Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got home from work and tuned in to the phone call between Melanie G and Lori. Wowza. I’m going to try and get caught up but that phone call was damning. Am I wrong? Holy cow.
It was damning for both Chad and Lori. Chad acted as if he knew that the children were safe. Lori can't claim that Alex took the kids away, since she told MG on that call that Alex didn't know where they were either.

If a jury hears that phone call, Lori is done for. Completely cooked. Holy heck.

She’s a deranged liar and unrepentant about the murders.

And in that phone call, when MG brought up what AxC had told MG when she asked about where JJ was (and he said "you don't want to know"), Lori responded by saying that AxC didn't know where JJ was.

So, that would just leave Lori and Chad knowing then what we all know now, at least according to Lori.

I'm not confident there is enough on this call to incriminate CD. Aside from how it fits into the timeline, which is something Prior is very focused on.
Hmmm, I'm not too sure. CD was part of the call, and he knew that JJ was not 'safe' nor 'happy'. In all, I think its enough for conspiracy.

Did I hear that right? In the recorded phone call Lori claims that she was visited by Jesus Christ?

I am going to re listen to it all over again. They lost me when Melanie compared them to the Anti Christ and when they stared quoting scriptures. I really got flustered when Chad piped in about Tammy's death and was trying to defend it. I am not sure what we heard but you know those 2 had to being flipped out before they went boogie boarding in Hawaii that day.MOO

I wonder what Chad's children will think about how he characterized Tammy's death. He is claiming that the children saw her deteriorating over time and one of them was with them when she died.

If they haven't seen the light by now, this phone call should do the trick.

Melanie saying Lori and Chad have given over to their carnal, natural desires. Lori acts shocked, and Melanie says "You have many, many natural desires." Way to call a spade a spade.

It's interesting to hear two friends argue throwing religious texts/scriptures at each other. I've never known really religious people so to hear them both knowing scripture chapter and verse to argue their points is kind of incredible
Melanie wanted to offer a quote as a piece of advice and then Lori went on the offensive. I'd be willing to bet that any member of the LDS church would find this to be an abuse of their religion. It was profoundly ugly and self-serving.

Last edited:
Per Chad Tammy was getting weaker? Have we heard anyone else say/hint that Tammy was ill, had heart problems, taking medications? Is this just more of Chad's lying blabber? I wonder if he told same story to coroner the morning she died?

I'm not confident there is enough on this call to incriminate CD. Aside from how it fits into the timeline, which is something Prior is very focused on.

In the recorded phone call
Did you catch old Chad got in something about Tammy’s sister and her family’s heart problems...and he’s shocked people are questioning Tammy’s death.
Chad said it makes him “sick to his stomach” .

Oh paleeezzz ....what about bury, burning and dismembering children?
I guess that’s just “fun times”

MOO

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 4h
Court is back in session, Prior is asking about speaking with Melani Gibb. He wants to know if the conversation is recorded. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 2h
The attornies and Judge Faren Eddins are going into chambers to talk as Proscsutor Rob Wood moved to submit exhibit 11 in the case. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 3h
Replying to @EastIDNews
Rexburg Police Department Detective Ron Ball is on the stand, going through the collection of the two bodies from the property of #ChadDaybell.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Court is back on the record, Det. Ball has now been handed exhibit 11, from the ISP forensic services. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Exhibit 12 has also been handed to Det. Ball, this is a document also from the ISP forensic services. #Daybell #Vallow #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Exhibit 13 has just been handed to Det. Ball, a document from the ISP forensic services as well

Prosecutor Rob Wood has no further questions for Lt. Ball. John Prior, the defense attorney is now on cross-examination. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews
Evidence was taken from the bodies, swabs, fingernail clippings and other biological items to the Idaho State Police crime lab, according to Lt. Ron Ball. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Next up is RPD Detective David Stubbs. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News [URL='https://twitter.com/EastIDNews']@EastIDNews [/URL]2h
Replying to @EastIDNews
Sgt. Stubbs has been a detective for 20 years of the 25 years as a police officer. Stubbs is trained in data collection and part of the Idaho Internet Crimes Against Children taskforce. #ChadDaybell #prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Stubbs met #ChadDaybell on June 9, inside the house when serving the search warrant. He met #LoriVallow on Nov. 26, 2019, when conducting a welfare check for #JJVallow at a townhome on Pioneer Road in Rexburg Idaho.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Stubbs was wearing a body camera during the meeting with #LoriVallow at the welfare check. He said he asked on the welfare or location of #JJVallow to make sure he was OK. #Daybell #Vallow #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Exhibit 14 is the body camera footage of Sgt. Stubbs on a CD. He reviewed the footage Monday morning before court. They are about the play the footage. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

[URL='https://twitter.com/EastIDNews']East Idaho News
@EastIDNews [/URL]2h
Replying to @EastIDNews
The cameras cannot show the evidence about to be played on the screen. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

