ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, back to all the cases I've followed. It is so easy to kill someone, but not so easy to dispose of a body. They go with plan A, that doesn't work, then quickly to plan B, that doesn't work, then sometimes plan C. I am struck by the difference in the disposal and treatment of Tylee's and JJ's bodies. Their first try with Tylee wasn't going so well. Maybe too many neighbors walking or driving by. Maybe they were running out of time as Tammy or her son were due to come home. I think they learned and went a cleaner route for JJ. So evil. Imo.

Thomas asking if these are actions of someone who is "sophisticated or unsophisticated" (LINK) has me rolling my eyes. Is that the defense -- that LVD is too "sophisticated" to perform these actions?
tbh I just interpreted that word as in the other meaning of ' sophisticated'
( eg a surgeon, butcher etc on a scale of sophisticated knowledge of the technique)

*graphic*

Vile is being too kind a description.

Regarding the chop marks on Tylee's pelvic/hip bones, I can only guess that Tylee's body was not burning quickly enough and Chad or Alex tried chopping up her pelvis into pieces with an axe perhaps attempting to hasten the burning. Really a horrible speculation and I do apologize for stating it. JMO.

The truth is: that is less horrific than other theories. It appears she was dead when burnt. I pray she was dead when there was damage to her bones, too.

MOO

I understand that defense attorneys often don't have much to work with, and need to at least appear to try to do their job. But how does Mr. Thomas think it helps his client to draw more attention to stabbing vs cutting on poor Tylee's body? Or how exactly JJ was taped up and smothered? Or reiterating how smart and qualified an expert prosecution witness is? You would think there would be certain things they wouldn't want to call attention to and highlight to a jury. I see it happen in almost every trial, and it boggles my mind. Imo.
In light of the fairly apathetic defense, I truly wonder if these defense attorneys only had one goal - to avoid the death penalty - and they have achieved it before the trial began ...

...then after that, while they can't admit it, having seen what she has done, their secondary goal is that their client does NOT have a chance to roam the streets again and kill more people. We are sad for JJ, Tylee, etc, but we also should be very aware that Lori's thinking, and the actions that ensue, are very dangerous to everyone. Could be the attorneys' families too, or mine or yours. She needs to be locked up for longer, not shorter.

Is there any specific evidence that Chad was directly involved in murdering Tylee and then disposing of her remains, including chopping up and helping burn Tylee's body? (Sorry to use the term "chopping up" but after today's ghastly testimony, I'm not sure there's any other phrase to use.)

My thoughts are with the family and loved ones sitting through this terrible testimony.

Again, back to all the cases I've followed. It is so easy to kill someone, but not so easy to dispose of a body. They go with plan A, that doesn't work, then quickly to plan B, that doesn't work, then sometimes plan C. I am struck by the difference in the disposal and treatment of Tylee's and JJ's bodies. Their first try with Tylee wasn't going so well. Maybe too many neighbors walking or driving by. Maybe they were running out of time as Tammy or her son were due to come home. I think they learned and went a cleaner route for JJ. So evil. Imo.
and how did they mask the smell of burning flesh? People say that it's very distinctive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper