Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum @jlumfox10 17s
Gibb tells Wood she was in Rexburg, Idaho to visit Lori beginning on 9/19. She left the morning on 9/23. She says they spent most of that trip w/ Vallow. Gibb confirms seeing Daybell at LV’s home 2-4 times.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 22s
How did Daybell and Vallow interact w/ each other? Gibb says affectionately, holding hands and kissing. At this time, Daybell was married to his wife Tammy.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 2m
Gibb says she never saw Tylee during that visit. Did she ask about her? Gibb says Vallow told her Tylee was with friends at BYU Idaho. She did see JJ in the family room mostly.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Onto the night of 9/22/19. Wood asks what Gibb recalls doing. Gibb says she was recording a podcast w/ Vallow and her boyfriend David Warwick. She did not see JJ but did see Alex Cox.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m
Now she says she saw Cox bring JJ into the house during the podcast recording. Gibb remembers Cox carrying JJ who was asleep at the moment.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 41s
Regarding a conversation w/ Vallow, Gibb says the mother told her JJ was climbing upon the cabinets and fridge, knocking down a picture of Jesus. This was the the next morning on 9/23.

IMO
The prosecution has obviously practiced with MG as this seems almost scripted. Question with a prompt confident response.

We are just now getting to some of the meat of the testimony.

Hang on MG during the Defense turn. It wont go as easy as this.

whoa, I hadn’t heard previously about her wanting JJ to move in with K&L. Was that known here? Imagining them hearing this is heartbreaking.

Edit: or was that a lie they told MG so she would believe that’s where jj was?

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 41s
Gibb tells Wood that Daybell called her after the welfare check and told her police would call her so “don’t pick up.” He allegedly said Vallow told police JJ was w/ Gibb. Gibb thought he was w/ his grandma only to find out he wasn’t.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 52s
Gibb says Vallow told her over the phone to just take a picture of random kids running by to show that JJ was w/ her in AZ.

Justin Lum [URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']@jlumfox10 [/URL]9s
Gibb says Vallow accused Kay Woodcock of trying to kidnap JJ. Vallow allegedly quoted Kay saying “it’s not like I’m gonna kidnap him.” Gibb says Vallow wanted to protect JJ from Kay & other family members.

Just caught Larry shooting eye daggers into the back of Chad's skull. His restraint is amazing cuz he sure looks like he wants to jump up and attack him. Can't say I blame him but I can say that I would not be restrain- able. They are much better people than I am. All my love and prayers sent their way.

Moo

I concur.
I would climb over all those seats and do some serious damage until they pulled me off.
Be worth it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member