ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's going on with their relationship now but initially didn't Lori & Chad encourage them to get together?
Mel & David are on one of Chad's lists iirc. ( and Mel G allegedly said she was ordained into the 144K in the Celestial Room by Lori - it's in that ' infamous e mail')
The source information for the infamous "zombie letter" from early Feb 2020 was provided by MG.

The source information for the infamous "zombie letter" from early Feb 2020 was provided by MG.
I know. It was a collation of her comments which MG wanted to distribute to those who believed her, distributed after SHTF

Mel Gibb was a gatherer and as April Raymond said on the stand last week, April felt under pressure from both Melanie and Lori to join their group. ( when both went to Hawaii to try to recruit April & April was told she'd need to leave her kids behind)

Now I didn't follow HTC's twitter account for this trial ( too many typos) so only just noticed this now and this is strange:

anybody want to explain why Def said this when MG is not listed as a co-conspirator in the indictment?

eta:
SHTF- ...hit the fan

Last edited:
I know. It was a collation of her comments which MG wanted to distribute to those who believed her, distributed after SHTF

Mel Gibb was a gatherer and as April Raymond said on the stand last week, April felt under pressure from both Melanie and Lori to join their group. ( when both went to Hawaii to try to recruit April & April was told she'd need to leave her kids behind)

Now I didn't follow HTC's twitter account for this trial ( too many typos) so only just noticed this now and this is strange:

anybody want to explain why Def said this when MG is not listed as a co-conspirator in the indictment?

eta:
SHTF- ...hit the fan
it's mis-reporting.

MG was testifying that Chad said to Lori that they had been married in multiple probations

Defense objected to hearsay (what Chad said) and prosecution said it was allowed in as a statement of a co-conspirator

listen from 19:00

SBM. There was an interview with AR in which she stated that when Lori and MG visited her in Hawaii to "gather" her, Lori was explaining the doctrine but MG was just silent, staring into the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue