Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because as sick and demented as it may seem, it happens. Whether it's him saying I didn't do it, it's all a misunderstanding. I would never hurt a child, blah blah blah. There are many possibilities. Could be some level of remorse or guilt. Some letters could be vague and be taunting but meets the requirements in what is allowed to be mailed by a prisoner.

Please note that I'm not saying that I think he will or would want to.

I just posted above this that I have family who has dealt with the above.

ETA
I'm just wondering who there is left to write to? The only obvious answer is Kay and I don't think those two met (according to the 26 Dec interiew posted earlier.

Who imagined when we first heard about an Idaho mother who wouldn't produce her kids back in November/December that'd we would only be just cracking open the story in July?
I expected it to be some sordid child-custody where the child isn’t really the issue - it’s the money.
I wish I was right.

I get what you are saying but Meridian is a town of 75,000 with at least dozens of law offices. Big compared to Rexburg. Not one law office I find on sites specifically for finding attorneys lists that address yet Means and Prior both list the same address with the same suite number? The exact address that Drc40 points out is the address of record on the legal filings?

2 defendants in a conspiracy case independently find lawyers hundreds of miles away who are coincidentally sharing pens and pencils and eating lunch together...? I don't believe in coincidences.

I also believe, MOO, it is not incompetence but subterfuge that Means gets the zip code wrong and that the alternate address for Attorney Prior in Caldwell, ID is the same as 4 other law firms yet 3 of 4 law firms at that address on Google maps has a different address in their own websites. Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

Meridian Criminal Lawyers | Compare Top Rated Idaho Attorneys | Justia

Best 30 Attorneys in Meridian, ID with Reviews - YP.com

https://lawyers.findlaw.com

Could this address be an answering service/mail service center that they may both use?

RSBM

I am really amazed not murder conspiracy charges have dropped yet. I mean there is no really hurry given they have her in custody, but i don't see how they are missing the fundamentals of a conspiracy from all 3 to murder and conceal the bodies.

The details of how each person participated is not so relevant, given they would appear to have more than enough to tie LV to an active role in the scheme.

I mean LVs active defence would have to be Alex did it all by himself and she and Chad are accessories after the fact - but how do they intend to evidence that? And it really doesn't fit well with their affair and subsequent "death" of Chads wife

Patience. IMO LE is waiting on the investigations/complete autopsies of Charles, Tylee, JJ and Tammy to file conspiracy to commit murder on both CD and LVD. We want it now, but we also want them to get charged for EVERYTHING they have done. Four murders and one attempted murder will be much harder for a jury to excuse.

I guess that she was "not seeing" that the bed for JJ was next to Lori's. Or perhaps the bedroom was not the same when the babysitter was there and said JJ's matress/bed was in Lori's room?

*cough cough* (non-Covid related)

Once they killed Tylee, LVD may have moved JJ's mattress to her room because JJ may have been upset Tylee was not around. As Mass Guy would say, it's a nothingburger.

I'm just wondering who there is left to write to? The only obvious answer is Kay and I don't think those two met (according to the 26 Dec interiew posted earlier.

They are trying to rid the world of zombies so I'm not going to try to understand his rationale.

I don't think he would have to have known someone to have some thoughts to contact them. Hell, he could contact the biological parents. Who knows.

Again, I'm not saying I think he will. Just implying it's possible and I hope the family doesn't have it happen to them.

Patience. IMO LE is waiting on the investigations/complete autopsies of Charles, Tylee, JJ and Tammy to file conspiracy to commit murder on both CD and LVD. We want it now, but we also want them to get charged for EVERYTHING they have done. Four murders and one attempted murder will be much harder for a jury to excuse.

