ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, back to all the cases I've followed. It is so easy to kill someone, but not so easy to dispose of a body. They go with plan A, that doesn't work, then quickly to plan B, that doesn't work, then sometimes plan C. I am struck by the difference in the disposal and treatment of Tylee's and JJ's bodies. Their first try with Tylee wasn't going so well. Maybe too many neighbors walking or driving by. Maybe they were running out of time as Tammy or her son were due to come home. I think they learned and went a cleaner route for JJ. So evil. Imo.

I have just always shaken my head on how they buried the bodies in CD's backyard!!! WTH?! There are SO many places to stash a body in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, where no one would ever find it.

I have just always shaken my head on how they buried the bodies in CD's backyard!!! WTH?! There are SO many places to stash a body in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, where no one would ever find it.

This is why I've come round to the idea they were all bonkers and maybe thought it was the end of times.

Anyone who thought about it for more than 2 seconds would realise the kids would eventually be missed. How would they explain it?

and how did they mask the smell of burning flesh? People say that it's very distinctive
It may be a very distinctive smell if you know what it is , to others it may just be a horrific smell that you would say maybe it was garbage or something, I don' t think the average neighbor would think it is a burning body....

It may be a very distinctive smell if you know what it is , to others it may just be a horrific smell that you would say maybe it was garbage or something, I don' t think the average neighbor would think it is a burning body....
I know that I've heard that human decomposition odour is unmistakable to anyone who knows it - police, paramedics, etc. - but generally, members of the public who don't have that experience with it often think there is a problem with their drains or sewers, or there is garbage piling up somewhere, when actually, their neighbour died alone in their apartment a week or two ago. Having that experience for context seems to be important, otherwise, it's just a really bad smell your brain categorises in the same box as the other worst organic smells you've smelt in your life. I think burning human flesh would be the same. Unless someone is a firefighter, police, medic or pathologist, would they know it from any other revolting meaty burning odour?

Also, we know they checked the wind direction, and I think they were banking on the smoke and much of the smell being carried off in a direction where most of the neighbours weren't.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member