Found Alive ID - Jaylynn, 6, Madison, 7, & Joshua Dundon, 29, Boise, 10 May 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was traveling back to Boise today when I got the Amber Alert.

This is making me so sick to my stomach, it sure doesn't sound like this father has good intentions at all.

Praying for the girls...

Those little girls are so cute!
I hope they are found safe soon.

Missing Boise girls found safe after AMBER Alert, dad in custody
BOISE -- Two Boise girls are safe, and their father is in custody in Nevada, after an AMBER Alert was issued Monday, Eureka County Sheriff Keith Logan said Monday night.

"Girls are safe with us, he is in custody," Logan told KTVB in an email Monday night.
Boise police said 7-year-old Madison Ann Dundon and 6-year-old Jaylynn Dawn Dundon were found in Eureka County, are being taken to an Idaho hospital and are being treated for exposure. They are also being reunited with family
:happydance:

Thank God!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Oh thank goodness! I was not optimistic with that burning truck... so happy for a happy ending here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was optimistic because a girl was heard when he was leaving the truck. Just seemed to me he'd leave them with the truck if he harmed them. Alan sorta of flaws in my logic but I'm glad I was correct.

Good work LE! Be well, little ones.

Oh this is such great news to wake up to!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My daughter just told me they were found safe!!!

Happy dance!!

intake screening eh. I wonder if that is the same thing as an emergency screening, my husband had to go through two of those a few months apart thanks to his ex's wild allegations all the time. it indicates the custody court was very contentious with allegations flying around. I wonder if the split was fairly recent.

another friend of mine had an ideal picture perfect family for 12 years and out of nowhere her husband began using drugs and everything fell apart. it was a night mare for her and the kids. her husband eventually KILLED HIS BROTHER while they were both on dope and is awaiting prison. drugs can take one down fast :(

Missing Boise girls found safe after AMBER Alert, dad in custody

:happydance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee