GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don’t think anyone can get the death penalty for conspiracy to commit murder. I think she has to be charged for committing the murder.
I believe the sentence is the same as for murder and you have one person dead and another fearing for his life. I’ll have to research what AZ does in respect to this.

So did Tylee, who did nothing wrong, and loved and cared for her adopted younger brother like he was her own child despite her own tender years.

While our genetics and our upbringing can affect our lives, what matters are our choices.

If we're going to come down on other members of Lori's family who were involved in these crimes, let's do it because of their choices, not because of things they have no control over.

Our choices are what matter, in the end.

MOO
Yes, and M's choice was to lie to LE. Then when it seemed it might go sideways for her, she covered her behind by recording convos. MOO

I'm pretty sure I read someone else back on the threads saying the same thing about JJ and echolalia. It's heartbreaking as a possibility. I'm autistic myself and it always cuts me deeply when one of my autistic siblings is murdered because of their inherent nature and neurotype.

I, personally, think that JJ would have been killed whether he was repeating things that were indicative of the broader pattern of crime or not. It was the ultimate revenge of Lori on Kay for the matter of Charles's money. I'm sure she thought it was balancing the scales in some perverse way. And it was one step closer to achieving the no spouses + no kids + Hawaii = life goals master plan Lori and Chad were working towards.

Of course, if she wasn't completely amoral, she could have just stuck JJ on an aeroplane back to his grandparents and washed her hands of him, but hurting Kay cruelly was the point. They murdered Charles before the divorce could progress to try to get a cool million. Murdering JJ so that Kay and Larry never got him back, ever again, was her triumph. Murdering him in such a terrifying, slow way made her feel powerful. Up until the verdict, she giggled and smiled her way through even the worst bits of the trial, because if she was ever going to feel anything other than glee, power, and pride in her acts, she would have done before she ever contemplated them. She never asked herself, "should I do this?" with a view to her impact on others as human beings with a right to exist, she only ever asked, "can I do this?" and the answer she always gave herself was "yes".

MOO
By sending JJ to Kay, there would be no SS money for Lori. She was willing to kill Tylee for her money (no revenge motive there), so why not JJ?

So according to cousin Megan ( in the Banfield clip, posted on the previous page) she ' reached out to some family members after their testimony ' but she didn't hear back.
That must be Summer Shift?

That's a pity.

By sending JJ to Kay, there would be no SS money for Lori. She was willing to kill Tylee for her money (no revenge motive there), so why not JJ?
Oh, I agree, the other reason was keeping cashing those cheques. It was always about money with the kids, money and revenge. If it was just that she was sick of parenting, she would have sent Tylee to college like she said she had, and sent JJ to Kay and Larry. But without the bucks from murdering Charles, she needed an alternate revenue stream, so, the money, what there was of it, was from the kids. But rather than keeping the kids around, it was more efficient to kill them and only have to spend it on themselves.

I think killing the kids was always a part of the plan, but it certainly took on more immediacy once they realised the money from killing Charles was never arriving. It was their undoing. If nobody had been looking for the kids, I really think they would have got away with Charles and Tammy. But those kids had too many people looking out for them, asking too many questions, until eventually, it unravelled the whole mess.

And there was nothing ambiguous about Tylee and JJ's deaths, how they were found, unlike Tammy or Charles. Nothing at all.

MOO

So according to cousin Megan ( in the Banfield clip, posted on the previous page) she ' reached out to some family members after their testimony ' but she didn't hear back.
That must be Summer Shift?

That's a pity.
Since Megan is speaking to the media, maybe SS didn't want her reaction to become public? Megan said she would not be following the remaining trials closely. I wonder what SS and JC think about their uncle's/brother's media interviews?

Oh, I agree, the other reason was keeping cashing those cheques. It was always about money with the kids, money and revenge. If it was just that she was sick of parenting, she would have sent Tylee to college like she said she had, and sent JJ to Kay and Larry. But without the bucks from murdering Charles, she needed an alternate revenue stream, so, the money, what there was of it, was from the kids. But rather than keeping the kids around, it was more efficient to kill them and only have to spend it on themselves.

I think killing the kids was always a part of the plan, but it certainly took on more immediacy once they realised the money from killing Charles was never arriving. It was their undoing. If nobody had been looking for the kids, I really think they would have got away with Charles and Tammy. But those kids had too many people looking out for them, asking too many questions, until eventually, it unravelled the whole mess.

And there was nothing ambiguous about Tylee and JJ's deaths, how they were found, unlike Tammy or Charles. Nothing at all.

