ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audrey must have really believed TD died in her sleep too because she wants to offer condolences even though Audrey has testified to Chad's previous comments about Tammy: 'Audrey said she heard Chad say why is the body still alive speaking of Tammy - Audrey realized they had a different idea...'
I wonder when Chad said that. Perhaps after her trip to her family in Utah, when she didn't die in a car accident.

The chosen ones were supposed to be safe during the apocalypse. Everyone else would be doomed.
yes I know, but the time spent on the descriptions of the end of the world come across as disaster *advertiser censored* to me ( think David Warwick's firesides. Ofc a sceptical person might say that this is part of the pull or the grift) )
and the notion that there's only refuge for 144K - that anyone could be happy while billions perish is most un Christian, in my opinion ( I was brought up in a very Christian family culture)

yes I know, but the time spent on the descriptions of the end of the world come across as disaster *advertiser censored* to me ( think David Warwick's firesides. Ofc a sceptical person might say that this is part of the pull or the grift) )
and the notion that there's only refuge for 144K - that anyone could be happy while billions perish is most un Christian, in my opinion ( I was brought up in a very Christian family culture)
Isn't the number 144k in the Bible?

Curious the impact it will have that she didn't mention that in her grand jury testimony

Same. It's unfortunate she did not, but it seems like she told the state at some point since they led her down that path. I can't wait to hear her exact wording tonight on the audio.

Wondering if the defense will ask for a mistrial though if they were not notified of this, because it was really damning testimony.

This testimony regarding LVD leading the castings without CD goes to her role in the conspiracy. She was trying to whip one of the followers into a frenzy with her violent casting imagery, so that they'd kill the target a la the Manson Family. I think "AC as the assassin" evolved as a later iteration of the plan when no one else was loony enough to be activated by LVD and CD's talk to initiate violence. Just a thought.

Same. It's unfortunate she did not, but it seems like she told the state at some point since they led her down that path. I can't wait to hear her exact wording tonight on the audio.

Wondering if the defense will ask for a mistrial though if they were not notified of this, because it was really damning testimony.

Also, curious why most of the damning stuff they didn't do on direct. Is that a common strategy?

I am also curious how the defense will react as well as JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members