Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

MOO, no expert for sure, but LVD, AxC, SS, JC, MBP all come across as poor actors that they have love for each other and for their families. Very dead affectation. I have in-laws that act like that. They will come visit and say "you've lost weight" because in the house they grew up in that meant "I love you" or "good to see you" or "you aren't a loser" or whatever. They say "Love you" when they leave but my wife and I have a longstanding bet that if they say it while actually looking at us, I owe her a large sum of money. No idea if they don't feel love, or don't express love well. They are good people who don't kill their kids. Sad that I felt like I had to add that last part...
I get it. My family was always so loving and hugs every time we left one another’s home or arrived for a visit. They are all gone now and I miss them greatly. We just all managed to grow old. :(
I cannot imagine growing up in a family where affection isn’t shown.

It was mentioned about the same address a couple of times recently, someone even went by and took pictures of the office this week. LV's lawyer also gets the zip code wrong I believe. Assuming prosecutor Wood has the same information...what can/does the prosecution do and what can/does a judge do if both lawyers share an office but the lawyers themselves claim they are not working together?

ETA: spelling

He may have practiced there at one time but it seems pretty clear he currently operates out of Caldwell, Idaho.

Hello! After being here for months re: this (no words) case and J. Dulos’ ... finally got email sorted and can post. Am astonished at the passion and conscientiousness here.

Hope to listen and contribute well. My husband can’t believe I’m on here (way too sensitive), but between an attorney brother, family in LE & Mother who wanted to work for the FBI, I come by it honestly!

Yes, AxC & LVD’s bond — weird.
MG’s affect throughout interviews — to me, odd & inappropriately bright.

Edit: MOO

Welcome to our WS family. :)

Last edited:
But this started for her long before the last 18 months. And she knew during those interviews that she was a part of an attempt on Brandon Boudreaux’s life. She knew she was also part of a conspiracy to cover up two dead children. She is dead inside.

MG??

<modsnip: unnecessary>

YIKES! In this new Nate Eaton interview with 97.1 ZHT, he says that Chad and Lori were talking daily after her arrest and he was telling her that:
1) the public supported her
2) she didn't have anything to worry about
3) everything would be over soon.

Nate says Lori's lawyer might use these convos to show she was being misled and maybe as a way to say she's not fit for trial.

Oh boy...

He also says police want to talk to Zulema.

In this interview Nate also states that MP is a POI in this case. Mods, can we sleuth her now?

Also for the mods, can we please change the thread header to show Chad's arrest in this case please?

Also, as far as Lori's lawyer goes, once the charges are upped, I believe he is going to have to be dismissed because I do not believe that he has the appropriate training or licenses to defend a potential death penalty case.

Moo and all that.

Reporting my own post for mods to determine if MP can be sleuthed and for header correction.

Last edited by a moderator:
But this started for her long before the last 18 months. And she knew during those interviews that she was a part of an attempt on Brandon Boudreaux’s life. She knew she was also part of a conspiracy to cover up two dead children. She is dead inside.

Unfortunately, to all of us who are mere spectators, these folks will always be two-dimensional villains or victims. There is no setting in between.

It was MG's affect in her interviews that was being discussed, and everything you stated in your post --being involved in BB's attempted murder, being part of the coverup for the children (at least for the 10 days she waited before going to police), and being dead inside) applies--so easily confused. Moo.

Also, as far as Lori's lawyer goes, once the charges are upped, I believe he is going to have to be dismissed because I do not believe that he has the appropriate training or licenses to defend a potential death penalty case. ...

There is no license or training needed to defend death penalty cases. As a practical matter, attorneys who have experience will handle such important cases. However, there is nothing in the law that would prevent any lawyer licensed to practice before the bar to defend a client.

Hello! After being here for months re: this (no words) case and J. Dulos’ ... finally got email sorted and can post. Am astonished at the passion and conscientiousness here.

Hope to listen and contribute well. My husband can’t believe I’m on here (way too sensitive), but between an attorney brother, family in LE & Mother who wanted to work for the FBI, I come by it honestly!

Yes, AxC & LVD’s bond — weird.
MG’s affect throughout interviews — to me, odd & inappropriately bright.

Edit: MOO
Welcome to WS @carolmaria! Nice that you followed your passion (because those things matter) to spend time with some pretty good folks (although surely you figured this out already). Glad you got things sorted and are finally able to have a voice, I hope your partner soon feels more comfortable with you being here (probably will eventually support you) and finally, I agree with you she just appears a little too "happy" or "optimistic" when it doesn't fee appropriate.

There is no license or training needed to defend death penalty cases. As a practical matter, attorneys who have experience will handle such important cases. However, there is nothing in the law that would prevent any lawyer licensed to practice before the bar to defend a client.

It will be a circus if he defends her. JMO of course.

A search incident to an arrest is much different than seizing property of a person not under arrest. Therefore, it would be reasonable to search digital devices following or in conjunction with an arrest. To obtain a warrant to search a phone owned by a party not under arrest would require a specific showing of information making it likely that searching the device would produce evidence of the commission of a crime. A “fishing expedition“ is frowned upon. If you want to really get into specifics here is a link to 300 pages that guide the department of justice with regard to obtaining warrants for digital evidence.

BBM. Isn't that exactly what the US Supreme Court said was unconstitutional in Riley v. California in 2014? Police cannot search digital devices incident to an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member