Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, I hadn’t heard previously about her wanting JJ to move in with K&L. Was that known here? Imagining them hearing this is heartbreaking.

Edit: or was that a lie they told MG so she would believe that’s where jj was?
It was as you stated in your edit; a lie so MG would believe that's where JJ was when he wasn't with Lori.

IMO
The prosecution has obviously practiced with MG as this seems almost scripted. Question with a prompt confident response.

We are just now getting to some of the meat of the testimony.

Hang on MG during the Defense turn. It wont go as easy as this.

I think she is tailoring her evidence to protect herself

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Gibb explains why she didn’t respond to RPD. She says first because Daybell told her not to & that Vallow claimed JJ was in danger. She later spoke to Gilbert PD Det. Ryan Pillar. He’s investigating the attempted murder of Brandon Boudreaux, ex-husband of Vallow’s niece Melani.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 29s

Pillar was working w/ Rexburg Police to find JJ. Gibb says she recorded a phone call (21 mins) w/ Vallow and Daybell. The conversation discussed where JJ was and why they asked her to lie to police.

She secretly recorded a phone call she had with Lori. I dont remember that. Wow

I hope its one-party state where this phone call can be used as evidence without her having to mention to others they were being recorded. Prosecution is submitting it as evidence.

Are we are fixing to be able to hear the conversation? I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7