ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense to me that Summer says she and Lori has a close relationship, that Summer "played an active roles in the lives of JJ and Tylee" but that Summer was not in contact with Lori in December 2019, and did not know where Lori was living.

I might not talk to my sister everyday but I do know where she lives.
Lori was on the lam with her 35 (probably) burner phones in Dec 2019 and living off Tylee’s and JJ’s social security benefits and poor Tammy’s insurance payout. It doesn’t sound like she bothered to inform anyone outside of the Inner Circle of her abrupt moves to Idaho & Hawaii.

Argh, I can't find the tweet but Summer confirms that she was never told about the 144,000 or the Church of the Firstborn.

To me, this is more evidence that Lori knew not to talk about these beliefs too much, unless someone seemed open to the idea. Again, to me, this is proof that Lori is not mentally incompetent. If she believes she is a goddess or some high up religious figure, why wouldn't she want to share that info with her sister? Was Summer ranked a Dark on their silly scale?

Argh, I can't find the tweet but Summer confirms that she was never told about the 144,000 or the Church of the Firstborn.

To me, this is more evidence that Lori knew not to talk about these beliefs too much, unless someone seemed open to the idea. Again, to me, this is proof that Lori is not mentally incompetent. If she believes she is a goddess or some high up religious figure, why wouldn't she want to share that info with her sister? Was Summer ranked a Dark on their silly scale?

Yes but when Summer & janis did the 48 hrs show - early 2020? - didn't they also fib during that interview too? ( I'd have to go back & check but I recall stuff such as claims they'd spoken to JJ for an hour over the phone - after he'd been killed. I'm not sure whether anything these people say can be taken at face value)

I remember texts by Summer from the FOIA documents in which she acknowledged that Lori had a special mission. In her court testimony Summer admitted to knowing about multiple probations, light/dark ratings and knowing that Lori could cast out evil spirits.

Yes but when Summer & janis did the 48 hrs show - early 2020? - didn't they also fib during that interview too? ( I'd have to go back & check but I recall stuff such as claims they'd spoken to JJ for an hour over the phone - after he'd been killed. I'm not sure whether anything these people say can be taken at face value)
Janis lied about speaking to JJ on Oct 1.

Janis lied about speaking to JJ on Oct 1.
it was Summer , according to the interviewer- I just went to check the clips - Summer also provided the phone records to the show
then interviewer also asks wtte - what if the children aren't found and there's a bad outcome & Summer says ' if something has happened to those kids it will not be her doing or with her permission'

she refused to believe it then & refuses now

Last edited:
Why on earth would they stage a shooting with an unloaded paintball gun on Tammy? And then actually stage her dying later in her sleep? That makes no sense to me.

To be fair, nothing these people have done makes any sense. But still. This one is extra weird.

ETA—I just read Tammy’s Fb post about the event. I wish she would have smacked him in the head with her freezer meals!
Poor Tammy, she thought it was a paintball gun. I mean to think the other would be?!
I bet it was real & Chad planted that paintball theory.
Alex apparently was a poor long range shot.
He missed Brandon.
He did get Charles Vallow.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads