ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a totally irrelevant question, but what's up with the mini ponytail on top of the head Pebbles look that Lori seems to favor these days? I mean, what's the general consensus on that? I don't recall seeing any photos of her wearing that particular hairstyle prior to her arrest, so I'm just curious.

I have a totally irrelevant question, but what's up with the mini ponytail on top of the head Pebbles look that Lori seems to favor these days? I mean, what's the general consensus on that? I don't recall seeing any photos of her wearing that particular hairstyle prior to her arrest, so I'm just curious.
Someone must have told her it makes her look younger...

There is a message in LDS culture to BE married, so there is an acceptance of it happening very quickly. I've seen it personally, a few times

Also want to share another murder case in Florida, showing a divorced LDS couple, they both marry again quickly; ex-wife doesn't like shared custody, so somehow her new husband and a hit man kill the ex-husband. The ex-wife currently living Scott free in Oregon......Her very very rich and prominent LDS parents seem to be heavily protecting daughter.

Truly fascinating case as it rolls out too!

moo.
do you have a link please?

dumb move for Archibald to use the loaded word 'snitch' in the context of these crimes

anybody got the indictment in front of them to check the wording ?

Chad and Archibald says the religious issues are charged by the state as an overt act as part of the conspiracy.
Blake says that's untrue and that ' Her espoused beliefs were used to control others, not that they held or believed these things'

gigi's tweets:
Blake says hearsay is an issue
'Archibald says in a conspiracy case what Chad says isn't hearsay and we have allowed Chad's statements in. Co-conspirators isn't hearsay. Alex and Melani are co-conspirators and not hearsay.'

Last edited:
1000% agree. That's the first thing most people are going to wonder?

I have a few thoughts though. Someone upthread talked about it surprising the prosecution. It obviously didn't because she led her there.

Why wasn't this done on direct? (I don't think JA was going to let this witness just leave but look at the amount of witnesses they didn't cross). Was that a gamble? Was it a breakdown?

This info also worries me given the state's track record of filings and disclosures. Certainly had JA more animated than we've probably seen

I'm sure I'll have more questions but pretty wild listening to that.

It's really weird. Audrey brought this up on redidirect. I really wonder if this surprised the prosecutor. (It may have even surprised Audrey that it was coming out of her mouth.) If that's the case, it's not the prosecutor's fault.

The prosecutor even tried to get "one more question." Her turn was over. Her only chance for another question would have been if Boyce spaced and allowed it, and defense also didn't notice and failed to object.

If it were a surprise, prosecution would have to decide on the fly to discredit their own witness and spook her, or hope it slips by Archibald. They may have made the better choice.

I think Audrey came off as credible. (Yes, a coward historically, like her cult peers; yes, following around the god and goddess like an abused puppy, but still credible in this testimony.)

Depending on his body language, Archibald may have bungled going after her so hard and calling her testimony "crap." I didn't see her, but she sounded like she was in pain and he may have come off like a bully kicking someone who is down.

If it was eased in on direct, of course, Audrey could have been more credible. I agree with that!

MOO

i think twitter is down in the uk - annoying!!
I’m in the US and getting NOTHING TO SEE HERE on Twitter. Anyone else?

You can follow Nate’s updates here:

They had Alex kill Charles and were going to use him for Tammy. Lori moved to Rexburg so she and Chad could be together every day behind Tammy's back, until Alex did the job. They were planning another shooting after his failed attempt.
Lori was there when Charles was murdered. Two shots were fired. Lori may have fired the final shot. Alex was a very poor marksman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990