ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this wasn't in the other feeds - IDK if it's accurate reporting or not - can't know til we get the audio- but sounds like an admission that by date of wedding, 5th Nov, she knew what had happened to her kids & when. ( Wouldn't the state have wanted ti pick up on that?)

Lori's justification for dancing on the beach is that it was months later and she was 'trying to go on and be happy' ! ( despite having 'lost' her kids)

I agree. So why aren't the prosecutors showing us this multitude of evidence?
They have shown a ton of incriminating evidence so far. Lori's own words, (re)actions or inaction were the most damning. For example, never reporting her children missing, replaced by lying about their whereabouts, discarding their belongings, absence of grief after they were found dead, constant communication with the alleged co-conspirators, including before and after the burials. Not to mention the labeling of her children zombies.

'Summer had not spoken to Lori while the children were missing'

( Kay and Larry Woodcock announced the reward during a news conference on Jan 7th 2020 & then followed up with a news conference which was reported internationally on Jan 30th. Lori was arrested 21st Feb)

ETA- Hellis also tweeted that summer said today that she knew kids were missing in December 2019

Yesterday Chanley Painter said that Summer and Janis were seen together in town. Yesterday Uncle Rex when interviewed said the family would be there for two more days … so do you think Janis will testify today or tomorrow?

'Summer had not spoken to Lori while the children were missing'

( Kay and Larry Woodcock announced the reward during a news conference on Jan 7th 2020 & then followed up with a news conference which was reported internationally on Jan 30th. Lori was arrested 21st Feb)

ETA- Hellis also tweeted that summer said today that she knew kids were missing in December 2019
I think Summer sent Tylee a message for her birthday (Sept 24) and Lori responded, pretending to be Tylee. it seems weird that Lori would have no contact with her sister for months. Maybe they were texting each other.

Summer tried to rationalize Alex's behavior by attributing it to a possible brain injury he sustained in his youth. She also indicated Lori had been a model mother until she met Chad. I wonder if the Cox family would be fine if Lori and Alex were absolved of guilt and Chad got blamed for everything.

In the interview for the HTC yt channel, Lori's cousin states that Lori couldn't have been brainwashed. She says that Lori was great until you crossed her; then she could be vicious.

Last edited:
I think Summer sent Tylee a message for her birthday (Sept 24) and Lori responded, pretending to be Tylee. it seems weird that Lori would have no contact with her sister for months. Maybe they were texting each other.
yeah but it says

'Hellis also tweeted that summer said today that she knew kids were missing in December 2019'

If she really did not attempt to contact Lori at all - when the media was covering the kids being missing Dec through Jan - and instead she was only motivated to do so after the arrest in Feb, it reflects very badly on the Cox family

remember that what you & I find weird isn't for the Coxes. ( While the sister Stacey was dying in USA, the family stayed in Hawaii. Only Alex and the cousin were in USA and visited Stacy when she was in a coma at the hospice. It's in that new interview at HTC)

Last edited:
Summer tried to rationalize Alex's behavior by attributing it to a possible brain injury he sustained in his youth. She also indicated Lori had been a model mother until she met Chad. I wonder if the Cox family would be fine if Lori and Alex were absolved of guilt and Chad got blamed for everything.
definitely got those vibes

and do we even know if AC was ever actually diagnosed with a brain injury?

I am wondering that if Nate hadn't been onto this story, we may never have known what happened to those children. LE didn't get the tape from the storage facility until February 2020 DESPITE finding the invoice in Lori's apartment in late November.

bumping this post as we hear in court that the cctv is vital evidence.....

Last edited:

In the interview for the HTC yt channel, Lori's cousin states that Lori couldn't have been brainwashed. She says that Lori was great until you crossed her; then she could be vicious.

MOO. Summer’s sorrow over the children seemed genuine. If it were me and Lori were my sister, I’d also seek some sort of explanation for these unexplainable acts. IMO, that’s not the same as being ok with those acts.

Lots of family disfunction, to be sure.

definitely got those vibes

and do we even know if AC was ever actually diagnosed with a brain injury?

MOO. From what we know of the Cox family unit, family members would be disinclined to seek medical care or diagnosis for a brain injury. MOO.

Discussing the victims' CODs?

maybe so, just saw this

an aside:
New interview with the cousin on HTCrime, explains background on the wedding. Cousin asked that all bridesmaids be in purple as this was her colour theme, matching flowers etc. Without telling her, Lori decided to go get blue dress for herself & all other bridesmaids and made excuses ( lied) about the colour swap.

Last edited:

All we have is Summer's non medical diagnosis of how Alex's brain injury. If he had a brain injury and had stunted intellectual development was it ever diagnosed and documented? Was Alex easily led? Maybe. Was he offered a high ranking position in CD's grifter church? Probably. Was there monetary gain? also probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper