Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering if LVD used CV's credit cards (and the money she stole from his bank accounts) to fund the trips to Hawaii, the wedding rings & clothing, etc. She had access to his accounts, as far as I know KW went looking on the printer & found the Amazon account in CV's name in November. This would allow LVD to use CV's funds until after Thanksgiving when she knew LEO was on her tail (IMO). She had access to JJ's & TR's father's death benefits (I assume she filed for those immediately for the kids) and that is probably why she had all of TR's ID, phone & cash card in her possession. It would take a bit of time for the funds to come in to CD from TD's death and could not be submitted until at least her funeral (as that was so rushed & copies of the death certificate would be made available then). JMO

I had thought about the insurance proceeds from TD, also. I stopped thinking about it because of news media sources making it sound like Chad had got the money. From my experience, insurance paying up can take months, but I suppose it depends on the company.

ETA: If Chad would have been smart, he would have immediately put half into a trust for his kids. It would be funny if Lori funded that entire trip and didn't get a dime of Tammy's life insurance.

Here is something else I've been thinking about - the apparent lack of forensic evidence as to where Tylee and JJ were actually killed. It seems that if this took place in Lori's apartment, surely, surely there would be some bodily fluids that would be detected there. AFAIK, there has never been any word on possible forensic evidence found in that apartment. I know they are thoroughly cleaned between renters, but can anyone clean that good? I remember hearing about the floor boards being taken up and the crawl space being tested. How about the vehicles?

If they were not killed in LV's or AC's apartment or vehicles, were they indeed killed on CD's property? The shed? The very thought is terrifying, and in light of Chad's text to Tammy about shooting the raccoon.

I imagine that all these test results are just starting to come in. Hope so!

Here is something else I've been thinking about - the apparent lack of forensic evidence as to where Tylee and JJ were actually killed. It seems that if this took place in Lori's apartment, surely, surely there would be some bodily fluids that would be detected there. AFAIK, there has never been any word on possible forensic evidence found in that apartment. I know they are thoroughly cleaned between renters, but can anyone clean that good? I remember hearing about the floor boards being taken up and the crawl space being tested. How about the vehicles?

If they were not killed in LV's or AC's apartment or vehicles, were they indeed killed on CD's property? The shed? The very thought is terrifying, and in light of Chad's text to Tammy about shooting the raccoon.

Been wondering this myself. The only thing that sticks out to me is that both Lori and Alex's apartment has been rented to other people since all this. Melani's has not. Wonder if something happened there and they're preserving the scene? I think it would be risky to have Tylee at Chad's alive. I think they were both killed elsewhere and brought to Chad's.

Did anyone else see the YouTube last night from the two retired LEOs and guest Linda? I only mention this because Tricia did give them a plug on her talk the other night.

I've listened to Linda several times and she is very good and accurate and has amazing insight. I am not subscribed to any of these channels, BTW and do not participate in the chats.

Sorry I cannot say the same for the two gentlemen. Their unpreparedness was evident. They made numerous errors and were all over the place, totally unstructured. The one kept saying that CD and LV might get off light on the charges in Idaho, but just you wait, Chandler has been building a case since day one.

Told how cops will set you up for a lie and that was what the cop was doing with Alex in the body cam video. They knew right away that AC was lying. LV will face big charges for the death of CV, just you wait and see!

Got JR being tazed mixed up it being CV who was tazed. Got AC's name wrong (Anthony) in a graphic. Any one of us on this thread could have done a better job.

I have much respect for LE, and I know this is a new channel, but if you are going to have established crime sleuthers such as Tricia and Linda plug your new channel, the least you could do is know what you're talking about, know the case. They clearly did not.

Hate going off like this, but I was disappointed in them, since they are using other YouTubers to build an audience.

JMO

Did anyone else see the YouTube last night from the two retired LEOs and guest Linda? I only mention this because Tricia did give them a plug on her talk the other night.

I've listened to Linda several times and she is very good and accurate and has amazing insight. I am not subscribed to any of these channels, BTW and do not participate in the chats.

Sorry I cannot say the same for the two gentlemen. Their unpreparedness was evident. They made numerous errors and were all over the place, totally unstructured. The one kept saying that CD and LV might get off light on the charges in Idaho, but just you wait, Chandler has been building a case since day one.

Told how cops will set you up for a lie and that was what the cop was doing with Alex in the body cam video. They knew right away that AC was lying. LV will face big charges for the death of CV, just you wait and see!

