Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, this is what BB's custody papers (posted June 29th) state:

"Rob H Wood, Madison County Prosecutor who has been appointed as the Special Prosecutor to investigate and prosecute the charges against Lori Vallow-Daybell and Chad Daybell, has indicated to Father that Mother is a person of interest in the other multiple felonious acts, including the missing children (both now confirmed deceased)."

This does not mean that she can be sleuthed, it is just to clarify the context is more than BB's case, according to BB.

Link to documents in this post Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45
Thank you

Right now I predict LVD is going to be charged w/murder & conspiracy to murder. Because we have information that leads to AC & LVD were the last in proximity with the children. We have information that CD was conspiracy to hide the remains at the moment. I am hoping for the cell data, emails, computer data, talks w/friends, financial info, etc. leads us to also have murder charges on CD for TD. Then a big old conspiracy w/CV, JR, and attempts on BB that wraps this all up in a nice big burrito to present to the jury or judge. C'mon LEO - I have faith the truth will shine brighter than the Daybell celestial "glow" :)
I read a post in the previous thread that got me to thinking about something. The theory is that chad told tammy he shot a racoon to cover up shooting one of the kids. If thst turns out to be true and the autopsy reveals that the cause of death was a gun shot. That could directly tie him to murder.
I went to the timeline thread to see when he texted her about the racoon to see if i could deduce which child it would of been but unfortunately its not included in our timeline.

<modsnip: unnecessary>

In this interview Nate also states that MP is a POI in this case. Mods, can we sleuth her now?

Also for the mods, can we please change the thread header to show Chad's arrest in this case please?

Also, as far as Lori's lawyer goes, once the charges are upped, I believe he is going to have to be dismissed because I do not believe that he has the appropriate training or licenses to defend a potential death penalty case.

Moo and all that.

Reporting my own post for mods to determine if MP can be sleuthed and for header correction.
I hope she can be sluethed because I think she is an intricate part of everything that happened

I read a post in the previous thread that got me to thinking about something. The theory is that chad told tammy he shot a racoon to cover up shooting one of the kids. If thst turns out to be true and the autopsy reveals that the cause of death was a gun shot. That could directly tie him to murder.
I went to the timeline thread to see when he texted her about the racoon to see if i could deduce which child it would of been but unfortunately its not included in our timeline.
It was the date Tylee was buried.

Personally I doubt very much Tylee was shot, at least not when she was alive. I think it would have been to provide a cover for any neighbors wondering about a burial going on and perhaps also to account for any blood at the site from the dismemberment. MOO

I am working on the new timeline (only about 3 more interviews to re-listen to, which is what is taking so long, plus RL, and keeping up with threads here so that I don't miss current developments) - but I did post a timeline for the dates 8th/9th and 22nd/23rd September in the timeline thread - which includes Chad's text to Tammy - here:

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

I doubt he shot anyone/anything that morning. IMO he had the raccoon story prepared. His options were that he found a dead one or that he shot it. Other manners of killing the raccoon would be less believable.

It was the date Tylee was buried.

Personally I doubt very much Tylee was shot, at least not when she was alive. I think it would have been to provide a cover for any neighbors wondering about a burial going on and perhaps also to account for any blood at the site from the dismemberment. MOO

I am working on the new timeline (only about 3 more interviews to re-listen to, which is what is taking so long, plus RL, and keeping up with threads here so that I don't miss current developments) - but I did post a timeline for the dates 8th/9th and 22nd/23rd September in the timeline thread - which includes Chad's text to Tammy - here:

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*
Please dont think I was complaing about the timeline. It is absolutely amazing work that everyone involved in keeping it has been doing. I only mentioned it because i wanted to be clear that i had not verified dates to form a better hypothesis.

It was MG's affect in her interviews that was being discussed, and everything you stated in your post --being involved in BB's attempted murder, being part of the coverup for the children (at least for the 10 days she waited before going to police), and being dead inside) applies--so easily confused. Moo.
Yes I get that. I was mistaken.

I don’t see MG as innocent but yet I see MBP as a willing participant to murder.

I see MG as a coward but glad she finally came forward, although she and LE failed Charles Vallow and Tylee miserably way back then. She could wipe that smirk off her face.

And I hope MBPs smirk is wiped off soon.

