Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who could she have saved? Tylee was already dead by he time MG got to Rexburg. JJ was dead by the time the police called, and so was Tammy.

According to the Nate interview...
MG saw Chad & Lori holding hands and knew they were “intimate” all the while Tammy was alive. Lori told MG that she though Tammy would pass away soon.
A normal person might put 2 &2 together and tell someone...hey these two are “predicting “ Chad’s Wife (TD ) death.

Concerning the lives of the kids, Lori was saying her kids were dark.
MG had to know what dark meant .

I just wish MG had expressed concern to authorities earlier.
Possibly people would be alive. All MOO

Listening to the recorded phone call between MG and LVD. It is completely shocking how easily Lori lies and projects her own BS and evil onto others.

And now CD speaks and Mr. Pseudo-Religious Prophet does the same.

They both use their friendship with MG and Chad's ill-deserved reputation as a faithful man as currency in their own devious, self-serving schemes.

Exactly!

Melanie saying Lori and Chad have given over to their carnal, natural desires. Lori acts shocked, and Melanie says "You have many, many natural desires." Way to call a spade a spade.

It's interesting to hear two friends argue throwing religious texts/scriptures at each other. I've never known really religious people so to hear them both knowing scripture chapter and verse to argue their points is kind of incredible

So I just got home from work and tuned in to the phone call between Melanie G and Lori. Wowza. I’m going to try and get caught up but that phone call was damning. Am I wrong? Holy cow.

eta: I hope I don’t sound flippant by my comment. I am just shocked by all of that word vomit coming out of Lori’s mouth that happened after those children were dead and buried in Chad’s backyard. I’m just gobsmacked by the manipulation and lying.

Last edited:
Lori can't reveal to her best friend where her son is; however, she can ask MG to lie to police for her. Now, they are cutting down MG's boyfriend, Dave. Geez...Louise...

Lori would be an interesting case study.
Possibly developed into a woman-child early on.
Never progressed past that point.
Her presentation is little girl like, almost “silly” immature conversation.

MOO

It's going to be tough for MG to feel peace tonight, with cross examination coming in the morning.

But, if MG can do just half as well under cross examination by Prior as she did getting through that recorded phone call with Lori and Chad blasting away at her with their lies, their treating her like she was betraying their friendship in full opposition to the truth that they were the ones betraying it, Chad's pontificating and attempts at lording over her, and Lori's forays through the looking glass, she'll do just fine.

Managed to listen to the whacked-out Melanie/Lori convo without my health tracker alerting me:

1) Not a verified mental health pro here, but worked in psych hospitals for eight years.
MANIA. Really pressured speech. IMHO

2) Am a Jon Krakauer (author) fan & wondering if he’s following this.

(also, 2 of my most recent clients are Utah LDS — totally lovely — and I wonder if they’re watching. Too shy to ask)

Justice, this is disturbing and heartbreaking. And... proceeding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member