ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as Tylee's body was burning AC and CD hacked away at her to try and break her body into smaller pieces. The 'stab' marks with the pointy tool, there was enough force to leave marks left on her bones. I don't know how a person could kill somebody else, nevermind children and then destroy their bodies in order to hide their crimes. It's abuse of a corpse and LV & CD need to rot in jail forever.
ETA I am not sure how the green bucket fits into this. What are your thoughts?
I think it was in testimony that the green bucket had most likely held the gasoline or fire accelerator. your theory of her being dismembered while burning makes sense for if they had done it say in the barn/shed much more blood would have been found in my opinion.

What are the chances they killed her on the way back from Yellowstone? In a National Forest campground, no one would be any the wiser. I have also been alone in a large rest area east of the west gate. She could easily have been killed in the rest room.
They would not have taken the body back to Rexburg.

Perhaps they burned Tylee’s body somewhere else, it didn’t burn, they took it half burnt to the tool shed to break it down, and then tried to burn it some more on Chad’s property.
This seems very unlikely. When did they burn the body at another location? Alex arrived at Chad's in the morning and by 11am they were done with the burial.

going back to the satellite images & their probative value.
From @Niner's excellent summary on this page:
'Another image is now shown that was taken at 12:32 p.m. on Sept. 2, 2019 showing Daybell's property. A third image is shown that was taken from the satellite on Sept. 9, 2019 at 12:32 p.m. "That's the day we believe Tylee was killed and buried on the property," Kunsaitis says.
Kunsaitis points out key features on the property again from that day but there is a large discolored darkened shape in the area of the pet cemetery. Again - this was taken at 12:32 p.m. - less than an hour after police know Alex Cox left the property.'

Are the state implying the dark shape represents the fire pit ( carbonised area) or something else ( blood, fresh earth or burnt body shape? etc IIRC Tylee was not buried in the fire pit itself)

Only asking cause it's value might be to show that Chad buried Tylee's remains and Alex had left before that point. Depends what the jury thinks the darkened shape is or whether it's just too ambiguous. I can't tell, can't see it.

In case anybody wants to check, 3:45hrs here
No, the darkened shape is the pet cemetery where Tylee was buried. I remember the news article with the satellite photo that started it all. It was discussed on this thread at the time and we even had an expert commenting about it.

Link to the article in question (from Jun 23, 2020): Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child's burial

Daybell-property-3-1536x864.jpg

Pixel-level-2-1536x864.jpg

Pixel-level-3-1536x864.jpg

Last edited:
The green bucket, I think, contained burning body parts, the heat from which melted the bucket. I wish we could actually see the evidence!
*grahpic* I am trying to understand what CD & AC were doing with Tylee. Why would they have a bucket. It was my assumption Tylee was placed in the burning bit whole and then they poured gas on her and set her on fire..then tried to hack her as she was burning to speed up the process. What would they have put in the bucket and when.

*grahpic* I am trying to understand what CD & AC were doing with Tylee. Why would they have a bucket. It was my assumption Tylee was placed in the burning bit whole and then they poured gas on her and set her on fire..then tried to hack her as she was burning to speed up the process. What would they have put in the bucket and when.
if the bucket held the gas or had residue maybe they were afraid of it being found, and hoped it would burn away, or maybe it had fingerprints. Maybe they just thought they were cleaning up evidence :( just my thoughts.

The remains were in parts and were hot, so they used the bucket to transport them from the fire pit to the pet cemetery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member