Thank you for correcting me. What does it mean in other cases when they say that an attorney needs to be death penalty qualified?

TIA
It pertains to court appointed attorneys. If the court has to appoint an attorney to represent a defendant it is necessary to have a competent attorney and, thus, courts maintain lists of experienced and so-called death penalty qualified attorneys who are eligible to be appointed in capital cases. The attorneys working in this case have been hired and are not court appointed.

BBM. Isn't that exactly what the US Supreme Court said was unconstitutional in Riley v. California in 2014? Police cannot search digital devices incident to an arrest.
You raise a very good point. Police cannot simply search digital devices in connection with your arrest. However, the court will approve a warrant to search those devices and police policy now teaches officers to request such a warrant incident to arrests. I need to clarify my previous comment and appreciate your reference to Riley. The better way to analyze this discussion is to say that search warrants will be routinely approved if incidental to an arrest while courts will not approve warrants for devices owned by third parties if seen to be simply a fishing expedition.

Trigger Warning for those who are sensitive types!!

One possible theory (of mine, it is totally my opinion) regarding AC's relationship with his sister and all the carnage:

First, I will say that I do not believe the comment on "not being straight" in his comedy routine supports this theory at all. People say all sorts of things that aren't true about themselves during comedy routines.

However, suppose he was gay? And/Or suppose he and LVD "experimented" when they were kids? IF one or both was the case, I believe it could explain a lot of things.

1. I have seen no evidence of him in a hetero relationship until he was 51 when he marries a woman from the CD/JuR/HS/MG/JM circle of friends. (I haven't seen evidence of any sexual relationships for him at all!)
2. LVD seemed to have command over him in a way that doesn't seem normal for siblings to me (I would never participate in injuring/killing anyone for my sister, and we are besties.)
3. LVD and AC seem to have an unhealthy amount of "righteousness" when it comes to accusations and actions taken against TR's dad.
4. AC helped MBP in her pursuits of harassing BB, who MBP's attorneys accused of being gay and in to gay *advertiser censored*.
5. LVD yelling at AC that he was a disgrace to the family.

What if LVD puts him up to these things (shames him even) by telling him he can atone for his gayness and/or deviant behaviors from their childhood by helping her? And all of the recent events would also help him be "worthy" of being one of the 144,000?

MOO, only backed up by an annoying thought in my head that just won't go away!

You could be on the right track with this -- I don't think AxC could have been considered for inclusion in the 144,000 unless he was married, and, if he believed the end times were coming soon, maybe time was of the essence. Being as his new bride was one of the "inner circle" (at least that's my impression), perhaps someone told her AxC became a zombie?

JMOO on all of that.

Quoted from above post @TheLoadedGoat: "Who imagined when we first heard about an Idaho mother who wouldn't produce her kids back in November/December that'd we would only be just cracking open the story in July?"

My wife happened to have Dateline on when they first reported this case and it caught my eye. After following the Dr. Sievers case here on WS, I thought I'd look this one up and I've been rivited to it ever since. A lot happened since the story broke including winter and then the pandemic and both may have slowed the process down somewhat. Now that the bodies have been found, things should go quicker now especially since they dropped the abandonment portion. Of course it all depends on LE and the court system. I couldn't guess how long this would have dragged on had they not found the kids.

Kay is saying in the video above that Charles was paying for 22 phone lines, iPads, etc. including for Lori's parents.

We were talking about a few threads back. If I remember rightly the whole family had mobiles, Charles paying all the bills, didn't know about iPads for the family though.

Edit: talk of the mobiles was way back, more than just a few threads. Sorry.

She also doesn't have access to him now. No phone, no mail, no texts, no face-to-face, presumably no info about him. <snip>
JMO

I responded to this post earlier, but it was excommunicated due to a poor choice of adjective on my part. (Poor, but accurate. Just saying). I wanted to restate, I think there is the potential that CD and LV are able to communicate via their lawyers. Perhaps not directly, i.e 'Lori says your dreamy, do you want to go to the prison dance on Saturday?' but they may be able to cahoot their independent defenses directly at AxC and at the same time - surprise - reinforce each other's assertions. I base this on the similarities in address, and the belief that both lawmen know each other.
IMO.
Of course, lawyers are known for their attention to detail, and ability to abide the law, so my theory is quite likely a reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018