Got JR being tazed mixed up it being CV who was tazed. Got AC's name wrong (Anthony) in a graphic. Any one of us on this thread could have done a better job.

I have much respect for LE, and I know this is a new channel, but if you are going to have established crime sleuthers such as Tricia and Linda plug your new channel, the least you could do is know what you're talking about, know the case. They clearly did not.

Hate going off like this, but I was disappointed in them, since they are using other YouTubers to build an audience.

JMO

I hope Tricia knows this. Sounds like a vetting issue. Jmo

JMO
Such a waste of time.

Murder charges are likely coming. I don’t know how long test results take. Maybe soon.

JMO
This reminded me of the attempted shooting of TD. I think she believed it was a paint ball gun or air gun or something if I remember it correctly.

Got to thinking maybe Alx or CD had access to a silencer on a real gun and maybe that is why it did not sound loud enough to TD. A paint ball or air gun never made any sense to me. I am thinking it was a real gun and maybe had a silencer or noise suppressor on it of some sort.
Wasn’t it reported that as TD was being shot at, that Chad ran around the corner of their home? I had heard he was out of town but then I read somewhere that he was Indeed at home. Article also said TF didn’t recognize the shooter. She would have known Chads body.

Wasn’t it reported that as TD was being shot at, that Chad ran around the corner of their home? I had heard he was out of town but then I read somewhere that he was Indeed at home. Article also said TF didn’t recognize the shooter. She would have known Chads body.

Yes, TD did report the incident, and posted it on a Facebook page, too. She stated that she yelled for Chad, and then the shooter ran around the corner.

ETA: Tammy Daybell reported a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun 10 days before her 'suspicious' death | East Idaho News

Last edited:
Such a waste of time.
Linda left them in her smoke! She is extremely prepared and knowledgeable. If I had a lot of free time, I could listen to the other speakers and decide one way or the other, but I work more than 40 hours a week, I have to be picky about my time and choose wisely. Which is one main reason I love this site! (WEB SLEUTHS) It's a priority for clear and accurate info.
Edited to include the YouTube name and link, per request. If I am doing this wrong, I'm happy to delete. Thank you.
The YouTube is It's a Crime
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMp6QJr5wmCxbnrLltI7WkQ

Last edited:
Been wondering this myself. The only thing that sticks out to me is that both Lori and Alex's apartment has been rented to other people since all this. Melani's has not. Wonder if something happened there and they're preserving the scene? I think it would be risky to have Tylee at Chad's alive. I think they were both killed elsewhere and brought to Chad's.

iirc, Alex condo, they found after new folks lived there, that there was a subfloor beneath a subfloor.

To help with possible clean up by mods which often takes 24 hours... if a statement is made as to a YouTube for someone, please link , or otherwise against TOS @mommacass

ETA posted link I was asking for

Linda left them in her smoke! She is extremely prepared and knowledgeable. If I had a lot of free time, I could listen to the other speakers and decide one way or the other, but I work more than 40 hours a week, I have to be picky about my time and choose wisely. Which is one main reason I love this site! (WEB SLEUTHS) It's a priority for clear and accurate info.
Edited to include the YouTube name and link, per request. If I am doing this wrong, I'm happy to delete. Thank you.

Last edited:
RSBM Which is one main reason I love this site! It's a priority for clear and accurate info.

Another post which doesn't like stuff about a youtube... can someone easily link as most do with links? Folks keep referring to, but where is link?

Or is it all against TOS?

ETA mammacass linked what I was asking for, never hear of these folks

Last edited:
Another post which doesn't like stuff about a youtube... can someone easily link as most do with links? Folks keep referring to, but where is link?

Or is it all against TOS?
I'm unsure what you mean. I was saying how much I like THIS site, WebSleuths. Hope that helps. Sorry if I am unclear.

I had thought about the insurance proceeds from TD, also. I stopped thinking about it because of news media sources making it sound like Chad had got the money. From my experience, insurance paying up can take months, but I suppose it depends on the company.

ETA: If Chad would have been smart, he would have immediately put half into a trust for his kids. It would be funny if Lori funded that entire trip and didn't get a dime of Tammy's life insurance.
Other than collecting on my mother’s policies when she passed away, I know next to nothing about insurance. My mother was very ill and under a doctor’s care so we didn’t have an autopsy. Her policies paid out as soon as I submitted death certificates. We know someone dropped the ball by not having Tammy autopsied. I’m surprised the company would pay on her policy without one. She was a young woman with no apparent health issues. Is this the norm or another dropped ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member