Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
double post so deleted it

His job is to get as much evidence struck off as possible.

I hope they find the perpetrators' DNA on the duct tape.

On one piece, a defendant could come back and say that it was from a previous rip. But if the amount being described ... that is feet of tape MOO. So DNA on all of them (feet, hands, face etc) is the person that wrapped MOO

And MOO, I would not be surprised if all was Alex.

I still have concerns about the conflict with Means temporarily serving both CD and LVD at a critical time. For instance, suppose when CD was in the car in the driveway while the recovery team was digging up the children's bodies that it was Means (his attorney at the time) that he was speaking to on the phone. If during that phone call, Means advised CD to depart the property and drive somewhere to meet Means, then Means would have advised Chad to do what got him arrested that day (i.e. fleeing the scene in his vehicle).

So, couldn't that arrest be determined a problem? I.e. By doing something that resulted in Chad's arrest, Means was effectively serving his other client (Lori) instead of Chad by assuring that Chad would be arrested and could be pointed to by Lori's defense attorney as the sole co-perpetrator with AxC of the children's deaths and burials.
Chad also spoke to his attorney (Means?) when the police arrived that morning.

Just caught Larry shooting eye daggers into the back of Chad's skull. His restraint is amazing cuz he sure looks like he wants to jump up and attack him. Can't say I blame him but I can say that I would not be restrain- able. They are much better people than I am. All my love and prayers sent their way.

Moo

That duct tape has to be covered with fingerprints and hair, clothing fibers.
I only shot her and made the fire defense? Or she was just a zombie in my way defense.
Well, I would think that the prosecution will call CD's family members to testify as to what CD told them about LVD. For one, he told his children that she was an empty nester; didn't he?

Also, didn't he say that he met her on his trip to Kauai or something like that?
And sheesh, what they saw at the house.

Correct me if I am not remembering right, but didn’t Prior argue that he wanted CDs family to be able to be at the trial. I might be remembering this wrong. But I didn’t see them. All jmo

Yes, only victims family(e.g. Larry/Kay) and the atty's etc are allowed. He stated that "would have been allowed" if not for COVID restrictions as to an option for this prelim.

Support for those charged are not allowed per Supreme court directives. Moo as previous link I did 2 days ago

ETA: Assume you mean this hearing and not the trial? Trials are delayed for months per Supreme Court... wayyyyyyyyyyy off from now.

On one piece, a defendant could come back and say that it was from a previous rip. But if the amount being described ... that is feet of tape MOO. So DNA on all of them (feet, hands, face etc) is the person that wrapped MOO

And MOO, I would not be surprised if all was Alex.
I think the duct tape on head will lead to Lori. The outer tape and bags, will definately lead to Alex, as he was the one who took JJ to Chad's

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 8s
Det. Stubbs says he met Lori Vallow on 11/26/19 at her apartment. He says he was w/ Lt. Ball and a sergeant. This was in regards to the welfare check for JJ Vallow.

Justin Lum [URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']@jlumfox10 [/URL]8s
Det. Stubbs says he met Lori Vallow on 11/26/19 at her apartment. He says he was w/ Lt. Ball and a sergeant. This was in regards to the welfare check for JJ Vallow.
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1290371013104922626/photo/1

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1290371013104922626

Exhibit #14 is the recordings from Det Stubbs body camera from Nov 26, 2019 welfare check on JJ. Wood asks for the body camera video to be entered into evidence. Prior asks the witness when was the last time he viewed the video and Stubbs says he reviewed it this morning. Prior declines to object any further. They are playing the body cam video for the court but we are not allowed to see it/camera is prohibited from showing it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB