Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gosh....he LIVES there. He must be staying at a near by hotel. He is eating up her monies!

And if he is, he could get himself in trouble. It's called "excessive fees" I believe. He's her attorney, not her nanny or companion. More proof in my mind she needs a competent attorney. Jmo

My gosh....he LIVES there. He must be staying at a near by hotel. He is eating up her monies!

It is so unethical.
She is murderer, but allowing her, a prisoner to be preyed on does nothing for society.

Crazy. And then exhausting her funds she moves on to a public defender, the taxpayer paying for her defense, and the public defender denied the hours of interviewing the client instead get MMs notes:

"LV likes Fritos and Pepsi from the machine."

And if he is, he could get himself in trouble. It's called "excessive fees" I believe. He's her attorney, not her nanny or companion. More proof in my mind she needs a competent attorney. Jmo

To be fair, we don't even know if she's paying him. May be pro bono.

Crazy. And then exhausting her funds she moves on to a public defender, the taxpayer paying for her defense, and the public defender denied the hours of interviewing the client instead get MMs notes:

"LV likes Fritos and Pepsi from the machine."

MM being there daily is so puzzling to me. He's trying to build a defense, I would assume. Does he go over the evidence with her? How many questions can he ask her?

I wonder if he gets a different answer each time he asks.

I wonder if Lori has expressed fear of assault or alludes to it and wants him there as much as possible. Does she seem to be stable? It could be that he is building an insanity defense of some kind..........I know, I know...Idaho does not have an insanity defense, but is there a way of sorts around that?

I can't imagine that she's riding too high now.

The suspense of it all is really getting to me!

I'd love to follow him one day when he leaves the detention center to see where he is staying. MOO. Maybe I will, lol!
Yes! Undercover sleuthing. ;)

Just kidding sort of (idk how that would play out and I’d hate to tell someone to do something and then something bad happens).

All jmo moo

MM being there daily is so puzzling to me. He's trying to build a defense, I would assume. Does he go over the evidence with her? How many questions can he ask her?

I wonder if he gets a different answer each time he asks.

I wonder if Lori has expressed fear of assault or alludes to it and wants him there as much as possible. Does she seem to be stable? It could be that he is building an insanity defense of some kind..........I know, I know...Idaho does not have an insanity defense, but is there a way of sorts around that?

I can't imagine that she's riding too high now.

The suspense of it all is really getting to me!

This is a really complicated story. MM needs to be sure he knows every little detail of what she was doing during all these dates. He needs to be sure he understands completely and isn't caught off guard by anything. I wouldn't assume he would waste time by being up there all the time just for it to suddenly stop bc she ran out of money. He knows how much money she has to work with. I honestly would not be surprised if he plans on writing a book about this and collect the funds to pay for legal fees he will be owed when this is done and over with. JMO

Well I wouldn't want one with a bad reputation. But that's just me. Jmo

I come from a bankrupt state, billions in arrears. Most counties around here have only one public defender, so you don't have a choice.

Billing the state is about the same as doing it for free, and public defenders here reflect that. If and when your bill gets paid, it is drastically reduced by the state.

I'll bet LV has no source of income now.

Here's what I don't understand. If MM is spending all day with LVD where did this story come from?

Garna Mejia

“I'm told Chad and Lori Daybell spent yesterday like any other day in their respective jail cells. Both read scriptures, prayed and kept to themselves.” Nate Eaton - Reporter #ChadDaybell #LoriVallow

Possibly! Let’s hope bigger charges are headed in today.

Imo even if MM needed the time to prepare, wouldn’t be be in his office more. I know he needs time with his client but again everyday all day seems excessive, even if you only have the one client. I can’t imagine the fees he’s racking up, maybe he is working pro bono o_O

All jmo

Maybe working on husband number 6? I hope he doesn't fall under her spell. She's dangerous.

This is a really complicated story. MM needs to be sure he knows every little detail of what she was doing during all these dates. He needs to be sure he understands completely and isn't caught off guard by anything. I wouldn't assume he would waste time by being up there all the time just for it to suddenly stop bc she ran out of money. He knows how much money she has to work with. I honestly would not be surprised if he plans on writing a book about this and collect the funds to pay for legal fees he will be owed when this is done and over with. JMO
Let’s hope he has good intentions here. But be a little skeptical because this case has turned lots of things that seem one thing into something else.

And heaven forbid he is scamming LV and that turns into more delays or turns into LV getting away with something she did.

All jmo moo

Here's what I don't understand. If MM is spending all day with LVD where did this story come from?

Garna Mejia

“I'm told Chad and Lori Daybell spent yesterday like any other day in their respective jail cells. Both read scriptures, prayed and kept to themselves.” Nate Eaton - Reporter #ChadDaybell #LoriVallow
I have no idea if he is with her all day everyday but I do know he’s there everyday all day. We usually drop my husband off at work in the morning and pick him up by 5 and MM vehicle is there. So I’m not sure what to believe because I do know what his vehicle looks like because I saw him getting into it the day I had to go to the bank that is across the street. All moo

I have no idea if he is with her all day everyday but I do know he’s there everyday all day. We usually drop my husband off at work in the morning and pick him up by 5 and MM vehicle is there. So I’m not sure what to believe because I do know what his vehicle looks like because I saw him getting into it the day I had to go to the bank that is across the street. All moo

Oh, I believe you. There's just some conflicting stories going on. Jmo

Why PR firms and law firms go hand in hand

I'm not too sure what to think about the PR firm being hired. PR is there to help keep up a businesses image, not answer calls. The busin would need to hire more front office help if that's the issue. The PR could help the secretaries with the best way if handling those calls, but a no comment should be okay? If Woods has a case against CD and LV then he shouldn't have to worry about his image and what is being put on the internet and what can be found for forever. It does worry me that maybe he doesn't have a strong enough case to put her away for very long and therefore he hired a PR firm to help him and the county look good. Plus to help with damage control on the internet bc the entire world is going to be furious if they both don't end up with life sentences at least! He has a children and will have grandchildren one day and he doesn't want this to be the first case that comes up when they Google his name? Who knows? I certainly know nothing.

Long time lurker ... I think this is my first post? I worked in PR for many years and it makes a lot of sense for them to hire a firm to handle their media relations. Bear in mind they are probably getting thousands of calls from media outlets globally. I’m in Toronto and completely up to speed on this case. It’s of huge media and public interest. Handling media is more than answering phones to say “no comment” and no, it’s not for spin or twisting the truth. (And just saying “no comment” is usually not advised anyhow.) A good PR counselor or team can help them deal with all of their stakeholders, including media, the public and other law enforcement agencies if necessary so a coordinated response is available. They will make sure there is consistency in what they do say publicly, and help them book, navigate and prep for interviews if they decide to do them. I know PR gets badmouthed a lot but I can really see why they would reach out to a firm to help them with this, especially given their small size and limited number of employees available to deal with something like this. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member