GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is SO interesting to go back and re-read this part 2 of Nate Eaton's interview of MBP and Ian knowing what we know now from Lori's trial. Wow.

The ArizonaFamily interview transcript is also in the WStimeline thread. Lots of half truths and worse

IDK if there's a transcript for that Nate Eaton interview but I find transcripts helpful because MP's answers to questions are so circuitous.

Unlike the uncle, in addition to Lori, Megan is also blaming the Cox family culture. In interviews she revealed a few unpleasant details about the family.

Yes she really lifted the lid. ( Although I had already read of some awful stuff elsewhere in the lead-up to the trial, for example the Janet Wilcox declaration from 1995. )

They didn't consciously raise a child killer - they never imagined she could murder her kids. Similarly, Chris Watts' parents should not take the blame for his actions. I think the Coxes and the Shiflets have come a long way since the beginning. After the children were found, they still didn't believe that Charles' death was murder. Now they do.

I don't have a problem with the Cox family statement either. However I think the culture has had an impact.
Am repeating myself but two sibling psychopaths in one family appears unusual, at best. ( Alex & Lori)
We've also heard about the family trauma and mental illness around the other two deceased daughters.

Because we've heard from Summer during the trial and in that heart-breaking phone call, yes she seems to have come a long way. ( I can't tell with Janice & sovereign citizen Barry is MIA)

Last edited:
Chris Cuomo
16h ·
Lori Vallow's uncle, Rex Conner and the aunt of Tylee Ryan, Annie Cushing joined me tonight. I asked if they believe there's a real chance that Lori could be responsible for the death of so many people - two kids, her current husband's ex-wife, Charles Vallow AND another previous husband. Take a listen to what they think happened.

I really appreciate everyone's participation. I love reading your opinions and how you all breakndown the evidence.
This is something that I lay awake thinking about. Where are Tammy's kids? Why are they not defending their mother? Could they really think, after all the evidence, their dad is innocent?
When you listen to the 911 call Garth makes to report his mother's death do you hear anything strange? I do. After a few seconds of talking to the 911 operator it sounds like he gives up. He says ,"I don't know" and then Chad jumps in and takes over the call. I think Chad told him what to say and he just couldn't do it.
Garth knows.
According to Nate Eaton from East Idaho News Garth testified in front of the grand jury. Why he was not called in Lori's trial I don't know. Listen and think about a scenario where Chad tells him what to say but he knows it's a lie. It fits IMO.
Finally, out of all the 911 calls over the years we have heard, when have you heard someone just fade out like this? Crying so hard they can't talk yes, so upset they can't stop talking yes, but to fade out after a few seconds by saying "I don't know"? The only thing that makes sense is Chad told Garth to lie and he just couldn't do it.
Thank you for reading my rant.
Tricia
PS here is the 911 call

I hesitate to say anything at all on this but speculating from info I have from mutual friends who know his kids/family, I think they know he did it and don’t care. I don’t have another explanation. One of the daughters in particular I would for sure say that about. I also agree with you on Garth. I don’t understand any of their behavior and I hope they gained some insight from this trial but I don’t think so.

It makes me incredibly sad.

I believe the sentence is the same as for murder and you have one person dead and another fearing for his life. I’ll have to research what AZ does in respect to this.
I know AZ has the death penalty but the citizens (jury) determine the sentence and they don’t put many people on death row. Having said that, How ironic would it be if Chad gets the dp in Idaho and she gets the dp in AZ?

Chris Cuomo
16h ·
Lori Vallow's uncle, Rex Conner and the aunt of Tylee Ryan, Annie Cushing joined me tonight. I asked if they believe there's a real chance that Lori could be responsible for the death of so many people - two kids, her current husband's ex-wife, Charles Vallow AND another previous husband. Take a listen to what they think happened.

Yes she is a psychopath and a serial killer. Yes yes yes!

I know AZ has the death penalty but the citizens (jury) determine the sentence and they don’t put many people on death row. Having said that, How ironic would it be if Chad gets the dp in Idaho and she gets the dp in AZ?
IF Lori is ever charged with a conspiracy in BB's case, Chad should be as well, so maybe they'll both be heading to Arizona.

According to Arizona criminal code 13-751 (F) (1) she could be eligible for the death penalty based on her convictions of first degree murders in Idaho.

If I read that correctly, she would have to be charged with and convicted of murder before any DP option is potentially applicable. However, the current charge she is facing in AZ is conspiracy, but not a charge for committing a murder itself.

