Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that is what I was thinking. It seems strange though that he had her discuss the climbing on the cabinets and knocking over the picture without giving context.
She also didn't mention discussing religion with Chad. Just his books and his relationship with Lori. The cult stuff might not come up in this hearing at all.

I think she's protecting herself, because now she understands how ridiculous the zombie idea is--she doesn't want to admit that this was part of her own religious beliefs.

Or maybe Woods directed her not to talk about zombies, because that would open a window for Prior to further destroy her in cross?

It's interesting that she does seem to be carefully choosing her words and holding things back. I thought it was to protect herself, but then she admitted she lied to the police, so...

I am on tenterhooks waiting to hear this call. The fact that she thought to record a call, without police asking her to, is pretty incredible.
Mr. Warwick may have had something to do with that. He seems to be providing support at least.

Regarding MG lying in her interview with Nate, she doesn't need to address that in her testimony. She wasn't under oath when she spoke to Nate, and at this point I do believe the police/prosecutor told her the things she could discuss in interviews.

...I am on tenterhooks waiting to hear this call. The fact that she thought to record a call, without police asking her to, is pretty incredible.
I wonder if she discussed this with her boyfriend who said that she could be blamed for JJ's disappearance. He may have also suggested that she call and tape the call.

It’s on courttv.com now. I lost the feed on Judge Eddins YouTube

After Melanie's interview with Nate, I was under the impression that she was trying to get Lori to confess. With the quoting of scripture, I feel like she is doing the same thing. Lori is having none of it.

Lori tells MG that no one else can know where JJ is because it's for his safety, and they don't want anyone else to know anything because they will too be in danger.

Lori also says she knows JJ is safe and he is happy.

Listening to the recorded phone call between MG and LVD. It is completely shocking how easily Lori lies and projects her own BS and evil onto others.

And now CD speaks and Mr. Pseudo-Religious Prophet does the same.

They both use their friendship with MG and Chad's ill-deserved reputation as a faithful man as currency in their own devious, self-serving schemes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13