GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Tylee being a big girl, her body would have been very hard to transport without someone noticing. CD made a big deal out of telling Tammy that he shot a raccoon, started a fire, etc. Perhaps Tylee was shot in the barn, dismembered and then disposed of. I wouldn't doubt that AC brought her there with some stupid excuse with Tylee not knowing that CD even lived there. All speculation on my part, of course, but it's quite possible.
I doubt Tylee would voluntarily go to a random person's house on a Monday morning and not suspect anything. So many possibilities for their plan to go wrong. IMO Lori and Chad helped Alex to load/unload her body. Chances are it was wrapped so it could be carried by two people.

I doubt Tylee would voluntarily go to a random person's house on a Monday morning and not suspect anything. So many possibilities for their plan to go wrong. IMO Lori and Chad helped Alex to load/unload her body. Chances are it was wrapped so it could be carried by two people.
Anything is possible but why would CD made a big deal about shooting a raccoon unless he was covering up gunshot noise that could possibly be heard by a neighbor? CD could have just as easily told TD that he was burning brush, minus the raccoon detail. Tylee could have been drugged but she could have also been lured there by AC with some b.s. story like he needs a hand with something.

Living in an apartment complex, dragging out a full sized adult body into a vehicle could have easily been noticed although they could have done it through the garage depending on the layout of the unit.

We'll never know unless more detailed evidence regarding this is brought up at CD's trial.

I hate to think about how Tylee was actually killed. Poor little JJ could have easily been murdered in a less horrific manner, why didn't they just give him a drug overdose? There was absolutely no need to kill him in such a painful fashion. But no, I wouldn't be surprised if they actually enjoyed watching him fight and suffer. So I can't help thinking that Tylee didn't have an easy death either. Especially as she had probably often annoyed her killers by being feisty and outspoken. I don't like to think about it, and I really don't want to know.
Chad’s texts about wanting his victims to scream tells me he was a sadist on top of everything else. We know JJ struggled for life at the hands of his murderer(s). I do not believe Tylee went easily, either, but I hope I’m wrong.

Since Alex visited Lori's apartment in the middle of the night on the night Tylee was killed, IMO it's likely that Tylee was asleep when she was attacked and was asphyxiated by Alex with Lori's help. It had to be relatively quick not to wake up JJ (unless he slept in Alex's apartment that night, which Tylee would find weird) or alert Lori's neighbors. It's possible that both children were drugged prior to being murdered. The perps likely avoided having to clean up a bloody scene. IMO all three victims died in a similar way.
There were indications that JJ was still struggling when being taped up and suffocated with garbage bags. Hope I’m wrong in that interpretation of testimony.

Told everyone she was beige!

Anyone will look fabulous with botox, fillers, laser, expensive creams, quality make up and reg hair dresser appts.

What shocks me, is how troubled she must be.
I have never seen anyone get haggard like she has...so quickly! and for someone so vain...I imagine is excruciating for her. ......:cool:

A few lifers get better. The only compliment I will give Darlie Routier...she aged lovely. She was a *advertiser censored* out free but prison has softened her in a positive way and naturally she is much improved.

Not Lori though......good :p
I don't think I could every use the word "lovely" in the same sentence as Darlie Routier, but that's JMO.
As for LVD, I agree she's not aging well but that's the least of her problems!

With Tylee being a big girl, her body would have been very hard to transport without someone noticing. CD made a big deal out of telling Tammy that he shot a raccoon, started a fire, etc. Perhaps Tylee was shot in the barn, dismembered and then disposed of. I wouldn't doubt that AC brought her there with some stupid excuse with Tylee not knowing that CD even lived there. All speculation on my part, of course, but it's quite possible.
But the autopsy found no evidence of a gun being used, so I don't feel there's any basis for that line of speculation. IMO, Chad wanted to pre-explain any notice of recent digging or potentially, smell of death.

Changing the topic, I've been interested in what, specifically, led the Woodcocks to ask for a welfare check on JJ.

In theory, all that the Woodcocks knew was that Lori was estranged from them. This is sadly very common, but I've never heard of it leading to a welfare check. Firstly, because who's heard of such a thing, and secondly, because that would pretty much guarantee the parent will be so outraged about it, they will never soften and let you see your grandchild ever again.

I believe that somehow the Woodcocks learned about Lori being without JJ. Her being in Hawaii or Missouri with Melanie P...or her being introduced as childless amongst Chad's friends. Or, didn't someone have a private detective watching her townhouse in Rexburgh?

Has this come up before? Anyone else see this as more than a shot in the dark, and more like someone in LE with suspicions, giving the Woodcocks advice on how to set in motion the trap that would finally result in this verdict?

JMO

Alex did leave his own condo to go to Lori's at 3:43 a.m., the morning Tylee most likely died. He was there for almost an hour before returning to his own place. The witnesses testified that this was the ONLY time Alex ever visited Lori in the wee hours of the morning. Hidden True Crime interviewed a neighbor who lived in a condo next to Lori. The neighbor said that Lori asked the next day if her Karaoke music had been TOO LOUD????!

I think Alex and Chad did what they did the next morning.

My own opinion.

Changing the topic, I've been interested in what, specifically, led the Woodcocks to ask for a welfare check on JJ.

In theory, all that the Woodcocks knew was that Lori was estranged from them. This is sadly very common, but I've never heard of it leading to a welfare check. Firstly, because who's heard of such a thing, and secondly, because that would pretty much guarantee the parent will be so outraged about it, they will never soften and let you see your grandchild ever again.

I believe that somehow the Woodcocks learned about Lori being without JJ. Her being in Hawaii or Missouri with Melanie P...or her being introduced as childless amongst Chad's friends. Or, didn't someone have a private detective watching her townhouse in Rexburgh?

Has this come up before? Anyone else see this as more than a shot in the dark, and more like someone in LE with suspicions, giving the Woodcocks advice on how to set in motion the trap that would finally result in this verdict?

JMO
Please watch, I think this will answer your questions.

They must have drugged JJ so he wouldn't see them do this?

Convicted Murderer LVD: Do not expect any mother's day wishes this year. Nobody believes you killed your children in the name of Jesus Christ, not even your sole living son. Your narcissism, greed and selfish evilness are apparent to all.

Anything is possible but why would CD made a big deal about shooting a raccoon unless he was covering up gunshot noise that could possibly be heard by a neighbor? CD could have just as easily told TD that he was burning brush, minus the raccoon detail. Tylee could have been drugged but she could have also been lured there by AC with some b.s. story like he needs a hand with something.

Living in an apartment complex, dragging out a full sized adult body into a vehicle could have easily been noticed although they could have done it through the garage depending on the layout of the unit.

We'll never know unless more detailed evidence regarding this is brought up at CD's trial.
I think Lori's apartment had the garage attached to the unit.

Chad invented a raccoon so he could explain the freshly dug patch of dirt in the pet cemetery. The raccoon didn't just drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem