ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been gone almost all day and trying to catch up. Can’t believe Boyce may allow this podcast (or part) to be played. Time for me to bow out again if that is the case … I’m so over this.

I think Lindsey Blake said it - they are introducing Lori's version without her having to testify. The prosecution opened the door by mentioning the podcast.

The judge allowed the first 40 minutes when Lori also speaks.
Do you have a link to this podcast - have we already heard snippets of this one on various Daybell-Vallow case websites?

Do you have a link to this podcast - have we already heard snippets of this one on various Daybell-Vallow case websites?
At first I thought this was a recording of Lori's testimony at MG's house, which was also in 2018, but I'm not sure it was broadcast as a podcast. If ZP is also in it asking questions, was it recorded in front of an audience? The podcasts didn't have live audience, IIRC.

Last edited:

Blake argues that playing the podcast will likely open to the door to more evidence - specifically a prior husband of Lori Daybell's. --Nate Eaton

I'm not sure that opening the door to testimony about how Alex & Lori tried to kill Joe Ryan (3rd husband & Tylee's father) helps Lori.

However, I don't like that cans of worms and rabbit holes might get opened that could take jurors' attention away from Lori's evil conspiracies and deeds.

My opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members