ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In yesterdays testimony a responding officer said they could smell gasoline.
Yes, it sounds like they used gasoline, but that's not my question. I'm asking how we know the following, where @indicolite22 says "they thought".

They used gasoline as accellerant. They thought that fire could destroy the remains to even a greater degree than it did.

Possibly true she threw up... from too many opiates.

JMO based on information so far. I'm looking forward to the autopsy report to see if she has injuries from fighting a pillow or a plastic bag.

The only way to prevent injuring her would be to medicate her beyond fighting effectively.

-----------------

I find it interesting that first Chad denied traditional medicine. Then she suddenly had had opiates she took for a sprained wrist. That's more like post-op medication.

It has been confirmed she was prescribed that opiate. I wonder how recently it was filled. More than that, I wonder why Chad didn't mention it earlier. It's hardly homeopathic. If she were anti medicine she'd use ice or splints as much as possible and stretch the medicine.

MOO
opiates on the standard panel for toxicology test but Brenda didn't have ask for a test or any investigation.
If Tammy was embalmed - am assuming she was - then any liver test would be difficult or impossible after exhumation?

Summary of tweets for Friday, April 28th - Day 13

State witness: Fremont County Coroner Brenda Dye / Part 1

Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
4m
Fremont County Coroner Brenda Dye is called to the stand. Lindsey Blake will be questioning Dye.

Dye has been an EMT for five years and an advanced EMT for 20 years.

Dye was elected in 2018. She took office in January 2019. She did a weeklong coroner school in Las Vegas and a training in Boise.

She had never been a coroner before. Her duties include responding to all unattended deaths, she makes sure the bodies get to the correct facilities, she conducts investigations and she certifies the cause of death.

Just before 6 a.m. on Oct. 19, 2019, Dye was called to an unattended death. She called Willmore to respond because Willmore lived closer than Dye. "The reporting party was very distressed and upset so I had the deputy coroner go so she could meet me on scene."

Dye arrived after Willmore. Dye says Chad was "clearly distraught, upset, crying that his wife was deceased." She says she didn't observe anything that caused concerns. Before going back to see Tammy's body, Dye spoke with Willmore and Greenhalgh in the kitchen of the home.

Chad and Garth told Dye that they moved Tammy's body back on the bed. Chad said when Tammy fell out of bed, he felt her and she was cold. He yelled for Garth and he came in to help his bad move the body back on the bed.

Chad says Tammy had a coughing fit the night before and threw up in the toilet. He said both he and Garth saw Tammy throw up in the toilet. Tammy went back to sleep after the episode, Chad said. Blake now shows a photo of the bedroom with Tammy in the bed.

Dye says there was a blood-tinged sputum coming from Tammy's mouth. Before this call, Dye had responded to 20 deaths. None of them had been death by asphyxiation.

As an EMT, Dye had seen the sputum before. She noticed a kitchen hand towel that Chad had used to wife her face with the towel. Dye also used the towel to wipe away the sputum but it kept coming out of Tammy's mouth.

Dye says there was lividity on Tammy's back - where the blood pools at the lowest point of the body due to loss of circulation. Blake is showing Dye the photos of Tammy after she died. On one photo, you can see some bruising on the upper right arm.

Dye asked Chad for more information about Tammy's health. "He said that she had been feeling really off lately - like she wasn't in her body," Dye says.

Chad said Tammy had been having some fainting episodes including one at the temple where she passed out on the floor. Chad said Tammy had very low blood pressure and wouldn't go to the doctors. He said she tried to treat everything naturally.

When Dye noticed the sputum, Chad said that Tammy had leg convulsions and said she had seizures. He did not volunteer this information until Dye asked further questions.

Dye says Chad told her that Tammy slept on the edge of the bed with her leg out of the covers because she was having hot flashes.

Dye says because the lividity was on her backside, she died while on her back. Chad said Tammy had been feeling "off" and fell outside.

She went to the doctor and had a sprain on her wrist but Chad said she was prescribed Tramadol. Chad said she had taken all the medicine and there was no bill pottle in the house.

We now see a photo of Tammy's body on the bed. The mattress is a little off of the box spring. Blake asks Dye if she moved the mattress. Dye says she did not and the photo is an accurate description of how the bed looks. Dye did not notice any head bruises.

Dye says she consulted with the detectives and the morgue about whether to do an autopsy. She says there was nothing suspicious about the scene but Dye did ask Chad how Tammy could fall out of bed if she was deceased.

He said he must have pulled the top sheet when he rolled over in his sleep releasing her because she liked to sleep on the edge of the bed.

Dye estimated the time of death for Tammy was between 12:30-2 a.m. based on the rigor mortis and lividity in her back.

After consulting with detectives, Dye decided not to have an autopsy done. Chad did not want an autopsy done. Dye completed a death certificate for Tammy Daybell. She said that Tammy died of natural causes.

Dye said that was based on information Chad and one of his daughters gave her.

Dye eventually attended an autopsy performed by a medical examiner in Utah. Boyce says we will take a second break for the day.

link: https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow

In April 2021, Cook was contacted by authorities about Tammy's school district email. They wanted him to look at Tammy's emails for the week of June 29,2019. #LoriVallowTrial
@LawCrimeNetwork

Charles Vallow's email address was blocked by Tammy's email. #LoriVallowTrial
@LawCrimeNetwork

Charles sent one email to Tammy on June 29, 2019. No testimony on if that email was opened. Why did she have Charles' email blocked? Did she do it or did Chad? We know Charles was going to tell Tammy about the affair. #LoriVallowTrial
@LawCrimeNetwork

I'm having trouble putting this together. Lori believes it is true that Tammy wasn't in her body, or true that Chad said Tammy wasn't in her body? And what would be the implication?
A few days before Tammy died, Chad declared that Tammy was possessed by a zombie named Viola and wasn't Tammy any more. Lori and Alex believed it so they had no qualms about Tammy's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper