Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that Prior is trying to establish that the "well-defined, well-established fire pit" and the "obvious pet cemetery" might be locations that AxC could have figured out on his own and used without CD's involvement. Whether any reasonable person buys that is another question entirely.
But where's the raccoon? I thought Prior might be insinuating that they missed it.

Prior asks how deeply the remains were by the pond. Detective estimates 6 inches- they were very shallow. Then he asks about how deeply they excavated near the pet cemetery. The detective says he was not there at the beginning of the excavation of Tylee. Then Prior goes back to asking details about the pet cemetery... how big was it, what did the dog staute look like, etc.

I don't get this line of questioning at all....

IMO, implying that CD did not do the digging. Too shallow for an experienced sexton.

I got the impression they did request it on the 26th but didn’t get it granted until the 27th.
I got that at first but then later he clarified when asked when it was requested. I think he said he requested on the 27th. If I remember right.

I think it’s interesting that Prior keeps referring to Lori as Ms. Vallow even though a legal marriage certificate was presented in court today as proof that Chad and Lori are married. That makes me think that he is trying to distance Chad from Lori. MOO
Especially interesting since Lori's attorney insists she be called Mrs. Daybell.

My guess is that Prior is trying to establish that the "well-defined, well-established fire pit" and the "obvious pet cemetery" might be locations that AxC could have figured out on his own and used without CD's involvement. Whether any reasonable person buys that is another question entirely.
With any luck Daybell had his phone with him at the fire pit and they can prove he was right there with Alex.

Prior asks how deeply the remains were by the pond. Detective estimates 6 inches- they were very shallow. Then he asks about how deeply they excavated near the pet cemetery. The detective says he was not there at the beginning of the excavation of Tylee. Then Prior goes back to asking details about the pet cemetery... how big was it, what did the dog staute look like, etc.

I don't get this line of questioning at all....

IMO, implying that CD did not do the digging. Too shallow for an experienced sexton.
I missed. Are you saying that Lori's apt was under alex name, and alex apt was under lori name?

Sorry to ask, but thought I had this straight for a long time.

Saying that the lease to 107 was in Alex's name, but that Lori had lived there at the beginning of September. The other apartment, 175 was vacant. 174 was Melanie's. Alex's belongings were in 107 at the time of the search warrant. He could not state that Lori and Alex had at any time lived together. IMO

A while ago I posted that on the day in question wind was blowing strong from the south west. Nothing for miles toward the NE from the burn pit.
I’m sure he’s already got that angle covered but in case I’m wrong it may be worth emailing that tidbit of information to Prior before the trial.

As much as I think Woods presentation is weak, Prior has made no points of substance. His suggestions are not believable at all. He’s got nothing for this witness.
His job is to get as much evidence struck off as possible.
I think that common white kitchen trash bag was placed over JJ’s head after he was bound with duct tape so they didn’t have to watch that poor child’s face while he was dying,
I hope they find the perpetrators' DNA on the duct tape.

This Mr Prior is a “show boater”....lol
Acting like he owns the court!
Talking to the court reporter like he can do THAT.
I wish the judge would put a stop to this -playing to the crowd -cr@p

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads