GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird snippets from the MP, IP & Nate Eaton interview

MP: 'My mom later passed away when I was 9. Lori was the one that called and told me the news. She said, “Your mom’s in a coma and she’s probably not going to make it.” I remember that phone call and I’ve always loved and trusted. Lori. She’s always been somebody that has so much unconditional love and no judgment, no drama, and I admire her so much. I don’t think I would have wanted to have that phone call by anybody else to have to give me that news.

Imagine thinking it's appropriate to telephone a 9 year old and relay this information rather than letting somebody do it in person.
The mind boggles at the ' always a great mom' narrative built around Lori.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
According to the cousins Megan Conner interview, she was there when Stacey was admitted to hospital and subsequently a hospice. She rang Melanis father to tell him that Stacey was in a coma. Lori and the rest of the Cox family were in Hawaii and didn’t come back to see Stacey before she died.

I don’t believe that Lori told Melani but IMO false memory syndrome is a big thing in that family.

Interestingly, the cousin also gave some interesting background about the night that Stacey was found in a diabetic coma. IMO at best self induced coma and at worst a ‘mercy’ killing.

I’ll edit to link the interview.

Some info on the HTC interview around the hour mark. This interview doesn’t did into the circumstances surrounding the coma. I’ll try and find the other interview.

the Mormon Stories interview at around 2 hours 30 minutes onwards. The entire interview is good background on the Cox family history and a little insight to Mormonism.

Last edited:
I doubt Tylee would voluntarily go to a random person's house on a Monday morning and not suspect anything. So many possibilities for their plan to go wrong. IMO Lori and Chad helped Alex to load/unload her body. Chances are it was wrapped so it could be carried by two people.
I think the garage being attached to the town house enabled the transport of the body into Alex’s truck with anything being seen.

But do we know for certain that Tylee even got back to Lori's apartment that night?
I think a police witness testified at Lori's trial that they didn't stop anywhere for long on their way back from Yellowstone. They also had JJ with them so he could be a witness if something happened to Tylee during the trip.

IIRC, 8/10/19 was the last time Larry & Kay spoke with JJ. It was a very brief FaceTime call. LVD moved with the kids to Rexburg in early Sept & Larry & Kay had no idea where they were. But on or about 11/26/19 Kay saw the transaction for a purchase on CV’s credit card - I think this was the purchase of the wedding rings. There was a Rexburg address for the shipping so for the first time in months she had a location for LVD and she either contacted the Rexburg PD or she reached out again to AZ LE and they contacted the Rexburg PD to do a welfare check because she had not been able to reach her grandson in over 3 months. I do not think that Kay actually suspected anything had happened to him - that he was missing or had been murdered - she just wanted someone to tell her they saw him and he was okay - because she thought LVD was just being a witch and keeping JJ from her & Larry.
11/26/19 was the date of the welfare check at Lori's Rexburg apartment. IIRC, Kay found Lori's Idaho address in early November.

I believe Lori killed Tylee, then called Alex and told him she died when the zombie left her body (or however that worked in their fake belief system. I don't think Lori or Chad believed any of the stuff they spouted, but Alex did.)

I lean toward asphyxiation. But choking or smothering was probably physically harder than Lori expected it to be, so she changed tactics with JJ. She likely had some practical advice for Chad on what to do when Tammy's time came.

It's all just so horrific.
I agree, Lori killed both children. I don't know how she killed Tylee, but I think she should be made to tell what happened to her.

Charles wanted Kay to have his million-dollar life insurance to take care of JJ.
With no Jj I hope that million dollars has helped make Kay and Larry very comfortable in their retirement.

I have no doubt it burns Lori up minute by minute. :cool:

I agree, Lori killed both children. I don't know how she killed Tylee, but I think she should be made to tell what happened to her.
Agree.
IMO listening to Lori rhetoric constantly about Charles and Tylee and the hate.....she was inferring her own relationship with Tylee.
That copcam of Lori leaning on the red car dribbling syrupy delight all over the police officer minutes after charles was shot dead....he guesses her weight and she eats up gleefully that he called her perfect numbers and Tylee mumbles something smart at her mother and Lori goes...whaaaaaaaaaat...at her.
Seen an awkward distaste for her daughter.

Charles wanted Kay to have his million-dollar life insurance to take care of JJ.
With no Jj I hope that million dollars has helped make Kay and Larry very comfortable in their retirement.

I have no doubt it burns Lori up minute by minute. :cool:
Charles stipulated that half of the proceeds go to his two children.

According to the cousins Megan Conner interview, she was there when Stacey was admitted to hospital and subsequently a hospice. She rang Melanis father to tell him that Stacey was in a coma. Lori and the rest of the Cox family were in Hawaii and didn’t come back to see Stacey before she died.

I don’t believe that Lori told Melani but IMO false memory syndrome is a big thing in that family.

Interestingly, the cousin also gave some interesting background about the night that Stacey was found in a diabetic coma. IMO at best self induced coma and at worst a ‘mercy’ killing.

Some info on the HTC interview around the hour mark. This interview doesn’t did into the circumstances surrounding the coma. I’ll try and find the other interview.

the Mormon Stories interview at around 2 hours 30 minutes onwards. The entire interview is good background on the Cox family history and a little insight to Mormonism.

Thankyou. I have listened to that one but there's so much in it, I could have missed it so I'll listen again around the 1hr mark as you suggest.
If you can find the other interview, would be great.