[URL='https://twitter.com/EastIDNews']East Idaho News [URL='https://twitter.com/EastIDNews']@EastIDNews [/URL][/URL]2h
Replying to @EastIDNews
Rob Wood is going to play the video and pause it for Det. Stubbs to provide background as to what is happening. #Daybell #prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
They are approaching apartment 175 on Nov. 26, Stubbs said. "Hi, are you Lori?" "This is a big mess," Lori responds. When asked about JJ he says "He's in Arizona." #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
"What is all this?" Lori is heard saying on the footage. The detective says another investigator "got a bad vibe.": ... "One of my brothers is trying to kill me," Lori says at one point. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Lori goes on to tell detectives the backstory, saying her sister-in-law (Kay Woodcock) is nasty and fighting over #JJVallow after the death of her husband Charles Vallow. She talks about the $1 million life insurance. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
"She does nothing but cause me trouble," #LoriVallow says about Kay Woodcock. #ChadDaybell #Prelim.

East Idaho News @EastIDNew
s
2h
Replying to @EastIDNews
"I just don't tell people where I am," #LoriVallow says. She said that Kay Woodcock wants to sue her for #JJVallow and using the incident to build her case against #Vallow.

Replying to @EastIDNews
#LoriVallow said detectives ran into #ChadDaybell a "friend" of her brother #AlexCox. "Isn't that the Chad Daybell didn't his wife pass away recently," a detective is heard saying.

Replying to @EastIDNews
#LoriVallow goes on to say she is going to move back to Arizona and live with her friend Melani Gibb. She says not to tell anyone because she doesn't want people to find her.

Replying to @EastIDNews
When wanting to know how to get ahold of Melani Gibb, detectives go back to speak with #LoriVallow moments later, according to Sgt. Stubbs.

Replying to @EastIDNews
In the video, you can hear Lt. Ball knocking and asking for #LoriVallow. She then tells them Melani and the kids are at Frozen 2 movie. "That's the one thing he wanted to do." They then ask Lori to have Melani call RPD detective Hope back. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Det. Stubbs pointed out that investigators became interested in the cellphone data of #AlexCox knowing of the close relationship between Alex and #LoriVallow.

Replying to @EastIDNews
From a search warrant, investigators got Google data from #AlexCox, according to Stubbs. The search warrant was for multiple people close to the case. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
homerjmaximus@gmail.com is the account investigators determined to belong to #AlexCox.

Replying to @EastIDNews
The document from Google comprised of thousands of pages. Just the location data from the account would be over 28,000 pages, according to Det. Stubbs. #ChadDaybell #Prelim.

Replying to @EastIDNews
The info included would be timestamps, latitude and longitude of the device, a radius of error, the current usage status of the device, and the number that Google uses, Det. Stubbs said.
#ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Det. Stubbs took an aerial photograph and placed the specific dates and times of interest to show the location-based on the data. There are two summaries from the Google account of #AlexCox. #Daybell #Prelim.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Det. Stubbs used an overhead photo of #ChadDaybell's property with the overlay of #AlexCox's GPS data points obtained through Google. Red triangles mark the spots. This is exhibit 17. #ChadDaybell #Prelim.

The base layer of exhibit 18 shows the townhome complex where #LoriVallow and #AlexCox lived at in Rexburg Idaho. It placed data points from the HomerJMaximus account of Cox.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 3h
After the lunch break, we are #LIVE moments before #ChadDaybell's preliminary hearing will resume.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 58m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb says the last time she saw #TyleeRyan in Chandler Arizona sometime last summer.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 58m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Melani Gibb says she was in Rexburg from Sept. 19 until Sept. 23 when she left that morning. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 57m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb was in town for a conference “Firm Foundation.” She says she say #ChadDaybell several times at that visit.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb says #ChadDaybell and #LoriVallow acted “affectionately” with each other. Holding hands and light kissing. Gibb says Vallow loves Daybell and wanted to be with him.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb says that #LoriVallow told her that #TyleeRyan was at BYU-Idaho and with friends.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb said that #JJVallow spent most of the time in the family room of #LoriVallow’s townhome.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 56m
Replying to @EastIDNews
On the night of Sept. 22, Gibb said she and #LoriVallow and her boyfriend David Warwick were in the kitchen recording a podcast.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 56m
Replying to @EastIDNews
She did not see #JJVallow during the recording and saw #AlexCox bringing #JJVallow into the house. “He was asleep,” Gibb said.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 55m
Replying to @EastIDNews
This was between 9 p.m. and 12 a.m. while they recorded the podcast. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb says that when she woke up Sept. 23, #LoriVallow shared that #JJVallow was acting with a lot of energy and climbing up a fridge and knocking down a picture of Jesus.

