ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all of this , everything..is criminal behavior. all of it..not spiritual, not supernatural, not mentally ill...it's all criminal
period.

Lori,Chad and perhaps others...mOO

I agree!

And, nothing is EVER Lori's fault. It's those bad spirits that caused everything... those bad spirits that (like the invisible church/temple bldg) only the righteously special and chosen can see and identify. Regular people just don't understand. She is loved, special and righteous and only does good things. (That giant self-serving ego of hers just won't let her be a mere mortal). Evident in the conversations with Colby and Summer. imo Criminals love excuses.

Last edited:
I believe in opening arguments it was said that one of the Daybell sons had left that night to work, leaving Chad alone with Tammy, until the following morning. I think Alex was there to assist Chad in the murder and/or cover-up, and Chad would have needed to communicate with Alex on when it was safe to come in. I suspect there may have in fact been a struggle, as it has also been noted that Chad had moved Tammy's body (she had supposedly fallen out of bed, and he moved her back into bed).

The events surrounding Tammy's death are of great interest to me because Chad has put up several claims, and they can't all be true. For example, he has said that his kids were home, a kid was home, it was just him and Tammy. Okay, which one is true?

He has also said that everyone, he and the kids, all agreed that Tammy was in poor health and had been trying to get her to go to the doctor. I really hope his kids learn about this statement and then think "Huh, what?"

It doesn't make sense to me that Summer says she and Lori has a close relationship, that Summer "played an active roles in the lives of JJ and Tylee" but that Summer was not in contact with Lori in December 2019, and did not know where Lori was living.

I might not talk to my sister everyday but I do know where she lives.

I agree!

And, nothing is EVER Lori's fault. It's those bad spirits that caused everything... those bad spirits that (like the invisible church/temple bldg) only the righteously special and chosen can see and identify. Regular people just don't understand. She is loved, special and righteous and only does good things. (That giant self-serving ego of hers just won't let her be a mere mortal). Evident in the conversations with Colby and Summer. imo

let me add that she is no great beauty..I don't know what her appeal is...I guess she has a petite little bod thing going on
but she just isn't that pretty...mOO

Lori's uncle on how he's processing his relatives' involvement: "It's tough to know and love people who could do something that evil... I haven't found a way to deal with it yet." He is a member of a fb group about this case.
so this is Megan's father ? ( Megan who did new interview with HTC)

let me add that she is no great beauty..I don't know what her appeal is...I guess she has a petite little bod thing going on
but she just isn't that pretty...mOO
She and the Cox family are in the top 5% of the most beautiful & talented people in the USA. ;)
Her Dad said so! ( It's in that new interview with the cousin) He even did a testimony in public about it!

The events surrounding Tammy's death are of great interest to me because Chad has put up several claims, and they can't all be true. For example, he has said that his kids were home, a kid was home, it was just him and Tammy. Okay, which one is true?

He has also said that everyone, he and the kids, all agreed that Tammy was in poor health and had been trying to get her to go to the doctor. I really hope his kids learn about this statement and then think "Huh, what?"
I just don’t understand CD’s kids support in all of this. I hope they are following this and questioning and seeing the light. Their mother needs justice and they need to see that she gets it. They have to see what’s going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper