ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult for me to imagine what IP's ex/mother of his children thinks of MP.

Also, I can't even imagine the relationship between BB, MP and their children.

Troubling situations for all.

jmo
IP and MP also have a child together. I'm very curious to know if MP has been deprogrammed from the cult.

The hair was stuck to the sticky side of duct tape applied to the black bag. It was affected by decomp fluids. Wasn’t just floating around.
It must have been floating around (on a table, floor, a sofa?) before it stuck to the tape. Or it just fell off a person or was plucked out.

So callous when I lost my husband I couldn't function for , well a long time I did what I had to do but other than that.
I understand. But Chad didn’t lose her. He murdered her. Remember he was Harry Potter waiting to start his new adventure.
I’m so sorry about your loss. The testimony is making me so angry. Cold blooded people!

It's good that they have a witness who will testify that Chad had visions of Tammy dying young.

Probably good thing they don't have witnesses who would testify that he'd been saying that even before Chad met Lori

question for anybody who knows:
Are the Gilbert family one of the families who moved to Rexburg as followers of Chad? ( That we've heard about numerous times over the last 2 years? Is that why he instantly assumed that they'd help fund him?)
And also might explain why he thought he might be given a room:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members