GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to guess she won’t say anything…

11:31 a.m. We are back in the courtroom. Lori just walked in with the sound of her ankle shackles heard across the courtroom. Her defense team will now give their recommendations and then Lori could speak.

The defense's statement that Lori is all about love and that she's misunderstood and people just don't know her is, frankly, insulting. Love is shown in actions, and her actions have shown that she doesn't even know what the word means.

IMO. MOO. UGH.

The defense wants to talk about "peace, joy, love, and hope"????? You're kidding, right?
Well, not entirely. They’re likely gearing for her appeal. And she seems to have quite a bit she can include in there, and that’s not even considering the bungled victim impact statements State allowed in without Objection before today

Same stuff happened in the case the defense cited, State collected pre written victim impact statements, statements that contained info that went beyond the scope of what the statements could and should contain, and didn’t Object to them before sentencing or try to guide the victims in helping correct those. Defense later argued that it was an error on behalf of the State by allowing the Court to hear statements that they knew could be outside of the scope of the victim impact statements. Higher courts couldn’t agree on if a lower Court Judge could set aside the statements with sentencing. Combine that with the prosecution saying some statements very much based in feelings IMOO at least, just gives them even more they could possibly cram into an appeal.

And no, I don’t believe she should be set free or anything of the sorts, but I’m disappointed because just as in the case they cited, victims had to go through trial stuff all over again because of some of their victim impact statements and I see that as just prolonging the hurt and pain of victims. If the State had the chance to read and guide those statements beforehand but didn’t, for whatever reason, that would be disappointing IMOO.

If I remember reading correctly, LVD also researched life ins. for the children, before their deaths, and also sought to sell JJ's service dog ?
Like the final and putrid insult to a little boy who needed his companion dog and I'm sure someone like his grands would've been happy to take the dog in ?
Ugh !
Omo.

Thankful for the verdict.
With the dp there'd be hearings and ongoing contact by those wanting for her to stay behind bars and the victims' families fighting countless appeals.
This way the key can be thrown out and this poor excuse for a mother and a human being can be forgotten.

Here's wishing for ongoing healing and comfort for all she and Chad victimized.
The pain & loss will be a constant companion, sadly.
But at least both Lori and Chad (whose trial is coming up soon ?) will spend their remaining days in a cage, thinking about their life choices !
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member