MOO
If she pocketed the million bucks from Charles, would she still kill the children? Would she contemplate abandoning them? She abandoned JJ before.

Did Lori ever get suspicious why only her family's (her and MBP's) children were dark? He did once (that we know of) mention his young niece in that context, so perhaps he made sure possessions appeared random.

If she pocketed the million bucks from Charles, would she still kill the children? Would she contemplate abandoning them? She abandoned JJ before.
I think Lori and Chad, with their pretensions of wealth, would have burnt through that million very quickly.

And she killed Tylee for what was it? Two grand a month? When Tylee was due to age out in a year's time? This was her own flesh and blood, who she had carried and raised her whole life. And JJ, he was autistic, high energy, she stopped his meds, sold his dog, pulled him from school... and this kid wasn't even her blood, he was Charles's.

You bet I think she would have killed them anyway.

MOO

She’s starting to approximate a Shar-Pei.

I’m a few years older than Lori and still look younger.
OMG you made laugh so hard- now that you mention it, she is beginning to look like a Shar-Pei!!!! Her face is like the portrait of Dorian Gray- only her face is the portrait with all of her ugliness showing on her face!!! how fitting!!!

I think Lori and Chad, with their pretensions of wealth, would have burnt through that million very quickly.

And she killed Tylee for what was it? Two grand a month? When Tylee was due to age out in a year's time? This was her own flesh and blood, who she had carried and raised her whole life. And JJ, he was autistic, high energy, she stopped his meds, sold his dog, pulled him from school... and this kid wasn't even her blood, he was Charles's.

MOO
If the grandparents and some other people had not pushed so hard about the Children, She could have gotten away with murdering her children (and Charles and Tammy)----If Alex had not dropped dead, he too would have been prosecuted for the murder of Charles. Alex- he was her weapon- she weaponized him- he was like a robot- did whatever she asked him--the only place for Lori Vallow is a prison for the rest of her miserable life- and be rest assured she will be manipulating others while she is there- she is the personification of evil.

Since Megan is speaking to the media, maybe SS didn't want her reaction to become public? Megan said she would not be following the remaining trials closely. I wonder what SS and JC think about their uncle's/brother's media interviews?
Yes good question.
Personally, I think the uncle & his family did the right thing, both for the victims, for their own psychological health & for the Cox name per se. ( Reputational damage.)

As Janice is still talking to him maybe he's not viewed to be as disloyal as Megan

What puzzles me is that there is no co counsel in Chads case. We have seen in Loris case the amount of data involved, I’m surprised that Judge Boyce hasn’t addressed this.
I suspect JP strategy is to continue to push the trial date out as far as he can and then try to exclude as much evidence as he can.
Delay …delay ….
IDK what JP’s plan is because Lori’s trial proved that people do not forget!

MOO

MOO
Missed my edit window, I just want to clarify that I am of the opinion of found family and adopted family being no different in worth than biological - sometimes better, depending on the family you were born into. I just have to mentally go places to try to understand these people. Clearly, in some cases, family really mattered to Lori, and in some, it obviously didn't, most glaringly, in the case of the murder of her own children. I think Colby going low contact might have very well saved him and his family's lives.

MOO

It is SO interesting to go back and re-read this part 2 of Nate Eaton's interview of MBP and Ian knowing what we know now from Lori's trial. Wow.

From Justin Lum Facebook - 10 hours ago

Statement from parents of Tammy Daybell:

“What a beautiful day to receive the news of Lori’s convictions. Thank you to everyone that had a part in bringing the truth to light. We are especially grateful to the detectives, the jury, Judge Boyce and the prosecution team. We thank you for your tireless efforts.

We will move forward with renewed energy and faith that justice will be fully served. We anticipate next steps will be swift resolution of the case at hand.

We share this victory with the Vallow-Woodcock family and their precious JJ and Tylee.

Thank you to the many prayers sent from people all around the world, we feel them and they lift us up.”

- Ron and Phyllis Douglas and family

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...dQ6DYC9s8l&id=100044424966565&mibextid=qC1gEa

It is SO interesting to go back and re-read this part 2 of Nate Eaton's interview of MBP and Ian knowing what we know now from Lori's trial. Wow.

Yes. The whole thing is strange about MP and IP, I have heard different stories about how they met, one is a dating site for LDS, and who gets married after three dates?! Didn't they get married in Las Vegas, the same time as ZP and AC?

I hope MP is arrested for conspiracy to kill BB. I wonder what evidence is available to support this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7