ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I've heard that human decomposition odour is unmistakable to anyone who knows it - police, paramedics, etc. - but generally, members of the public who don't have that experience with it often think there is a problem with their drains or sewers, or there is garbage piling up somewhere, when actually, their neighbour died alone in their apartment a week or two ago. Having that experience for context seems to be important, otherwise, it's just a really bad smell your brain categorises in the same box as the other worst organic smells you've smelt in your life. I think burning human flesh would be the same. Unless someone is a firefighter, police, medic or pathologist, would they know it from any other revolting meaty burning odour?

Also, we know they checked the wind direction, and I think they were banking on the smoke and much of the smell being carried off in a direction where most of the neighbours weren't.

MOO
The gasoline would have helped, probably.

Is there any specific evidence that Chad was directly involved in murdering Tylee and then disposing of her remains, including chopping up and helping burn Tylee's body? (Sorry to use the term "chopping up" but after today's ghastly testimony, I'm not sure there's any other phrase to use.)

My thoughts are with the family and loved ones sitting through this terrible testimony.
I don't know about murdering, but surely Alex didn't dig a grave and burn the remains in Chad's fire pit on his own, using tools from Chad's shed. Chad texted Tammy afterwards that he burned limb debris and buried a raccoon that morning. That wasn't a coincidence.

In light of the fairly apathetic defense, I truly wonder if these defense attorneys only had one goal - to avoid the death penalty - and they have achieved it before the trial began ...

...then after that, while they can't admit it, having seen what she has done, their secondary goal is that their client does NOT have a chance to roam the streets again and kill more people. We are sad for JJ, Tylee, etc, but we also should be very aware that Lori's thinking, and the actions that ensue, are very dangerous to everyone. Could be the attorneys' families too, or mine or yours. She needs to be locked up for longer, not shorter.
did the Defense achieve that or did the State lose it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper