would come to a head. She told Alex that they would be "like Nephi". If she killed the children in a heat of the moment, she couldn't have just dumped them at Chad's. IMO they deliberately picked days when Chad would be alone at home to bury the children. JJ's grave must have been pre-dug, because Alex stayed on the property only for a short time. Lori took control of Tylee's money back in August. IIRC JJ told his Rexburg neighbors that he was going to visit grandma soon.

BIB

Seriously?

Put yourself in Lori's shoes. Is it really for one moment tenable that your brother murders one of your kids, you cover up the absence, then he murders your other kid and you go on holiday?

I mean if one of my kids disappears I am pretty alarmed and am reporting it and looking for them!

If I cover up that they are even missing - surely that is overwhelming evidence I was in on it?

Even before you factor in that it happened twice?
What if Chad and Alex are the only conspirators and they told Lori the kids were taken to a safe place to await whatever event they were expecting? That would explain why she did not report AND why she lied after the fact. No, I don't really believe that is what happened. But I would really like to see evidence of her involvement in the PLANNING of the kids' murders. As I watch (read Nate's summaries) I am hearing lots of damning evidence against Chad and Alex but very little that directly implicates Lori in any plan. Sure, she was part of the whacko cult. But so were MP, MG, DW, ZP, and a few others and none of them are charged in any conspiracy.

Most of these people are/were true believers. I think it is very plausible that Lori would have believed Chad if he said he and Alex had taken Tylee to a safe place place and then took JJ to the same place later.

I'm going to have to listen to the defense opening statement to see if they outline their strategy.

Here is the first Time to Warrior Up podcast with JM, LV, and MG. I think it is the only one that did not get completely disappeared. 52 minutes of your life you will never get back.

Well found! I thought'd they all been deactivated. ( D Warwick did a few in the same series? I vaguely remember a couple)

I've the first two minutes of it, just now.
Straight off the bat he introduces Melanie Gibb as a great gatherer. ( Melanie- David Warwick's intended)

But a few hours ago David Warwick testified that he says that he challenged Daybell that nobody except the Prophet had the authority to Gather

and ' Archibald asks Warwick if he wants to be part of the 144,000. Warwick says it would be an honor but it's nothing he is seeking. Warwick says Chad did not have the authority to gather.' ( he repeats something similar - in MG's presence - when they all go off to view the parcel of land for the new church)

all very contradictory & confusing

'JJ was staying in Lori's room and Warwick was staying in JJ's room.'

I thought that Mel Gibb had since admitted that they both stayed in the same room that night?

also, I may have missed it, but I don't recall any attorney ever asking Warwick( or Gibb) what this nightmare was about. Anybody know? If you wake up in the middle of the worst nightmare of ur life, so bad you need help from other people in your house ( or you need an emergency 'blessing') wouldn't somebody ask you to recall a few details?

Basically - have always found this nightmare story a very odd coincidence

edited to add that since I posted Warwick was asked about for details ( see Nate Eaton tweets. Am none the wiser)
The nightmare is something I am also VERY interested in. It could mean he saw or heard something in his sleep that he doesn't realize.

That, or they got a little po'd when they weren't gathered by the goddess as a part of the 144,000. They got duped by the scammers. MOO. Hopefully they hadn't purchased any of the doomsday staples. :rolleyes: I'd hate to see them have to split any of those assets if they part ways for good.
I never heard any of the infamous podcasts, though I tried to make it through the one posted above, so maybe I missed it, but didn’t anybody do the engineering for basics like sewage disposal for this massive tent city? Or was the goddess going to wave her dainty hand and dismiss all that nasty mortal stuff? Surely if you were hoping to be “gathered,” you would question such things. What am I missing?

Last edited:
To follow Lori's history, she definitely traded up with Joe Ryan and Charles Vallow. Both afforded her lifestyles beyond her hairdresser income. I believe she did the Mrs Texas and Wheel appearances during her marriage to JR. CV gave her abundant wealth and it is beyond incomprehensible to me that she would leave him for CD....the dorky guy who mumbles. I still do not get it. There has to be some religious calling to get her to give up what she had.

Definitely.
I think she passionately believed most of this nonsense and that Chad also believed in his 'mission' ( just as the other PAPs did & a broader number of Rexburg people around Chad)
she felt she'd ' met her spiritual match' in Chad ( we were told, this week) & she'd also started reading PAP/ Daybell books as early as 2016 and had become ' obsessed' with them before she met him.

Seems like this trial isn't going to get into that side of things - delusional beliefs - cause Pros strategy = Sex, Power & Money motivations. ( I can understand why they chose that strategy to prove their case but it also means lots of important stuff won't be delved into)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member