Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really surprised so much information was released in CD’s prelim today. WOW, the taped call. That seems to me to be the blazing gun one is used to hearing in the actual trial...IMO.

Also, is Kay to testify? She heard the call between MG, LVD, and CD. She blamed by Lori at every turn today. Does hearing today’s recorded call present any problems with that if she is scheduled for the prosecution case?

IMO

Wow, what a day!

I had to take a break from this case after the bodies were discovered. I really let it get to me, but now I’m back with a vengeance.

I really think when all is said and done, we will be shocked at the amount of evidence these idiots have stacked against them, IMO.

Also, in the recorded phone call, did anyone hear Chad mention that TWO corners evaluated Tammy and found nothing suspicious??

We all knew what the evidence showed but the recorded calls and body-cam footage puts an exclamation mark on it all. A big piece of news today was Lolo now claiming her other brother was going to kill her. That should be reverberating in the Cox household tonight. It’s also apparent Prior is trying to point the finger at Lolo. Beginning of the end, they are turning on each other as we speak. Means has to be soiling his panties.

Yeah. Opened doors for her for years, MOO. Really lilt-y on the flirty bodycam footage, with an edge of rage on the phone call. Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Yeah. Poor Tylee and JJ. You know they experienced that first hand. I get an especially dreadful feeling about Tylee and Lori butting heads. I think Tylee challenged her somehow the night of Sept 8th or in the early morning hours of Sept 9th and Lori lost it. I think Lori killed her or called Alex and ordered him to come over and do "it".
ETA: It's pretty clear that YOU DO NOT CROSS LORI. If she rolls on Chad she will come at him with everything she has, or everything she can make up. MOO.

JJ was wrapped tightly in a layer of duct tape from his forehead to his chin. There was an extra layer of ducttape stretched across his mouth. The detective recognized the body as Joshua Vallow from the many photos and video he had seen of JJ. His haircut was distinctively shaved on the sides and longer on top. His hands were folded chest high with duct tape wrapped from elbow to elbow over his hands and arms-- a ball of duct tape was over where his hands would be. His wrists were bound with another layer of duct tape. His ankles were also bound with duct tape. :(

If we believe MG and the timeline, I think Lori did this part. She wanted JJ silenced for some reason. Alex cleaned up. At this point, I'm wondering whether COD was suffocation.

Textbook example, no doubt.

I still think Mr. Warwick helped Melanie out of the cult.

Probably. And that would explain why Lori referred to him as dark (paraphrasing).

Lori is going down!!!!! I bet Means needs to fix his entire plan for Monday now. She probably spit out a lot of new info today while watching this. And I do believe her and Means spent the day together watching this together on his phone. JMO

If we believe MG and the timeline, I think Lori did this part. She wanted JJ silenced for some reason. Alex cleaned up. At this point, I'm wondering whether COD was suffocation.

There will be dna evidence to prove who touched those kids at their death and burial. Hair evidence, skin, fingerprints. It could sink all three of them. The trial will be good. I do believe all of them (Alex, Chad and Lori) took part in the killing of those children. Maybe some sort of ritualistic killings. I think they enjoyed it. They are all three sadistic and sick. And one of them is now dead. Maybe the surviving two helped him die.

Tammy was training for a marathon. She was not weak or ill.
To hear Chad tell it on the recorded conversation, he had been "seeing" Tammy getting progressively worse and was weak and refused numerous times to go to the doctor's.

That information, coupled with the information about the affair with Lori, sure ties him to Lori.

They danced around the question of where they were. They were in Hawaii but didn't want Lori's best friend, MG, to know that for some reason. I guess, in Lori's world, best friends is a one-way street.

Probably. And that would explain why Lori referred to him as dark (paraphrasing).

Lori is going down!!!!! I bet Means needs to fix his entire plan for Monday now. She probably spit out a lot of new info today while watching this. And I do believe her and Means spent the day together watching this together on his phone. JMO

I am not sure Lori would be allowed to watch Chads preliminary. I mean legally it would give her the opportunity to spin things. (Not that it will help her)

I think Lori fully understood that the phone call between she and MG was being recorded. The questions were obviously leading and she was pizzed!

I liked Chad's overly obvious attempt to alibi TD's death by saying her health had been so bad. Hadn't she been training for a triathlon?

I wonder what Chad's children will think about how he characterized Tammy's death. He is claiming that the children saw her deteriorating over time and one of them was with them when she died.

If they haven't seen the light by now, this phone call should do the trick.
One of TDs children was with her when she died?
MOO That's new. Any indication which child?

Detectives, BYU-I dean, Melanie Gibb testify during first day of Chad Daybell's preliminary hearing | East Idaho News
ST. ANTHONY – Detectives, a university dean and a close friend were among the first to offer testimony during Chad Daybell’s preliminary hearing Monday at the Fremont County Courthouse.

It was the first of a two-day hearing where Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood, who is serving as a special prosecutor in the case, strove to convince Magistrate Judge Faren Eddins that Daybell likely committed the crimes of which he stands accused.

Daybell is charged with two felony counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence, and two felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. He was arrested June 9 after the remains of Joshua “JJ” Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 16, were found buried on his property.

I have to wonder about Tammys five children. Obviously, that recorded call has to be a shock to them. Didn’t they all agree their mother was healthy? Just to know my dad was having an affair when my mother died would destroy me. But then to learn all these other things. And the way he smiles and laughs about things, it’s just so creepy. Could any of them be deluded enough to still stand up for him and show up in court?

I am not sure Lori would be allowed to watch Chads preliminary. I mean legally it would give her the opportunity to spin things. (Not that it will help her)
If the public can watch, her lawyer can, she is not convicted of anything so I am sure she can watch.
The police strive to mass the relevant evidence so it cannot be lied away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214