ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hg

<snipped for focus>

so how do her kids visit her grave? interesting excuse from Chad

<snipped>

Like a sexton wouldn't know the difference between "frozen" and "dead for sometime", "dead", "stiff", "cold and no pulse", "deceased".... IMO only someone who had never experienced someone dying would have used the word "frozen".

The specific wording of “frozen” also piqued my interest and echoed what Chad later told Samantha about why he didn’t choose to bury Tammy in Rexburg.

911 call:
We just found my mom, she is on the ground Frozen, she is dead … I don’t know … [hands phone to dad] I’m Chad the husband —um she is clearly dead Chad crying so hard … ohhhhhh, tears, yeah, she is frozen, weeping on phone'

LEO Greenhalgh just now: 'Tammy's body was cold to the touch but she could not determine if rigor mortis was setting in'

Did Chad and Garth just mean cold to touch? Not frozen with rigor mortis?

Last edited:
Obvious question: why did Tammy suddenly roll out of bed? If rigor had already set in she had been lying in on position for a long time.
Chad likely wanted to make it look as though she collapsed getting up? But what I want to know is how long did he lay in bed next to her dead body while coming up with his story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue