Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as well as in Idaho Falls (which is just a short drive away, about 25-30 min).

Edit: although, it’s ironic CD dropped his first attorney, who has experience in this. Jmo
I don't think most defense attorneys would touch this case with a 10 ft pole. It's one thing to seek notariety but you also need to win. When both of your kids end up dead weeks apart and their bodies turn up on your boyfriend's property, you're doing down for something.When your wife's kids are found buried on your property, you're going down for something.

It is possible Alex killed the kids on his own and Lori and Chad only learned of things after the fact. I don't believe it but it fits the current facts we have. I'm sure there is a mountain of evidence that we are unaware of. I think we will soon have Chad's and Lori's phone pings and I would not be surprised if Lori was present at the burials.

So this is a losing case. Only a desperate defense attorney would take it. They have a bungling, bandana-wearing bandit and that rapey guy. Nuff said!

I hadn't seen this video clip previously, NG interviewing the PI who BB & KW hired early on in this case.

LVD talking about how she is a "gatherer" and she wants to be together during the end times with other Mothers and lots of children. (Ugh) Cue up to 10:30 - 11:00

I hadn't seen that video either. I'm not a huge NG fan but there was a lot of interesting stuff there. Thanks for the post, @wenwe4!

I don't think most defense attorneys would touch this case with a 10 ft pole. It's one thing to seek notariety but you also need to win. When both of your kids end up dead weeks apart and their bodies turn up on your boyfriend's property, you're doing down for something.When your wife's kids are found buried on your property, you're going down for something.

It is possible Alex killed the kids on his own and Lori and Chad only learned of things after the fact. I don't believe it but it fits the current facts we have. I'm sure there is a mountain of evidence that we are unaware of. I think we will soon have Chad's and Lori's phone pings and I would not be surprised if Lori was present at the burials.

So this is a losing case. Only a desperate defense attorney would take it. They have a bungling, bandana-wearing bandit and that rapey guy. Nuff said!
All good points. I don’t know many attorneys but I know one who specializes in property issues and he said it’s not really about liking clients (though it helps) as long as they pay you.

Though I can’t imagine trying to defend someone in this case because the evidence we do have is not looking good for them.

All jmo

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1280304411143626752

Executive Trial Producer at Law & Crime Network, a Dan Abrams production. Opinions are my own.
Utah, USAlawandcrime.comJoined April 2013

Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson

In the custody battle for #TyleeRyan, Joseph Ryan alleged in court docs obtained by
@wickedtruthbomb
that #LoriVallow believed Tylee was Lori's dead sister reincarnated. Stacey Cox died in 1998 at age 31.
@LawCrimeNetwork

EcSOAVKUcAEgxs7

EcSODTwUcAEegAO

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1280290141584502784

Executive Trial Producer at Law & Crime Network, a Dan Abrams production.
Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson

This site purchased & obtained 1771 pages of court documents in the custody battle between Joseph Ryan and #LoriVallow over daughter #TyleeRyan. Folks...there's some crazy stuff in there....and this occurred years before she met #ChadDaybell.
Quote Tweet

kqBuCjN4_normal.jpg

Wicked Truths And F-Bombs

@wickedtruthbomb
· 1h
The 1771 pages of documents we’ve obtained in the #LoriVallow case, will be released tmrw evening, AFTER our live. You can have full access to all 1771 here.Stay tuned -we have more to come. #LoriDaybell #ChadDaybell #cultmom #TyleeRyan #JJVallow

**This is Law & Crime Network... MSM

MBP said in media interviews that when she moved to ID she didn't see a lot of Lori, and when she visited before that she thought the kids were out with friends and at school etc. If it's true that MG knows for a fact MBP went to Hawaii with Lori in October, without her children, she ducked the question completely.

This is just one example, but there are many others -

Eaton: "Then you moved up in November. You didn’t see the kids at all. Did you think that was a little suspicious? A little weird? I could understand not seeing them one or two days, but after days and days go by and Tylee’s Jeep isn’t there – did you ever ask Lori, “Hey, where are Tylee and JJ?

MBP: "...And Lori is very independent, doing her own thing. She was next door, but I spent most of my time with Alex. Alex would come over and hang out with me. Those days were hard and teary missing my kids, and he would come over and lift me up.

So if I saw Lori, she was still moving in and getting situated, so I didn’t spend a lot of time over there. I did see some of their things, and she had a room set up perfectly for Tylee and JJ, and it didn’t seem strange to me. I knew the threats she was getting from Kay Woodcock (JJ’s grandmother) and from others, and I guess I didn’t ask questions because I knew that history. I knew what was going on, and in my own head, I’m trying to find out where my own kids are."

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION
BBM
I feel such intense visceral loathing for MBP. The bold statements above were the only truth she told. She didn’t ask questions because she knew exactly what happened to JJ and Tylee. She put out excuse after excuse trying to defend good old Aunt Lori, her role model. Trying to figure out where her kids were? They were with their father, right where she left them. She was just as ready and willing as Lori was to “separate” from her kids. I really hope the people and Judge overseeing and deciding her custody case make the right decision and keep those children safe. She should never be allowed to spend a minute alone with them again. Fortunately BB recognized the danger and moved for full custody. That’s about the only good thing to come out of this whole situation.

I hadn't seen this video clip previously, NG interviewing the PI who BB & KW hired early on in this case.

