GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was beyond disgusted to hear the judge saying that the defense had filed a motion this weekend to not permit victim impact statements, or words to that effect. And to see JT interrupting the victim representatives today. He is so disrespectful of them IMO. I thought it at various times during trial too, regardless of whether he has a job to do, I think he oversteps the mark.
It’s possible JT has fallen under LVD’s spell and really believes all the positive things he said about her. Creepy, if so.

During her NDE, and visit to heaven:

"...as I stood in heaven I did not want to go back. I thought [Colby and Tylee] would be fine without me, because I was peaceful and I was happy and I was home."

Can you imagine saying with a straight face that your child and your infant are fine without you, because YOU are at peace?

MOO
Narcissism taken to an infinite degree.

I was beyond disgusted to hear the judge saying that the defense had filed a motion this weekend to not permit victim impact statements, or words to that effect. And to see JT interrupting the victim representatives today. He is so disrespectful of them IMO. I thought it at various times during trial too, regardless of whether he has a job to do, I think he oversteps the mark.
Weren't portions of some of the impact statements censored before the proceedings? I was under the impression that the defense and the prosecution could object in advance.

Judge did a great job sentencing IMO
Just horrific . He said he will never forget what he saw re TR & JJ bodies & his sympathy to LE that uncovered them & the family that had to view all this

Last edited:
Weren't portions of some of the impact statements censored before the proceedings? I was under the impression that the defense and the prosecution could object in advance.
Yes, he interrupted Kay and said whatever portion she was reading had been redacted but the judge checked and said JT was wrong.

Having to catch up posts in a minute, just watched the consecutive sentences, and was thinking, for one who looks forward to death so much, perhaps a bed sheet incident soon.
But, then I remembered....
We are dealing with a grandiose narcissist.:p

IMO she totally made up that story about being on her death bed when she gave birth to Tylee and being visited by her dead sister Stacy. She made up so many things in this case, all just to manipulate people. She's not very original either.
Could it not be pain relief administered during child birth? I was cray cray with and not much better without.

It is surprising that she hever mentioned that NDE and visit to Heaven before, not in her podcasts, not to her friends, family or "followers". Wonder why???

Hahaha, I know why....it is a figment of her imagination. Funny how she and Chad always call everyone in the spirit world "happy and busy".

Lori will be extradited to Arizona to face the charges of murdering Charles and the attempted murder of Brandon, right?
If found guilty there too, where will she be placed in prison...Idaho or Arizona?

I would so love her to be roomies with Jodi Arias. Imagine that !

for whatever it is worth, which may be nothing, the Prosecution also objected to some details in 2 of 4 victim impact statements. While I agree interrupting is rude, and JT didn’t exactly help make his objections sounds any nicer, I believe they were trying to act within the law on behalf of their client. The very case they cited had, as part of its appeal, details where the prosecution let in parts of victim impact statements that go well beyond the statutory details permissible and how they allowed written statements into the record from people not classified as “victims”.

Sadly, and I am just speculating based on what Vicki shared with some creators and the media + what we heard today, the State didn’t seem to assist much in helping provide the victims’ assistance in writing and submitting only things they’d be allowed to say . I know Vicki wrote that she was left on her own to write to the Court because the State wasn’t helping her much; and if they did I think they would’ve helped respectfully encourage the removal of any statements not allowed as far as the law goes to be entered into the record. As the prosecution said, they objected to details of things that were not proven at trial, were not proven by the evidence introduced at trial, and they couldn’t support specifics like that because it doesn’t align with the evidence and the facts.

It’s easy to assume that the defense is just as slimy and manipulative and whatever other negative remarks, but I think they were focused on the record especially for the future. Personally speaking I’d rather have a victim be unable to say something at sentencing (because it’s beyond the scope of what is allowed under the statute) rather than they be allowed to include those details and the defense later on gets even more to include into their appeal. But that’s just my take on it. I think it could’ve potentially been slightly easier for the victims to read their statements if the State had assisted them and advised them on what was allowed and not allowed, but I’m grateful that despite being objected to they were able to think on the fly and still deliver most of what they had prepared previously.

(And no, I don’t support LV or her attorneys and their objections; solely trying to add context regarding the possibilities for why the objected to such things as seen over the weekend and today).

Lori will be extradited to Arizona to face the charges of murdering Charles and the attempted murder of Brandon, right?
If found guilty there too, where will she be placed in prison...Idaho or Arizona?

I would so love her to be roomies with Jodi Arias. Imagine that !

Too bad Wisconsin isn't in LVD's travel plans. I would wish for her to be 'cellies' with Taylor Schabusiness...

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member