Replying to @EastIDNews
#Gibb says she did not see #JJVallow that morning or know where he was.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 54m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Over that weekend Gibb says #LoriVallow told her she wants #JJVallow to live with his grandmother Kay Woodcock or another family member.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 54m
Replying to @EastIDNews
In a follow up conversation Gibb said that #LoriVallow told her that she told Kay Woodcock she had breast cancer and #JJVallow was OK with the 7-year-old boy living with them.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 53m
Replying to @EastIDNews
On Nov. 26, 2019, Gibb says she was at David Warwicks home in Pleasant Grove Utah. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb said that #ChadDaybell called her from his cell the morning of Nov. 26, 2019.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb was able to repeate the number #ChadDaybell allegedly called her from.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 52m
Replying to @EastIDNews
“Hi Melani this is Chad, the Rexburg police are going to call you. Don’t pick up.” Gibb said #ChadDaybell let her know the police were looking for #JJVallow at the home of #LoriVallow.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 50m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Within an hour or two of #ChadDaybell’s phone call, Gibb said #LoriVallow told her everything was fine on the phone and asked Gibb to tell police she had #JJVallow at the movies. She asked Gibb to take a random photo of kids, according to Gibb’s testimony in court.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 49m
Replying to @EastIDNews
“She said that Kay (Woodcock) was trying to kidnap JJ,” Gibb said about #LoriVallow. She said Lori told her she wanted to protect #JJVallow from Kay and other family.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 49m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb said #LoriVallow acted upbeat that day while #ChadDaybell acted nervous. Gibb said “I was not okay with it,” because of #LoriVallow saying something not true to police.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 48m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb said she was confused and did speak with Gilbert Police officer Ryan Pillar that day after receiving a call from him. He was helping RPD asking about the location of #JJVallow.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 47m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb said she told the officer that she was with #JJVallow but has since gone back to his mother #LoriVallow to turn the pressure back towards her. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb called #LoriVallow misleading and because of her friendship she felt very perplexed and troubled over the incident.

Replying to @EastIDNews
Around Dec. 7 or 8, Gibb said she called police in AZ about the conversations she says she had with #ChadDaybell and #LoriDaybell on Nov. 26.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 46m
Replying to @EastIDNews
Gibb says she confronted and recorded a cellphone conversation with #ChadDaybell and #LoriVallow. She said she had not been asked to record the conversation and something she did on her own.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 45m
Replying to @EastIDNews
This call was on Dec. 8 at the home of David Warwick in Utah. Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood is now handing a CD of the recording to Gibb. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 44m
Replying to @EastIDNews
The 21-minute recording is about to be played. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 42m
Court is taking 15 to cool down the room again as technical difficulties on the CD player are worked out. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 1h
Melani Gibb has now taken the stand in the #ChadDaybell preliminary hearing. Gibb is a friend of Daybell and #LoriVallow.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 21m
“I was wondering why you would tell the police he was with me,” Gibb says. #LoriVallow said most of her family is working against her. Lori says #JJVallow “is safe and he’s happy.”

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 23m
Replying to @EastIDNews
She asks, what happened to #JJVallow. Lori responds “I had to move him someplace else because of her actions.” Her is referencing Kay Woodcock.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 20m
Replying to @EastIDNews
In the call Gibb asks about #AlexCox allegedly telling her that she doesn’t want to know where #JJVallow is and nobody will find him. #LoriVallow responds it is so “he can be safe.”

Replying to @EastIDNews
#LoriVallow says in the call police are working with Kay Woodcock in a “dark capacity.”

Replying to @EastIDNews
“He’s perfectly fine and safe,” #LoriVallow said in the call. She says she knew exactly where #JJVallow is.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 18m
In the call #LoriVallow starts to share Latter-Day Saint teachings from the Book of Mormon to justify why she needs to hide.

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 27m
Melani Gibb starts the phone call on Dec. 8 with #ChadDaybell and #LoriVallow. Chad calls her “Sweet Melani” and doesn’t initially say where they are.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 31m
Witnesses on the stand (8/3)
1. Det. Ray Hermosillo
2. Lt. Ron Ball
3. Det. David Stubbs
4. Wynn Hill
5. Melanie Gibb
Subpoenaed:
FBI Special Agent Benjamin Dean
FBI Special Agent Steven Daniels
FBI Agent Gary Lyu Idaho St. Police Forensic Services - Rylene Nowlin

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 30m
On the phone recording, Gibb introduces what she is about to do. Then dials and Daybell picks up saying “Hello sweet Melanie.”