I tracked down the affidavit from Janis, when she's responding to Janet Wilcox's affidavit, as part of the Steve & Stacey Cope divorce. ( Originally from Hidden True Crime but the Steve Cope divorce filing is somewhere on the timeline media thread, it really gives indication Stacey was suicidal even if that was not the cause of death.IIRC some of that divorce evidence ends up in BB's list of exhibits for the custody fight with MP)

Most people will have read these years ago but reminds me how malevolent Janis is imo:

Wilcox Janis affidavit response ( and Lori's)

Yes, Kay testified in court about finding the Rexburgh address/wedding plans that way, but she didn't say she immediately called police. My theory is the prosecution wanted to gloss over the real details, as perhaps just unnecessarily confusing for the jury.

Since asking the question, I was given a link and looked at some other sites and the timelines thread.

After Oct. 2 shooting, BB contacted Kay, they exchanged what they each knew/believed, and kept in touch. (Kay Woodcock interview linked upthread).

Oct. 31, Private detective Rich Robertson, hired by BB to watch Melani P/find Alex, followed them when she moved to the townhouse complex in Rexburgh.

He later said "It was during that period that we realized we were seeing all the adults—Lori Vallow, Alex Cox, Melani Boudreaux—but we weren't seeing the kids. We weren't seeing JJ or Tylee," Robertson said.

(I'm not convinced Tylee was originally considered missing, though).

BB knew all about JJ, of course, aside from what he knew from Kay, so I think he asked the PI to report on how JJ was doing.

Then, I think BB raised the alarm with Gilbert police, because a few weeks later, Nov 18, Gilbert PD came out to Rexburgh, 1stly to check the Jeep's data system, but also to check on JJ. (Detective Hermosa testimony Day 7)

From the WS Timeline
Abt 19 Nov 2019 – About a week before conducting a welfare check on JJ and Tylee, a police officer came to SB’s door asking questions about Lori and her children. SB is the neighbor who had helped Lori move into her townhome with the children in Sept (Fox 13 Salt Lake City).

Then, when Gilbert police couldn't find JJ through an informal search, they got Kay to request a formal welfare check through Rexburgh police (who appear to have also been briefed that Chad and Lori were married). (Day 7 testimony)

So to me, it appears BB - determined not to end up like Charles, as well as avenge his death - worked closely with Arizona police and his private detective, to suss out the complete situation. Among all the swirling suspicions about bumping off husbands and.wives, one concrete thing emerged: JJ's absence...

I think trying to kill BB was the conspiracy's fatal mistake. They stepped in a hornet's nest with that one, and it brought them down but I think it would have happened anyway, in the end.

JMO

Great great summary. All facts as I see them, but thanks so much for posting the dates... it really does help with tightening up that very critical period of time in our saga.

Rob Wood said in his closing statements that Tylee was dismembered after death. They think that Chad and Alex tried to burn the body whole and tried to break it down whilst it was burning.
I do believe she was tortured while alive and then dismembered after death.
I also believe the eyes of all those murdered saw the eyes of their relatives who were killing them while they took their last breaths. I’m sure their words were “Why?”

I don’t believe there was even ONE mercy killing in that family.

I can't wait for the sentencing. We will see LVD in her new orange outfit, with matching silver cuff accessories. I wonder if she will give up the "yorkie poo" top knot hair do?! And the cherry Jolly Rancher lip balm? Her parents are probably putting in commisary funds for her.

My guess is maximum on all count. With enhancement on JJ's death, as a child under age 12, and with a disability.
Yorkie Poo!! Lol

Ive never heard that Nik!
Good that they got something from their dad too xx

Lori Shallow said at the time 'Kay got all the money...and I got 5 kids (as if!!.... :oops: ) and got nothing .'
I'll see if I can find the interview. It was one with Kay.

ETA - it was not an interview, it was Kays testimony.

@25.47 here

Last edited:
@Nikynoo You don't need to look for another Megan interview - you had the right one. The circumstances of Stacey's are in the interview you already posted. I don't have a time stamp but maybe after 2 hrs 15 or so. Thanks.
I don't think the part about Alex coming round for Pizza that night and then telling Megan that he was worried about Stacey taking an insulin overdose was in the HTC interview, but is in the Mormon one. I could be wrong and its the other way around.

Lori and Alex probably did it at night when JJ was asleep. IMO Alex alone took the bodies to Chad.
If Tylee fought, there was probably a lot of noise.

If those 2 were moving a body around, there would be noise. Tylee wasn’t light. Did they have to navigate down the stairs? And how much would Lori be lifting?

How would Alex alone be lifting all that weight?

Thankyou. I have listened to that one but there's so much in it, I could have missed it so I'll listen again around the 1hr mark as you suggest.
If you can find the other interview, would be great.

I tracked down the affidavit from Janis, when she's responding to Janet Wilcox's affidavit, as part of the Steve & Stacey Cope divorce. ( Originally from Hidden True Crime but the Steve Cope divorce filing is somewhere on the timeline media thread, it really gives indication Stacey was suicidal even if that was not the cause of death.IIRC some of that divorce evidence ends up in BB's list of exhibits for the custody fight with MP)

Most people will have read these years ago but reminds me how malevolent Janis is imo:

Wilcox Janis affidavit response ( and Lori's)
Lori misspelled Melani’s name.

If Tylee fought, there was probably a lot of noise.

If those 2 were moving a body around, there would be noise. Tylee wasn’t light. Did they have to navigate down the stairs? And how much would Lori be lifting?

How would Alex alone be lifting all that weight?
Alex had no problem carrying Tylee's jeep's back seat out of the Rexburg storage facility. He didn't have to carry the body alone. IMO Lori was there to help, just like she helped Chad carry the same seat into the storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem