Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember when Jeffrey Epstein was in jail and his attorney was showing up every day, all day?

I seem to recall hearing later that she was basically only showing up because with his attorney there, he would be able to sit in the big interview room instead of in his cell. So basically, she'd sit working on other cases while he relaxed.

Could this be similar, and Means is only there so she doesn't have to sit in her cell all day?
I doubt it. I have no idea what Means is up to, but I can't help thinking he's up to some scam. I mean he's unqualified, she clearly can't pay him, he's not a criminal defense lawyer. Im not seeing his payoff here. Maybe he wants to be husband #6

Hi everyone!
I just found this site today when searching online for information about this case. I haven't had the opportunity to finish reading all of the pages in this section, but I have some questions. I promise I will read them all so I don't ask a question that has already been answered. Please bare with me as I learn how the site works.
Questions:
What happens if the world doesn't end today? Do all of the followers stop following, or do they believe Chad Daybell got a new vision? Will someone take over the leadership while they are in jail?
Why haven't they bailed themselves out of jail? I read a news article that states they had both received large sums of money from life insurance policies when their spouses died. If I understand correctly, Lori Daybell was also receiving some sort of child support from a trust fund? I'm sorry I can't find the article again to share. So this, I guess is my opinion (I think that's what I read in the rules section to state if I don't post the article)?
Were the children deceased before Chad Daybell's wife was?
Why haven't they been charged with murder? Did someone else take their lives? This is just my suspicion, but I believe Lori's brother may have been directed to kill his niece and nephew. Could this be the reason? Wouldn't there be some sort of accessory charge if this was the case?
I haven't had the opportunity to complete my reading of the court documents associated with the case, and quite honestly I don't understand what some of them say/mean.
Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me out with your answers. Sorry I wrote so much!
WELCOME !! @SassyGurrl
Not sure if your questions were answered yet as I am just catching up in here after the 24 hour WS hosted youtube "Not the end of the World Party" yesterday LOL ( I now have to catch up on my work, also)
I honestly do not know the answers regarding CD and his crazy beliefs but I expect he will say since the world did NOT end yesterday, there is an alternate date as things may have "self-corrected" themselves, yada, yada, yada.
I am not sure why they have not bailed themselves out.
I don't think LVD has much of her own $$ left, JMO and CD only has $150,000 left, IIRC .
I believe the children were killed before TD based on what I have read in the Affidavits.
I do believe "Uncle Alex" helped murder the kids.
LE cant charge an "Accessory charge" to AxC as he is now deceased.

Hang tight because I do believe Murder charges will be coming soon.
Prosecutor Wood is getting his ducks in a row, waiting and gathering info, autopsies, cell phone pings, messages, etc and I have faith that LVD and CD will spend the rest of their lives locked up. JMO

Last edited:
Does anyone remember when Jeffrey Epstein was in jail and his attorney was showing up every day, all day?

I seem to recall hearing later that she was basically only showing up because with his attorney there, he would be able to sit in the big interview room instead of in his cell. So basically, she'd sit working on other cases while he relaxed.

Could this be similar, and Means is only there so she doesn't have to sit in her cell all day?
I can’t imagine it’s much better. With covid guidelines, MM is on one side of the glass and LV is on the other and they talk through a phone. They have to pass things around through doors and theirs guards. I can’t imagine that’s really happening. All jmo

Last edited:
I can’t imagine it’s much better. With cpvid guidelines, MM is on one side of the glass and LV is on the other and they talk through a phone. They have to pass things around through doors and theirs guards. I can’t imagine that’s really happening. All jmo

When LVD is in her cell, she's just another prisoner. When she's with MM, she's The Client... the center of attention of the only other person in the room and the one who calls the shots...

... at least until the $ runs out.

I wonder who is currently in control of the Chad and Lori Daybell checkbook.

Passed the women’s detention center this morning around 8:05, MM was already there bright and early.
HAHAHAHAAHA
Sorry, I got to laughing over this-- I wonder if he was surprised to see her still sitting/humming in her portal cell ??
I wonder if SHE was surprised that she is still there this morning.
I would love to be a fly on the wall or have a portal to watch everything.
LOL and JMO

Date of Chad Daybell’s predicted end of the world comes and goes
Chad comparing himself to Woody Harrelson? Just when you think it can’t get any weirder....
The whole "translate ancient records" line really speaks to me. Is this what MG, DW, LVD, CD, & ZP were doing and with the podcasts? Maybe it was PAP or AVOW that also encouraged this via "scriptural discussions"? I am wondering because this was first on the list and the list appears to be in an order of priority and timeline.

When LVD is in her cell, she's just another prisoner. When she's with MM, she's The Client... the center of attention of the only other person in the room and the one who calls the shots...

... at least until the $ runs out.

I wonder who is currently in control of the Chad and Lori Daybell checkbook.
Anyone wonder if Chad gave MM instructions to be with Lori all day until the money runs out (which should be any time)?

I question the morality of anyone who is not part of a legal defense team defending these idiots, but I don't question their attorneys.

I take that back a bit. I also don't question their family members who may not be in the emotional place to accept that their loved ones committed such heinous crimes yet.

But, for those who may still see these evil people as some sort of gods or leaders -- to be sure -- I question not only their morality but also their sanity.

If family members are defending CD or LV, they are defending child murder.
Months of everyone begging for the whereabouts of TR and JJ to were responded to with evasion and smirks.

MOO LDS should unseal them for sealing themselves without official blessing, so they can stop looking forward to an eternity together.

Date of Chad Daybell’s predicted end of the world comes and goes
Chad comparing himself to Woody Harrelson? Just when you think it can’t get any weirder....

:D Well, technically he's comparing himself to Charlie Frost, Woody's character in the disaster movie 2012 (I love a good disaster movie, lol). Charlie was the "crazy" anti-government guy living in the wild near Yellowstone, trying to warn humanity that the world was going to end.

Here's one of Charlie's last speeches as he watches the Yellowstone Caldera Supervolcano erupt: "I have goosebumps, people . . . this marks the last day of the United States of America. And, by tomorrow, all of mankind. And we will be visible from the Milky Way as a tiny little puff of smoke. I'm watching the earth crumble before my eyes. The giant ash cloud created by this super-volcano will first envelop Vegas and then St. Louis and then Chicago and then, at long last, Washington, D.C. will have its lights go out!"

Chad might have been taking notes, lol. :p

I still don't understand why he would need a PR firm right now.
Woods isthis case and has absolutely no reason to say anything to anyone and he shouldn't! It is an active case still. "No comment" or "I cannot comment on a ongoing/active case" That is all he needs to say. It has been said over and over for many cases. I really don't get it. To me, it sounds like funds are going to unnecessary places and the county is more concerned about damage control at this point.

Hiring a PR firm now is wise. You don’t want to hire a PR firm just as murder or other charges are announced. What a nightmare. Getting the firm now, the firm can review past media released info, get together with prosecutors and find out just what can be released, make a plan for how often they will meet with the media and public to release info and take questions. Getting a jump starts on the media attention makes a lot of sense. For now, the the PR firm can be on retainer and when all he!! breaks loose then the firm can be on a set salary/wage decided on by a contract.

Saying that, I think we will be seeing some action in the near future about more charges. Probably after the up coming hearing.

My gosh....he LIVES there. He must be staying at a near by hotel. He is eating up her monies!
Crazy. And then exhausting her funds she moves on to a public defender, the taxpayer paying for her defense, and the public defender denied the hours of interviewing the client instead get MMs notes:

"LV likes Fritos and Pepsi from the machine."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members