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 30m
Vallow asks Gibb “how are you doing babe?” Gibb then asks Vallow about JJ about him going to Kay Woodcock’s house. Vallow said she had to move him elsewhere.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 29m
Vallow: “There’s people after me.” Then she and Daybell tell Gibb they want to keep her protected. Gibb asks why Vallow told her to tell police JJ was w/ her. Vallow says family members were working w/ Kay against her. Vallow says JJ is “safe and happy” during the call.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 28m
Vallow tells Gibb on the call about JJ’s whereabouts: “I don’t want anyone to know.” Gibb: “Are you gonna come back?” Vallow: “I will do whatever the Lord needs me to do.”

Justin Lum jlumfox10 27m
It’s been a terribly long day for Kay and Larry Woodcock, reliving this nightmare in full detail. They are still listening to this phone call between Vallow, Gibb & Daybell.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 26m
Vallow and Gibb are recorded on the call speaking about scriptures. Gibb wanted to read her a specific scripture.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 25m
“I promise you I have done nothing wrong in this case.” - Vallow “The darkness of Kay.. you know she’s dark,” Vallow goes onto say. Near the end of the call, Vallow wonders if Gibb is recording her.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 26m
“I believe you have been very deceived by Satan,” Gibb says to Vallow on phone. “Tammy dies, your husband died... in my gut it feels weird... I have always felt weird about these things.” - Gibb “You know me Mel. It sounds like you’ve been influenced by someone dark.” - Vallow

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 25m
Daybell joins in on the call. He says his own children were there when Tammy died. He said she was physically falling apart and hates doctors.
A family member of Tammy tells me she was in great health.
Daybell also says he knew his wife would die for a few years.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 24m
Vallow: “I’m sorry I included you in those teachings,” in response to Gibb saying she has had a bad feeling for a while. The call starts to intensify w/ spiritual talk.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 23m
Vallow starts to become angrier. The argument becomes about scriptures. Gibb accuses Vallow of opening “dark portals” on this phone call.
“I’m sorry that you don’t want to me protect my children.” - Vallow

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 18m
This turned into a catty fight over the phone. Gibb and Vallow arguing over the alleged affair she had w/ Daybell.
“We’re both standing there with Jesus Christ.” - Vallow
Gibb says phone call cut off right after. All parties agree to recess for the day and return tomorrow.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 17m
My goodness.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1290416699817172992

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1290415711395786752

Per Chad Tammy was getting weaker? Have we heard anyone else say/hint that Tammy was ill, had heart problems, taking medications? Is this just more of Chad's lying blabber? I wonder if he told same story to coroner the morning she died?

Well if she was taking meds, her physicians records should be in play somewhere. Jmo

Melanie wanted to offer a a quote as a piece of advice and then Lori went on the offensive. I'd be willing to bet that any member of the LDS church would find this to be an abuse of their religion. It was profoundly ugly and self-serving.
Agree. I think of this as breaking the commandment to not take the Lord's name in vain. I know most people assume it means don't swear, but I think it has a much deeper context as well.

Using the Lord's name to justify evil is a sin.

Melanie saying Lori and Chad have given over to their carnal, natural desires. Lori acts shocked, and Melanie says "You have many, many natural desires." Way to call a spade a spade.

It's interesting to hear two friends argue throwing religious texts/scriptures at each other. I've never known really religious people so to hear them both knowing scripture chapter and verse to argue their points is kind of incredible

It was wild wasnt it. Its bad enough when two people throw F bombs at each other in a heated argument but to hear bible verses being thrown around as weapons, I about fell out of my chair.

I was also shocked to learn that MG met Lori at a Church.

Can you imagine getting dragged into the middle of 4 suspicous deaths just because you met a new friend at Church. Wow.

I think she's protecting herself, because now she understands how ridiculous the zombie idea is--she doesn't want to admit that this was part of her own religious beliefs.

Or maybe Woods directed her not to talk about zombies, because that would open a window for Prior to further destroy her in cross?

It's interesting that she does seem to be carefully choosing her words and holding things back. I thought it was to protect herself, but then she admitted she lied to the police, so...

I am on tenterhooks waiting to hear this call. The fact that she thought to record a call, without police asking her to, is pretty incredible.

MOO. The reality started to hit her, with a huge wave of fear and shock.

Police officer overwhelmed by stench of human decomposition as investigators dug in Chad Daybell’s yard

At a preliminary hearing for Chad Daybell, the Idaho man who may have been involved in the disappearance and death of his wife’s two children, a police detective gave detailed testimony about the missing persons investigation and the discovery of buried remains in Daybell’s backyard.

Daybell appeared on Monday morning for an in-person hearing at the Fremont County courthouse. The husband of Lori Vallow is facing multiple felony counts of concealing evidence and conspiracy to conceal evidence. Vallow, who he married in November after her children went missing and just weeks after Daybell’s wife died suddenly, is in custody in neighboring Madison County on felony conspiracy charges. Neither Vallow or Daybell have been charged with murder in the deaths of 16-year-old Tylee Ryan and 7-year-old JJ Vallow.

Tammy was training for a marathon. She was not weak or ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme