Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was confirmed that CD and LV married on 11/5/2019 in HI, so on 11/26/2019, she was officially Mrs. Daybell by that date, yet CD and JP do not want her referred to by Daybell!!! MOO

My thinking is that she never legally changed her name from Vallow. Would she still technically be "Mrs. Daybell" if she never legally changed her name? That was my thinking on why the court continues to call her Ms. Vallow during her appearances, although she asks to be called Mrs. Daybell. (Of course, Chad's attorney specifically not wanting her referred to such speaks volumes, IMO.)

Seems to be a break for 10 minute or so. I am guessing she is running late and not there yet unless someone has seen her near the courtroom.

what happened? why are we in recess?

IMO, implying that CD did not do the digging. Too shallow for an experienced sexton.
IMO

And you know my response to that?

Digging a grave for work is different from digging a grave for a murder you committed.

Chad the gravedigger dug graves like he needed to for work.

Chad the alleged murder is lazy so did the bare minimum.

Is Prior honestly attempting to cast doubt on the UTC? He doesn't appear to understand how that works at all. Its a weak punch, IMO.
It sounded that way in my opinion, but he was just having some difficulty figuring out how to subtract six (6) hours from stated UTC time in order to convert it to MST. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody