ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as Tylee's body was burning AC and CD hacked away at her to try and break her body into smaller pieces. The 'stab' marks with the pointy tool, there was enough force to leave marks left on her bones. I don't know how a person could kill somebody else, nevermind children and then destroy their bodies in order to hide their crimes. It's abuse of a corpse and LV & CD need to rot in jail forever.
ETA I am not sure how the green bucket fits into this. What are your thoughts?

I agree with your theory- Chad and/or Alex pick-axed Tylee's bones to try to speed up the burning.

When it became clear they'd have to bury her quickly, they threw burning parts (sorry!) into the green bucket intending to transport them to the grave, but buried the bucket when it caught fire or melted beyond usefulness.

MOO

PS Suzanne Freeman also has good interview giving a lot of nuggets on this period in Chad's life. ( when he switched & claimed his books weren't fiction & what Garth said about that. Why Suzanne thinks some of Chad's solo attendance at conferences was to enable him to meet other women, why she thinks that if he hadn't met Lori he could have ended up in polygamy )
Will find link later

Last edited:
We have to weave it into the timeline of Alex’s phone pings. I suppose it is possible that it wasn’t even that day, but the evidence is quite compelling re Alex’s presence at the Daybell property.
What are the chances they killed her on the way back from Yellowstone? In a National Forest campground, no one would be any the wiser. I have also been alone in a large rest area east of the west gate. She could easily have been killed in the rest room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper