Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the detective testified that AxC was the renter of #175 and Lori of #107; however, Lori lived in #175 and, at least for awhile, AxC also lived in #175.

To me, residing in a unit different than the one formally rented for residence indicates premeditation and an attempt to mislead potential investigators (which AxC and Chad DID in fact do when investigators came for the welfare check... both AxC and Chad told investigators Lori was in #107).
I wondered what question was asked? Was it do you know where Lori lives? Or, Do you know which unit is Loris? The answers to each would appear to be different.

I think it’s interesting that Prior keeps referring to Lori as Ms. Vallow even though a legal marriage certificate was presented in court today as proof that Chad and Lori are married. That makes me think that he is trying to distance Chad from Lori. MOO
I would make note of this fact if I were the prosecutor and make sure that I referred to Lori as MRS. Daybell.

If only someone in the courtroom would, other than the grandparents. Shake him, smack him, scream at him, anything to get a reaction out of him

He has been reacting.... unfortunately his reactions aren't what normal non-murdery people would show. He looks like a doofus usually and I truly think that's how he got away with everything. He was able to hide his evilness in most cases.

Moo

It was weird to watch CD pass a note to get Prior to ask about a list of people who could have been interviewed and recorded. Is there alterior motives here? Trying to find out what the prosecution knows? It’s almost like CD is driving the bus. All jmo
This should be in discovery.

Correct me if I am not remembering right, but didn’t Prior argue that he wanted CDs family to be able to be at the trial. I might be remembering this wrong. But I didn’t see them. All jmo
agree. Is anyone from his family there? I cant tell how many people are inside. I may have missed that 'role call' so to speak

IMO, implying that CD did not do the digging. Too shallow for an experienced sexton.

Saying that the lease to 107 was in Alex's name, but that Lori had lived there at the beginning of September. The other apartment, 175 was vacant. 174 was Melanie's. Alex's belongings were in 107 at the time of the search warrant. He could not state that Lori and Alex had at any time lived together. IMO
I didn't get that at all, have I misunderstood? I thought 175 was rented in Alex's name and was lived in by both. 107 was vacant.

Eric Grossarth [URL='https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth']@ericgrossarth [/URL]3h
Police were unable to find #JJVallow anywhere.

Eric Grossarth @ericgrossarth 3h
Replying to @ericgrossarth
Alex Cox said he did not have the phone number of #LoriVallow

The interaction of some officers of the welfare check for #JJVallow got the video on body camera.

Replying to @ericgrossarth
The Nov. 5, 2019 marriage certificate of #ChadDaybell and #LoriVallow from Kauai Hawaii was entered as an exhibit.

The court hearing is underway with #ChadDaybell wearing a shirt and tie. The first witness is RPD Detective Ray Hermosillo.

Eric Grossarth @ericgrossarth 1h
At the preliminary hearing Detective Ray Hermosillo described the horrific state of the bodies later identified as JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found. #Vallow #Daybell

Eric Grossarth @ericgrossarth 2h
@NateNewsNow and I are outside working virgously to keep everyone updated on the #ChadDaybell preliminary hearing.

Eric Grossarth @ericgrossarth 1h
We are still on the first witness of the #ChadDaybell preliminary hearing. What questions does everyone have so far?

Huge thanks to everyone posting about Chad’s hearing. I haven’t been able to watch live. Hearing about the state of the remains of JJ and Tylee has to be some fresh hell for Kay, Larry and Colby.

Correct me if I am not remembering right, but didn’t Prior argue that he wanted CDs family to be able to be at the trial. I might be remembering this wrong. But I didn’t see them. All jmo
Well, I would think that the prosecution will call CD's family members to testify as to what CD told them about LVD. For one, he told his children that she was an empty nester; didn't he?

Also, didn't he say that he met her on his trip to Kauai or something like that?

#ChadDaybell - Prior trying to say if Chad was in his car in the driveway he couldn’t have seen the pond area, there has been talk that he kept looking intently toward the pond area. The pond area where JJ was buried you can see from this side of the house.

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1290343341599543296

upload_2020-8-3_15-3-31.jpeg

#ChadDaybell - The detective says when they were executing a search warrant in his yard, Chad was in his car, car was about 10 feet from the door of the garage.

Yes, the detective testified that AxC was the renter of #175 and Lori of #107; however, Lori lived in #175 and, at least for awhile, AxC also lived in #175.

To me, residing in a unit different than the one formally rented for residence indicates premeditation and an attempt to mislead potential investigators (which AxC and Chad DID in fact do when investigators came for the welfare check... both AxC and Chad told investigators Lori was in #107).

Thanks, kinda like Lori renting the storage unit under the name of Lori Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member