ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'like a rifle'

cannon ' pretty convinced' ( testimony from 10 mins ago)

Chad organised a hit on his wife while his own son was at home 'Tammy says she went inside the house to get her husband and son. "The man in the driveway didn't say anything." ( Nate's tweets)

( Zulema's testimony: She and the crew were doing castings on Charles months earlier as he drove with JJ in the car, they were hoping for a car crash)

if the bucket held the gas or had residue maybe they were afraid of it being found, and hoped it would burn away, or maybe it had fingerprints. Maybe they just thought they were cleaning up evidence :( just my thoughts.
I bet you are correct. The bucket held gas that was poured on Tylee and was tossed into fire.

*grahpic* I am trying to understand what CD & AC were doing with Tylee. Why would they have a bucket. It was my assumption Tylee was placed in the burning bit whole and then they poured gas on her and set her on fire..then tried to hack her as she was burning to speed up the process. What would they have put in the bucket and when.
I think they started at the fire pit and moved the remains to the burial site and used the bucket to transport body parts.

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow
·
Follow
"Oh no," you hear Chad say as he's crying. "She's frozen." He then calmly says his name, "Chad Daybell." He continues to sound like he's crying while saying, "Oh man." The dispatcher says "I'm so sorry" and says someone is on the way.

I can't wait to hear the recording- I'm surprised Nate added the detail about tone of voice!

MIO

Anybody recall what time Chad/garth phoned about Tammy's death ( Neither reporter mentioned the time in the morning)

the delay

the night before
11:54 PM - 12:09 AM Alex is southbound on HWY 20, away from Daybell's ( job done) and
Chad's sends Lori 3 outgoing texts at 11:34pm & 2 at 11:35pm ( she's in Hawaii)

Last edited:
This seems very unlikely. When did they burn the body at another location? Alex arrived at Chad's in the morning and by 11am they were done with the burial.
It sounds like it would be impossible to create the degree of burning which was found in the short time Alex/Chad were in the burn pit area.

Like a sexton wouldn't know the difference between "frozen" and "dead for sometime", "dead", "stiff", "cold and no pulse", "deceased".... IMO only someone who had never experienced someone dying would have used the word "frozen".
the allegations are that there was a delay calling 911
family prayed together that morning
( can't find the link for those allegations right now)

eta - see Archibald's cross. 20 min delay minimum. ( if you believe she fell off bed at 5.45am)

Last edited:
the allegations are that they delayed calling 911
family prayed together that morning
( can't find the link for those allegations right now)
How long after death does it take for rigor to set in?
I am gobsmacked that a person of Tammy's age could die suddenly at home, does not have any health issues and can go straight to cremation without an autopsy and then is determined to have died of natural causes? If you wanted to get away with murder that's the place to do it!

How long after death does it take for rigor to set in?
I am gobsmacked that a person of Tammy's age could die suddenly at home, does not have any health issues and can go straight to cremation without an autopsy and then is determined to have died of natural causes? If you wanted to get away with murder that's the place to do it!
low crime rate in Idaho ;)

Garth Daybell's account during 48hrs programme

"My room was down the hall. And I heard a thump," said Garth Daybell. "And heard my dad yell, 'Garth, Garth, come quick,' with the most panic I'd ever heard in his voice."

Garth Daybell said his mother was already dead and they called 911.

"My dad was just pacing back and forth," Garth recalled. "Just saying, 'Why? How could this happen?' Pointing at pictures on the wall, 'She can't be dead. Like, how could this be? What do we do?'

you hear a thump & find somebody with rigor mortis has fallen out of bed having been dead for hours & then call 911 straight away? All sounds unlikely

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member