ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenda Dye & Idaho law ( also see budgets)

'officials say investigators were not required by state law to perform an autopsy after Tammy Daybell’s death.'

if she'd been murdered in Springville, Utah, this would not have been allowed

'Sgt. Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office told KSL under Utah law, a case like Tammy Daybell’s would have been referred to the state medical examiner’s office.

'County coroners serve four-year term elected positions and are only required to attend a coroner’s school and complete 24 hours of additional training every two years, according to Idaho state statute.

In rural communities like Fremont County, this is a part-time job — and their resources are limited.

For example, Fremont County listed a budget of just over $37,000 including the coroner’s salary.

Neighboring Madison County listed about $20,000 for their budget.

In comparison, Ada County, where Boise is located, has a budget of just over $3 million.'
I find this so shocking.

10 minutes ago, Chad told the previous officer that Tammy didn't go to doctors as she didn't trust them.
Now he's telling Brenda Dye:

I trust that when it comes to Chad's trial, that Tammy's medical records will be available. Not sure why the Coroner did not consult the med records herself to verify this. ( Even in this county, she must have those legal powers)

Last edited:
But more red foam came out
correct but I mean that my mind is blown that a Coroner in this kind of circumstance is wiping-away what could be evidence
( eg if you're an EMT/paramedic etc and this is a living person whose life you want to save, then removing sputum for medical reason is very different to Coroner's legal responsibilities )

Chad likely wanted to make it look as though she collapsed getting up? But what I want to know is how long did he lay in bed next to her dead body while coming up with his story?
Well if this is correct, about 4 -5 hours. Creepy!!

Dye estimated the time of death for Tammy was between 12:30-2 a.m. based on the rigor mortis and lividity in her back.

hmmmm…Cathy tweeting a different time…

Dye estimated Tammy's time of death between 2:30 - 4am due to rigor, etc..

Last edited:
correct but I mean that my mind is blown that a Coroner in this kind of circumstance is wiping-away what could be evidence
( eg if you're an EMT/paramedic etc and this is a living person whose life you want to save, then removing sputum for medical reason is very different to Coroner's legal responsibilities )
the coroner course in las vegas was only a week long?

Suzanne Freeman's interview with HTC Lauren Mathias, where SF claims that Julie Rowe had ' groomed' Emma in various ways, became very close to her & convinced her she too had special powers. Chad also blogged about this. Also in same interview, Lauren plays clip of interview with Julie Rowe. JR called Emma and spoke to her for 6 hrs after Tammy's death.

Pinch of salt & all that but... here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gHGVIyvd0

eta - around 59 mins mark for that segment

Last edited:
Suzanne Freeman's interview with HTC Lauren Mathias, where SF claims that Julie Rowe had ' groomed' Emma in various ways, became very close to her & convinced her she too had special powers. Chad also blogged about this. Also in same interview, Lauren plays clip of interview with Julie Rowe. JR called Emma and spoke to her for 6 hrs after Tammy's death.

Pinch of salt & all that but... here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gHGVIyvd0

eta - around 59 mins mark for that segment
Apparently Emma told JR in that conversation that she was afraid that Chad would marry again.

Lori Vallow’s uncle: Killings were act of ‘pure evil’ | CUOMO

The uncle believes she's guilty and that she and Chad were equally responsible for the deaths (he references Adam, saying: "This was a perfect storm of lust and greed, and yes, some mental illness and evil"). Alex wasn't mentioned in this clip.

Last edited:
even though Alex is waiting in that parking lot that night, does anybody feel it's more likely that he did this, rather than Chad?
( My instinct says Chad did it but with Alex there for back-up at Lori's insistence in case Chad faltered and thought he couldn't do it at the last moment. Lori had been very angry about Alex mis-firing ten days previously. Who knows?)

note that Dye gives ToDeath as follows 12.30 - 2am. ( No idea how Brenda Dye Coroner is qualified to give a ToD, like a pathologist, but anyway...)

Last edited:
Looking forward to Garth testifying now that Chad told Brenda that both Chad & Garth saw Tammy throwing-up, as in Nate's tweet ( Am assuming Chad lied to Brenda and that he was trying to create a false witness to throw any suspicion)
Possibly true she threw up... from too many opiates.

JMO based on information so far. I'm looking forward to the autopsy report to see if she has injuries from fighting a pillow or a plastic bag.

The only way to prevent injuring her would be to medicate her beyond fighting effectively.

-----------------

I find it interesting that first Chad denied traditional medicine. Then she suddenly had had opiates she took for a sprained wrist. That's more like post-op medication.

It has been confirmed she was prescribed that opiate. I wonder how recently it was filled. More than that, I wonder why Chad didn't mention it earlier. It's hardly homeopathic. If she were anti medicine she'd use ice or splints as much as possible and stretch the medicine.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member