Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone catch LVD's reaction when RW said something to the effect of "last time we were here your honor we were arguing about video calls all the while Lori knew hew children were dead!"???
Priceless - she darts a glare toward her Atty who does not even respond.

That is what I caught on first glance - need to go back to verify.
MOO

Redvines, I do have to say that Annie Cushing posted several days ago that AZ law enforcement has declined to re-open the case against JR. So, there is conflicting info out there. I hope they do, and/or have, because that man also deserves justice.
(not Redvines so forgive if you don't want me to answer)
IIRC Annie had been begging them to re-open and they declined but FBI has since stepped in and re-opened as of a few days ago. I was thrilled because all of the history is finally coming out and LEO are getting the big picture instead of little bits and pieces of outrageous claims that get chalked up to "people acting crazy or this doesn't even make sense".

(not Redvines so forgive if you don't want me to answer)
IIRC Annie had been begging them to re-open and they declined but FBI has since stepped in and re-opened as of a few days ago. I was thrilled because all of the history is finally coming out and LEO are getting the big picture instead of little bits and pieces of outrageous claims that get chalked up to "people acting crazy or this doesn't even make sense".
Last night on Tricia's show they were saying that it's even possible there is digital evidence so hopefully!

Did anyone catch LVD's reaction when RW said something to the effect of "last time we were here your honor we were arguing about video calls all the while Lori knew hew children were dead!"???

MOO
Do you remember the minute mark?

Okay so, I'm confused. She has had the bond reduced on the 1st 3 initial charges, but there is still a bond which is separate on the more recent charges? These are two separate bonds, right? Which means even if she meets the reduced bond, she still has to meet the other bond as well?

EBM to add another question; So, what is the actual cash total she needs to come up with to walk out of jail?

Okay so, I'm confused. She has had the bond reduced on the 1st 3 initial charges, but there is still a bond which is separate on the more recent charges? These are two separate bonds, right? Which means even if she meets the reduced bond, she still has to meet the other bond as well?

EBM to add another question; So, what is the actual cash total she needs to come up with to walk out of jail?

If I understand correctly, approximately $15k if she can get a bondsman to secure the full $150k (she will need money/assets to account for the $150k surety bond). They're not going to just pony up $150k if she has $30 to her name in money/assets. That is also just these charges. She'd have to come up with approx. $100k and show $1 million in money/assets if a bondman would even consider helping.

So, by my estimation $115,000 in cash and another $1,035,000 in money/assets assuming she could get someone to even secure all the bonds to get her fully released

Normally, it sounds right:

1. Speedy Trial: haven’t these guys “waived time”?

2. Custody: the victims sit on needles and pins. I don’t want them to suffer waiting

3. Autopsy: I agree w the reporter and Court TV, “Nate Eaton said on a NG podcast that even if the autopsy came back as inconclusive, they had enough digital evidence to charge them anyways. So, there's hope for justice yet.”

I agree w folks that “liked” your response... But, this case is VERY different. I shot off my mouth after hearing from Nate and Vinnie At Court TV. SO, not my original idea. I will be censored soon for wanting them prosecuted to the full extent of the law. So, bye bye. This case is very different from routine.
I have no legal expertise so take what im saying as MOO
I think the law entitles everyone the right to a speedy trial which is 6 months from the time they are charged unless they waive that right.
In theory they could charge murder today and if the sutopsy results were not complete 6 months from now, the defense could demand they go to trial with whatever the prosecution does have. It makes sense to me that the prosecution is waiting as long as they csn until they have gathered as mich evidence as possible to get a convinction. Theres no point in starting the clock any earlier than they have to because they are both in jail already on other charges.

If I understand correctly, approximately $15k if she can get a bondsman to secure the full $150k (she will need money/assets to account for the $150k surety bond). They're not going to just pony up $150k if she has $30 to her name in money/assets. That is also just these charges. She'd have to come up with approx. $100k and show $1 million in money/assets if a bondman would even consider helping.

So, by my estimation $115,000 in cash and another $1,035,000 in money/assets assuming she could get someone to even secure all the bonds to get her fully released
Thank you! So, she isn't going anywhere.:cool:

MOO

I caught that, too. My impression was that she was denying knowing that the children were dead, as if to say "are you going to let them get away saying that?".

@Redvines86 - you asked for the time counter in the video - it didn't go down exactly as I remembered but still stood out to me that she she was not comfy w/what was being said about her and her "dead children".
At the counter (start at -8:37 you will see her look to MM at approx. -8:15) for help (IMO) to respond to the charges that RW is lining out.
Thank you!

ADMIN NOTE:

Tricia is very familiar with WTAF and the documents that are being referred to. She has great respect for WTAF Wicked Truths and is reviewing this matter as she has time.

Please stop the bickering. Any further attacks against WTAF Wicked Truths will result in a minimum 1 month TO from the board.

WHAT SILLYBILLY SAID.

Any complaints about WTAF, complaints about the documents, complaints about YouTube streams have no place in this discussion.

I would never allow a discussion of documents unless everything was legit!

Personally, I have found Aimee and Danielle, the creators of WTAF, to be honest, hard-working, and very gracious.

Now back to the topic.

Thank you,
Tricia

...Why aren’t people angry with LVD for the abuse, coaching, and violence she put her children through for years? Why aren’t people asking WHY LVD still had any child in her care after seeing those documents? Why aren’t people asking WHY AC was allowed around LVD’s children after he assaulted JR in front of TR?...

...Snipped for focus...

I hope everyone is outraged over the issues you mentioned. The findings and revelations contained in these documents is reprehensible and revolting. The manipulation so vile that it alone should have been a crime. It’s unimaginable how poor Tylee even got through it without long term scars.

Lolo should never have been allowed to adopt JJ either. I suppose it was a private adoption because she would never have been favorably vetted had it gone through typical scrutiny. If people aren’t angry and disgusted with the information and stand on principle alone, I say let’s keep our eye on the ball! The non-redacts are not particularly harmful while everything else is extremely insightful. This is a women with a deplorable background and that is a fact.

@Redvines86 - you asked for the time counter in the video - it didn't go down exactly as I remembered but still stood out to me that she she was not comfy w/what was being said about her and her "dead children".
At the counter (start at -8:37 you will see her look to MM at approx. -8:15) for help (IMO) to respond to the charges that RW is lining out.

JMO but it looks to me like she's smiling under that mask every time she looks at Mark Means. Creepy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61