ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. But Chad didn’t lose her. He murdered her. Remember he was Harry Potter waiting to start his new adventure.
I’m so sorry about your loss. The testimony is making me so angry. Cold blooded people!
This is all so disturbing, the fact that there was not one person, but two and others that just did all this totally disturbing stuff ....

So Tylee didn't like Chad, by his admission. No surprise there. Maybe that's why she was treated so savagely.
I have news for Chad. NO ONE LIKES YOU! You are a freaking idiot Chad, you are no prophet. Lori is no goddess. Boy how i would love to scream that to his face. Maybe some huge guy in prison will let Chad know he is not liked.

This is all so disturbing, the fact that there was not one person, but two and others that just did all this totally disturbing stuff ....
I truly believe Melani Gibbs and Melanie Pawlowski and Zulema are all guilty of conspiracy. They ALL KNEW those children and Charles and Tammy had been murdered.

Whoa!!! So, Gilbert says during the week of Oct.26th, Chad and Lori are at her house for a visit and Chad says Lori lost her daughter recently. How mysterious is it that on October 25th, a friend of Tylee's gets a message from Tylee's phone (in response to an Oct 19th message from that friend) that says something along the lines of "Hey! Miss you too, love ya'".

Surely that has to count for SOMETHING!!!New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone

I was wondering the same.
fair play to her for coming forward nonetheless. Such useful testimony isn't it.
She might be the only one of the followers who is willing to speak out publicly

from the tweets it sounds as if she is saying her husband was more into it
Also, do you recall/seen the HTC podcast where the Rexburg guy ( I will find his name later) recounted the day that Chad turned up claiming that Chad knew this guy's past probations/lives and he wanted to speak to the guy about them but the conversation had to be out of the guy's wife's presence?

ETA link,

Destin Thayne

Last edited:
I wonder if Emma is a witness for the defence? There seems to be an objection every time her name is mentioned. I can understand the Todd objection as it’s hearsay, but does anyone know the basis of Alice’s objection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member