ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all feel like we'd be irrevocably changed by participating in something this horrible. You or I would have it on our conscience every minute and every day for the rest of our lives. The part that I just cannot comprehend is why a mother would do what is my worst nightmare as a mom. I would do anything to protect my kids, and this is just alien behavior. Psychopaths are different. They just are.

I am reminded of the case involving Liam McAtasney's murder of Sarah Stern. He killed his friend to see how it would feel. He says dejectedly, "I don't feel any different..." .as if he was let down by his own lack of emotion, not because it was a horrible thing, but because he thought it would alter or benefit HIM.

These are truly a different variety of human.

Thomas asking if these are actions of someone who is "sophisticated or unsophisticated" (LINK) has me rolling my eyes. Is that the defense -- that LVD is too "sophisticated" to perform these actions?

example, Professor Steven A Symes

'A U.S. forensic anthropologist best known for his expertise in interpreting trauma to bone and a leading authority on saw and knife mark analysis. With 30 years of experience, he has assisted federal, state, local, and international authorities in the identification and analysis of human remains.'

formerly Mississipi

I think we all feel like we'd be irrevocably changed by participating in something this horrible. You or I would have it on our conscience every minute and every day for the rest of our lives. The part that I just cannot comprehend is why a mother would do what is my worst nightmare as a mom. I would do anything to protect my kids, and this is just alien behavior. Psychopaths are different. They just are.

I am reminded of the case involving Liam McAtasney's murder of Sarah Stern. He killed his friend to see how it would feel. He says dejectedly, "I don't feel any different..." .as if he was let down by his own lack of emotion, not because it was a horrible thing, but because he thought it would alter or benefit HIM.

These are truly a different variety of human.
I too remember Sarah Stern's case. Very sad. McAtasney also killled her for her inheritance and had an accomplice (another friend) who testified against him.

A psychologist analyzing Lori on the STS podcast said that she is bonded to her narrative and that's why she'll never change her stance nor feel any remorse. She got away with everything in the past by manipulating people but now she will finally be stopped.

I understand that defense attorneys often don't have much to work with, and need to at least appear to try to do their job. But how does Mr. Thomas think it helps his client to draw more attention to stabbing vs cutting on poor Tylee's body? Or how exactly JJ was taped up and smothered? Or reiterating how smart and qualified an expert prosecution witness is? You would think there would be certain things they wouldn't want to call attention to and highlight to a jury. I see it happen in almost every trial, and it boggles my mind. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24