ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Tammy, she thought it was a paintball gun. I mean to think the other would be?!
I bet it was real & Chad planted that paintball theory.
Alex apparently was a poor long range shot.
He missed Brandon.
He did get Charles Vallow.

MOO

AC stockpiled guns for the end times and was still a lousy shot.

it was Summer , according to the interviewer- I just went to check the clips - Summer also provided the phone records to the show
then interviewer also asks wtte - what if the children aren't found and there's a bad outcome & Summer says ' if something has happened to those kids it will not be her doing'

she refused to believe it then & refuses now
I remember Janis mentioning that JJ knew who they were.

Vallow was charged with two counts of felony abandonment, but her mother, Janis Cox, claimed she spoke with JJ after he reportedly disappeared.

I remember Janis mentioning that JJ knew who they were.

Vallow was charged with two counts of felony abandonment, but her mother, Janis Cox, claimed she spoke with JJ after he reportedly disappeared.

if you got to 5mins 6 secs here,CBS interviewer says 'Summer says she spoke to JJ on the phone on Oct 1st ....'

anyway it doesn't really matter but what they also say in that interview is that it would be impossible for CD to brainwash LV, or anyone to do so. Summer is quite adamant on that.
Also, it seems that this programme was recorded after Summer had the jail call with Lori ( the jail call we heard today)

I HOPE there’s a photo of her wearing it.
It's probably Tylee's but yes that would be great

Lori is the woman who - according to the cousin - enjoyed it when her current boyfriend deliberately drove over a cat and then reversed back over its body ( HTC interview, yesterday) So it would be something if her jewellery was found at that pet cemetery

WOW looks like that could be it! Nice find!!

ETA: I hope this pic of Tylee wearing it in happier days is unveiled here soon.

It's probably Tylee's but yes that would be great

Lori is the woman who - according to the cousin - enjoyed it when her current boyfriend deliberately drove over a cat and then reversed back over its body ( HTC interview, yesterday) So it would be something if her jewellery was found at that pet cemetery

Uuugh Lori is such a repugnant soul.

if you got to 5mins 6 secs here,CBS interviewer says 'Summer says she spoke to JJ on the phone on Oct 1st ....'

anyway it doesn't really matter but what they also say in that interview is that it would be impossible for CD to brainwash LV, or anyone to do so. Summer is quite adamant on that.
Also, it seems that this programme was recorded after Summer had the jail call with Lori ( the jail call we heard today)
Janis and Summer went on TV to defend Lori before the children were found, but the jail call with Summer happened afterwards - Summer mentions the children being buried.

Here at 0:36 Lori's mother says she spoke to JJ:

Last edited:
My observation so far is that the prosecution is presenting a case against a conspiracy involving Chad, Alex, and Lori, But so far they have presented almost nothing to show Lori's involvement. Today we heard pretty damning testimony to the contrary from detective Stubbs:

Thomas has one more question: “Did you ever see anything from Lori saying, ‘I’m going to kill the kids?’ ‘Let’s kill the kids?’ ‘Kill the kids?'” Stubbs says, “No” to all the questions. Thomas: “Based on anything you’ve seen, is there anything in there where Lori had texted or emailed – any type of data that says anything about wanting to kill her children?” Stubbs says, “No.”

In summary, the police detective said there is NO evidence Lori was involved in killing her kids.

While I do think she was involved in a plan I think the evidence is extremely weak:

- Who cares if they were shopping for wedding rings? Chad convinced her he expected his wife to be dead of natural causes very soon. A girl can dream. And these two were so whacko that malachite could very well have had a spiritual meaning.
- They texted about the "plan." It was in the context of talking about Kauai so I would take that as the plan to go to Kauai.

As someone who wants to see her convicted I am extremely disappointed in the prosecution's case so far. I'm not saying they are not doing a good job. Just that they have almost no evidence against Lori. They are presenting a case against Chad and Alex and hoping they can get conspiracy in there somehow without any real evidence.

Please show me a lext where Lori says "they'll all be out of the way soon" or something to that effect. She is NOT too smart not to have sent something like that if there was a plan.

All I'm convinced of so far is that they hoped to get married if the cards played out. That might be a conspiracy but not a crime.
I think they proved she helped cover up the murders. Caught her in lies about children being with grandparents going to the movies. Total bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper