Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a live link for the hearing? Thanks so much! Mine quit.

Justin Lum [URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']@jlumfox10 [/URL]27s
Yes, now it’s clarified that Gibb initially did tell GPD that JJ was w/ her before admitting the truth later.

Cathy Russon @cathyrusson 7m
#ChadDaybell - Melanie says she contacted Det. Pillar again and admitted she lied and she did not have JJ. As far as I know, this is the first time we're hearing she did Chad & Lori's bidding at first. Up until now, I believe she said she refused to do as they asked.

Eric Grossarth [URL='https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth']@ericgrossarth [/URL]26s
Been tweeting today on the @EastIDNews
Twitter today on the #ChadDaybell preliminary hearing. Check out our page for the latest updates and a live feed of the proceedings. There have been several new details learned about the case today.

She secretly recorded a phone call she had with Lori. I dont remember that. Wow

I hope its one-party state where this phone call can be used as evidence without her having to mention to others they were being recorded. Prosecution is submitting it as evidence.

Both Utah and Arizona are one-party states, so presumably so!

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the mention of the word "zombie" has not come up so far within MG's testimony?
I think she's protecting herself, because now she understands how ridiculous the zombie idea is--she doesn't want to admit that this was part of her own religious beliefs.

Or maybe Woods directed her not to talk about zombies, because that would open a window for Prior to further destroy her in cross?

It's interesting that she does seem to be carefully choosing her words and holding things back. I thought it was to protect herself, but then she admitted she lied to the police, so...

I am on tenterhooks waiting to hear this call. The fact that she thought to record a call, without police asking her to, is pretty incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13