I would think that AZ does have the ability to try her for murder. If she conspired to murder, and then the murder was done, that would mean she is guilty of the murder, so it seems to me like it's the same facts. But unless they actually go ahead and charge her and put her on trial for the murder, it is a moot point.

Last edited:
Was Alex Cox a bad shot …
or just not completing the Lori assigned task.
Was he trying to hang in there with LVD so he got to live?
I read residents heard Lori screaming in the street at Alex that he was weak & a disgrace to the family.
He missed the shot at Brandon.
He missed the shot at Tammy.
LVD probably shot Charles and Alex fell on that sword.
Alex did not kill his wife ZP after (allegedly) buying the tarp, drugging her, talking to LVD & CD on phone whilst all that was happening.
I’m not saying AC was not part of everything
but the fact that he told his wife about being the fall guy and if anything happens he’s leaving a bag of money…ZP’s testimony was mind bending.
Maybe Alex was suppose to take Tylee out on the Yellowstone trip but chickened out.
IDK. Such depths to LVD’s evil manipulation
Moo

I read residents heard Lori screaming in the street at Alex that he was weak & a disgrace to the family.
Alex did not kill his wife ZP after (allegedly) buying the tarp, drugging her, talking to LVD & CD on phone whilst all that was happening.
but the fact that he told his wife about being the fall guy and if anything happens he’s leaving a bag of money…ZP’s testimony was mind bending.
Maybe Alex was suppose to take Tylee out on the Yellowstone trip but chickened out.
Moo

There's that really weird bullet defect in the baseboard after Charles' murder. Maybe Alex missed on the first shot and Lori took it into her own hands.

Wherever Lori goes, the inmates will hate her. She would do best in solitary. She killed one husband, maybe two; one mans wife, maybe her brother, and her own two children, one of whom was autistic And conspired to kill BB. There will be people from all sides of that who would like to hurt her.

I believe Audrey that Lori told her she had seen people take their last breaths and she could cut her up, place her in plastic bags, and no one would ever find her.

Lori is a serial killer. A psychopath.

I love thinking that right now, she is laying on a cot, can’t sleep and knowing this is the best she will ever get. No more storms for Lori. No more manipulations. No one seeing her as a goddess. Maybe the best she can hope for is no nightmares every night.

Then again, maybe she is thinking of ways to manipulate and make her bunk buddies her close friends.
Yes the inmates will hate her.

I want to point out that most female inmates are mothers. Some inmates give birth and have to give the baby to relatives until they get out. Point is, women inmates are miserable being separated from their children and would give anything to be with their children. Imagine how they feel looking at Lori, this vain woman who just "threw her kids away."

Inmate's children are often the only bright spot in their lives. They put their photos up and can't wait for visitation with them, having video calls with them, getting cards/drawings/letters from them, and they enjoy bragging about their milestones, etc... Their children motivate them to turn their lives around and not come back to prison. Hard core tough ladies will melt when they talk about their kids.

The ladies will be talking about their kids right in front of Lori, and over and over Lori will be confronted as to WHY didn't she protect her own children? WHY did she turn on them?
There will be many names she will be called, none pleasant.

She will endure verbal harassment, not just physical. Sometimes verbal/emotional harassment is worse.

They know what Lori did, and the staff also know. Staff can make her time much more difficult.

There are many passive/aggressive ways staff react towards inmates who they can't stand.

2 Cents

Last edited:
Moo
I believe Alex was a bad shot. Although he bought long guns and shot at gun ranges, he couldn't hit a target. Thankfully, Tammy and Brandon were near misses.

I believe Alex was a bad shot. Although he bought long guns and shot at gun ranges, he couldn't hit a target. Thankfully, Tammy and Brandon were near misses.
It is hard even for police to hit a moving target. This is why LE is trained to aim for the biggest part of the body, the head, upper torso and chest.This contributes to the high amount of police deadly force killings. Police more often aim to do "kill shots" rather than aiming for a less lethal area like an arm or leg.

.....The training is part of a new program launched by the West Georgia agency meant to address some of these questions. The program, called “Shoot to Incapacitate,” is challenging decades of police orthodoxy around use of deadly force. Instead of teaching officers to always aim for available center mass of the body — usually the chest, upper torso and head — the training is giving them another option if they must fire their weapons in the line of duty.

The course is the first of its kind in Georgia and could well be a first in the nation. It teaches officers that in some instances where they are authorized to use deadly force, they have the option to aim for the pelvic region, abdomen, legs and arms of a person posing a threat. The idea is that a gunshot to these areas, while still potentially deadly, could stop the threat while increasing the chance that the wounds will not be fatal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member