I have been thinking about CDs method of operation, lecturing, writing, & projecting. He basically IMO is an *over sharer, *over seller, *thinks he’s smarter than the average person....as he text Tammy about the raccoon & burning limbs the day of Tylee’s nightmare in his b/yard.
IMO he does the same thing at Tammy’s eulogy by (way over sharing) saying TD prob must of died *earlier* in her sleep ( six hrs) but he did not realize she was gone til morning. Why say that? Cover his fanny in case someone wondered why she had been deceased so long before help was contacted?
There are amazing Criminologists with case studies of Mr Chad’s kind.
He can’t help but tell *part of the truth* it seems.

MOO

I have been hoping for @AZlawyer ,other lawyers or even @vislaw to chime in because it's driving me crazy. CD is not allowed to communicate (even via 3rd party which a lawyer would be) with the victim's family so I don't see how he/she could communicate.

@KonaHonu brought up a good question in regards to her constitutional rights but I haven't seen any definitive confirmation on if CD/LVD can communicate even through lawyers.

Also, since MM has NOW stated he hasn't ever defended anyone listed in the conspiracy charges, would that throw out the argument that KonaHonu made. If he's not CD lawyer, MM is as much of a 3rd party as you or I

I’m sure they can communicate—probably through lawyers unless there’s some system for inmates in different facilities to call each other. The order not to communicate with victims’ families is intended to protect the victims’ families—it clearly wasn’t intended to include Lori and no one is ever likely to make that argument.

It's a smallish town and MM is a smallish lawyer. I assume it's one of those community business incubators with the convenience of decent WiFi, a scanner/copier, and a conference room available to those renting the relatively affordable office spaces. If it's like the one in my small town, it beat's a dining room table but that's about it.

I was thinking something similar. I believe they are not allowed to share assistants, but similar address is not relevant.

Why July 20th? Did I miss a hearing date announcement?

Lori Vallow declared the apocalypse is July 20...the end of the world. I have the link below.

“The Vallows' marriage had been crumbling. Charles had filed for divorce, saying in court documents that he feared she would kill him and that she’d developed strange, doomsday-cult-like beliefs, reportedly calling herself “a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020.”

Lori Vallow, mom of missing Idaho kids, reportedly declared herself a god sent to prepare world for apocalypse

Lori Vallow declared the apocalypse is July 20...the end of the world. I have the link below.

“The Vallows' marriage had been crumbling. Charles had filed for divorce, saying in court documents that he feared she would kill him and that she’d developed strange, doomsday-cult-like beliefs, reportedly calling herself “a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020.”

Lori Vallow, mom of missing Idaho kids, reportedly declared herself a god sent to prepare world for apocalypse

No, July 20th is supposedly the date that the world is going to end.

okay.... another end of world date, eh?! :confused: :oops: :rolleyes: :p

okay.... another end of world date, eh?! :confused: :oops: :rolleyes: :p

It's supposed to be July 22.

I listened to one of those Tarot readers last night and she pointed out that this is the date of the ingress into the sign of Leo. She thought it had to do with Chad being a Leo, but possibly since it is also the sign of the King, it has to do with the sign of the returning King.

If we pay careful attention we do see some astrological timing used in this case. JJ, for instance, on September 23 was the date of the Autumnal Equinox. Reference to "blood moons", that kind of stuff.

Edited to change to JJ from Tylee

It's supposed to be July 22.

I listened to one of those Tarot readers last night and she pointed out that this is the date of the ingress into the sign of Leo. She thought it had to do with Chad being a Leo, but possibly since it is also the sign of the King, it has to do with the sign of the returning King.

If we pay careful attention we do see some astrological timing used in this case. JJ, for instance, on September 23 was the date of the Autumnal Equinox. Reference to "blood moons", that kind of stuff.

Edited to change to JJ from Tylee
Tricia's having an End of the World Party on the 22nd, lol!

<Respectfully snipped for focus>

I see. Thanks. I read Justice Roberts' brief to imply that it was all about the incidental crime that popped out of the cell phone seized for another reason, not simply, "Get a warrant, JimBob."

Understandable due to the particulars of the Riley case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member