LVD talking about how she is a "gatherer" and she wants to be together during the end times with other Mothers and lots of children. (Ugh) Cue up to 10:30 - 11:00

Insane, the Vegas marriages!
Sounds more like organized swinging.
They didn’t exactly disappear off the grid now did they...
They wanted the old spouse dead and thus collect the Life Ins $$$. Seems planned to keep milking JJ and TRs direct deposit Social Security accounts right up until the apocalypse.
There are many others that should be in custody and interrogated daily IMO.

MOO

I think some prisoners with some diagnosis may be able to continue w/(some) previously Rx'd meds if they advocate for themselves and it is deemed appropriate, and the jail will cover the cost. I am pretty sure you cannot medicate someone against their will (there may be some exclusions to this if they are a harm to self or others & court orders it but it is extremely rare).
JMOO

I’m reminded of James Holmes again. While he was in jail pre-trial, in isolation, his defense team conspired to keep him from receiving the proper medication for months by juggling doctors, leading to a prolonged psychotic state. Conveniently he was under 24/7 camera observation, and the highlights of his madness were shown to the jury. That was a huge high profile case, yet this went on for months with no proper treatment. It was pitiful. I’m not suggesting that’s how this case will play out, but especially if this is a DP case it will be interesting to see how much they play up any delusional thinking.

Insane, the Vegas marriages!
Sounds more like organized swinging.
They didn’t exactly disappear off the grid now did they...
They wanted the old spouse dead and thus collect the Life Ins $$$. Seems planned to keep milking JJ and TRs direct deposit Social Security accounts right up until the apocalypse.
There are many others that should be in custody and interrogated daily IMO.

MOO
What I want to know is: how are all of these people supporting themselves now? How are Ian and Melani able to live? Does Melanie Gibb have a job? What will Chad do when the insurance money runs out? Will Lori be charged with fraud for collecting checks for Tylee and JJ when they were deceased and she knew it? I'm kind of like Jane Austen in that I always want to know up front how people will survive financially.

I’m reminded of James Holmes again. While he was in jail pre-trial, in isolation, his defense team conspired to keep him from receiving the proper medication for months by juggling doctors, leading to a prolonged psychotic state. Conveniently he was under 24/7 camera observation, and the highlights of his madness were shown to the jury. That was a huge high profile case, yet this went on for months with no proper treatment. It was pitiful. I’m not suggesting that’s how this case will play out, but especially if this is a DP case it will be interesting to see how much they play up any delusional thinking.

When I think of "delusional" I immediately think of Wanda Barzee, who was a nut case. And David Mitchell. Both were incarcerated.

LVD doesn't even come close on the "crazy scale" to Wanda Barzee. LVD may have an unusual thought process, more like Jodi Arias. No clinical diagnosis. But it is criminal thinking, not crazy, if you ask me.

Not sure if this was posted earlier today or not.

Vallow-Daybell facing new Madison County charges

REXBURG, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood has filed amended charges in Madison County against Lori Vallow-Daybell.

The misdemeanor counts relate to Vallow’s failure to physically produce her children, J.J. and Tylee, to the Rexburg Police Department or the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

Vallow-Daybell facing new Madison County charges - Local News 8

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1280290141584502784

Executive Trial Producer at Law & Crime Network, a Dan Abrams production.
Cathy Russon

@cathyrusson

This site purchased & obtained 1771 pages of court documents in the custody battle between Joseph Ryan and #LoriVallow over daughter #TyleeRyan. Folks...there's some crazy stuff in there....and this occurred years before she met #ChadDaybell.
Quote Tweet

kqBuCjN4_normal.jpg

Wicked Truths And F-Bombs

@wickedtruthbomb
· 1h
The 1771 pages of documents we’ve obtained in the #LoriVallow case, will be released tmrw evening, AFTER our live. You can have full access to all 1771 here.Stay tuned -we have more to come. #LoriDaybell #ChadDaybell #cultmom #TyleeRyan #JJVallow

**This is Law & Crime Network... MSM

Are these different than ones that have been circulating the last few+ days? The crux of them I should say

Ok! Wow! BB's PI said he put a GPS tracker on the Uhaul that Alex and MBP used to move.

That was my first thought, too, having sleuthed a lot of "mailbox storefronts" in past, but both buildings are real bricks and mortar commercial real estate that do not appear to be Mailboxes, Etc or the like.

The Means family in Idaho I believe owns quite a bit of real estate. It's possible that he's getting good rates on where his stuffy is because it's family property.

There have been various instances where BB seems to be more than just Lori’s nieces ex husband. Baptizing Tylee if at the age of accountability was roughly 9 years ago. I vaguely remember a connection between Charles and BB’s employment. Seems like they were very enmeshed. Not to point to anything sinister but just another piece of the puzzle curios if BB was familiar with family prior to Melani and him becoming husband and wife.

Could BB potentially have been like a minister or something of the church they attended hence he could have the "authority" to baptize? ( the quotes are because I don't like the way I worded that but my brain is mush and I couldn't come up with a better word).

I know what I am trying to say/ask but it's not coming out right, so I hope you guys can figure out what I am trying to ask...

The big problem I see in trying to blame AC for everything is that it leaves one very big question for LVD to answer. Why didnt she report her children missing when they disappeared?
Why did she lie to the police?
Why did she ask other people to lie?
If it was all the brothers doing then why all the lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member