ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
because he's married to Mel P
who gives you a headache? Lauren Mathias?
Whoops. I wasn't clear. I was trying to make the joke that I would get it if Ian didn't talk to her. I would nod in understanding if he told me he hasn't spoken to her, not roll my eyes.

It was a meanish joke, and I feel kinda ashamed having to explain it.

MOO

Thanks. If you can do Gigi that would be great.

Just clicking on a Twitter link on here comes up with the same message though.
okay but will do as copy paste rather than individual tweets
( Gigi is not always clear but in combo with Emi's Nate Eaton thread, accurate meanings should be clearer)

Each new line is an individual tweet

'Morning thread: Lori Vallow Trial - Day 22
We should be hearing arguments outside the presence of the jury about the wiretaps coming in. Then Ian Pawlowski will be back on the stand. Will Melani Pawlowski be allowed to testify? We will see
The attorneys are in chambers. Lori will turn her back to the public and face the doorway when her attorneys are not sitting with her

We are back on the record. They held a meeting this morning about the recordings by Ian Pawlowski.
We are going to hear arguments now as to what will be introduced
The defense says they asked for Ian to be dismissed but he was allowed. He testified to which a defense lawyer would call a "snitch" with some secret recordings.
Ian identified a couple of issues on the recordings - the cops are possessed, Chad and Lori do not confess to any crime. They want to play a part from Dec 12 or 13, 2019 - a recording with Melaniece talking on the phone to Chad & Lori
They're discussing the death of Alex, the religious issues, a blessing from Chad and Archibald says the religious issues are charged by the state as an overt act as part of the conspiracy
He says the tapes are several hours but the one they want to play today is 50 minutes roughly'

all
@PrettyLiesAlibi
·

Last edited:
It's really weird. Audrey brought this up on redidirect. I really wonder if this surprised the prosecutor. (It may have even surprised Audrey that it was coming out of her mouth.) If that's the case, it's not the prosecutor's fault.

The prosecutor even tried to get "one more question." Her turn was over. Her only chance for another question would have been if Boyce spaced and allowed it, and defense also didn't notice and failed to object.

If it were a surprise, prosecution would have to decide on the fly to discredit their own witness and spook her, or hope it slips by Archibald. They may have made the better choice.

I think Audrey came off as credible. (Yes, a coward historically, like her cult peers; yes, following around the god and goddess like an abused puppy, but still credible in this testimony.)

Depending on his body language, Archibald may have bungled going after her so hard and calling her testimony "crap." I didn't see her, but she sounded like she was in pain and he may have come off like a bully kicking someone who is down.

If it was eased in on direct, of course, Audrey could have been more credible. I agree with that!

MOO
I don’t think it came as a surprise to the prosecution as the prosecutor asked why she was scared and directed the testimony to the threat.

I’m in the US and getting NOTHING TO SEE HERE on Twitter. Anyone else?

You can follow Nate’s updates here:
Yes. Nothing to see here in my mobile (not using the app), but it’s ok on my laptop. Weird.

Prosecutor didn't seem surprised that Audrey brought up the threats bombshell. On the audio Blake is feeding with ' and then what did Lori threaten you with' or wtte.

Agreed. I'm still curious as to why this wasn't done on direct? The prosecution surely knew as they were (as you stated) "feeding". It's not as though the prosecution forgot about some of the most damning testimony to date. Were they torn as to whether this would cause problems and decided to gamble after the cross?

Most posters here seem to be looking at AB fairly kindly, seeing her as caring and kind. As I do too. But yes, gullible. And I think also rather lacking in self-confidence. Which (to me) explains why she didn't go to LE with her knowledge and worries - she probably had a lot of self-doubt, and couldn't quite believe what she knew.

No doubt she is flawed. And, while I feel her testimony that Lori threatened to kill her was honest....

.....not so much so for her explaining her following the cult by saying she is kind and giving. I am sure she has a kind and giving side, that Lori undoubtedly abused by pretending to bear her soul to Audrey, but I suspect her following the cult was a bit more self-serving.

I mean, I might allow someone to fly me to HI to comfort an acquaintance. Sometimes, this cult paid well.

MOO

Gigi's tweets continued
@PrettyLiesAlibi
·

'Judge Boyce asks why play it and not cross examine on the content. Archibald says the recording contains the best evidence, the actual statements, and the defense doesn't believe Ian's summaries of the recording are fair and accurate.
Lindsey Blake says it's objectionable to refer to the witness as a snitch. He had safety concerns and was assisting law enforcement. At no point was he asked to provide a summary.
She says hearsay is an issue and Chad as a co-conspirator is an issue. She says religious beliefs are not overt acts charged by the state. Her espoused beliefs were used to control others, not that they held or believed these things
Archibald asks to respond and says in a conspiracy case what Chad says isn't hearsay and we have allowed Chad's statements in. Co-conspirators isn't hearsay. Alex and Melani are co-conspirators and not hearsay.

We will take a recess while Judge Boyce decides if the recordings come in
Lori is holding court with her attorneys. They are standing and she is talking to the both of them'

@BUF if the text is too dense let me know & I will double space each tweet instead - it's no extra effort

'Judge Boyce is back & rules that the recording are not admissible under hearsay rules but if Ian contradicts the contents of the recordings it could be admissible.
The jury will be brought in and Ian brought back to the stand'

I believe Garth already lived there. Seth apparently lived in an apartment that he reported was haunted. So he moved back. Mark was on a mission.

Yes, haunted. You can't make this stuff up.

Per HTC Heather Daybell interviews.

MOO
haunted.... kind of makes me think he may have been vulnerable to CD's beliefs.

all from
@PrettyLiesAlibi

' The jury will be brought in and Ian brought back to the stand
Ian will be on cross exam and Mr Thomas is up.
Ian says "I am as well as I can be, I guess" when asked how he is. He looks very solemn

He met Melani P in November 2019 and she was recently divorced. They got married 10 days after meeting. They were married in Vegas.
He talked to Lori and Chad and asked for Melani's hand in marriage. He says at that time Chad and Lori were the closest relatives she had a she trusted them most
They talk about casting. Ian says references were made during phone calls and they're trying to expel a disembodied spirit and even that bugs would crawl into your ear and possess you
He is not currently working with the FBI in any capacity. He stopped 2 weeks after he started. Nobody knew he was recording these. Melani knows now that he did

12/12/2019 - Alex died. It was a significant day for Melani. There was a phone call with Lori and Chad about Alex that day or the day after.'

Prosecutor didn't seem surprised that Audrey brought up the threats bombshell. On the audio Blake is feeding with ' and then what did Lori threaten you with' or wtte.

Yeah, but the response may have surprised the prosecutor. She probably thought it would be just calling her naive and I thought you were my friend- you lost all your trust and we will no longer include you to usher in the chosen ones.

I guess we won't know- ever!

MOO

This is kind of off topic with what is being discussed right now but just wanted to add some questions I've been pondering.
1) Do you believe CD really cared for LVD? Or was she simply a means to substantial income (or so he thought) and he would use any woman who came along and fall for his tricks?
2) Do you believe LVD and AC were involved in an inappropriate and intimate relationship during the times the murders occurred? It is absolutely disgusting but I could see her using his attraction to her to get him to do her bidding. MOO.
3) Is their some significance for Narcon being in ACs system during autopsy? Anyone else find his death to be suspicious?
I thought it was said that he was given Narcon thinking it could be an overdose when first responders arrived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeonGhostWolf